Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New home page!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
shane
Stainless

New home page!

Post by shane »

Carmageddon has got a new home page! We've added some additional elements such as the most recent forum topics and quick links to our latest competition and for updates on Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Let us know what you think below or to report any issues!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Espyo
road raged psycho

New home page!

Post by Espyo »

I like it, though I think the different sections are a bit too cluttered. Maybe ramping up their margin a bit would do the trick.

Other than that, the font for the update titles could be increased by a unit or too. "Ooh You Tees!" looks more like "Ooh You T88s!"
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

New home page!

Post by lemonrev »

I like the new overall cover page, the new updates i see with the humble bundle i almost forgot about since i receive the updates from there on there deals for both mobile and pc games :), I think the new page is sweet looks like you can find stuff better and i like the links to gog.com :P.

well done.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

New home page!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

+1 to Espyo's comment.

Great move from the previous setup :)

I just also thought that the GOG title might not be explicit enough as to what it links to?

Could be CARMA ON GOG, but that's too long ofcourse. You get the idea. C1 FROM GOG? GET C1 ON GOG? etc.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
shane
Stainless

New home page!

Post by shane »

Thanks for your comments - we will be making some small alterations taking on board your comments. Starting with the small titles on the news images :)
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online