Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Competition: Eagle me an Eagle out of an Eagle

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Post by MickiMatsu »

The Plushy eagle is great, who wouldn't want to have that lying on the bed or couch!?

The Spam Eagle is absolutely hilarious,and there's even little meaty pedestrians..!

The cheese blade is great, it fits with the whole food theme you're going for! :D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

At first I was a bit confused, thinking you were gonna make some pun regarding spamming and the edible spam (which isn't exactly a pun).

Then I scrolled down and just lol'd.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Heheh. Glad you liked it.

Say, the deadline has come and gone. Usually Sim will post something or lock the thread. Maybe she's on holiday??
Lutz G
turbo bastard

Post by Lutz G »

CoffeyCup wrote:Gee, I hope I didn't miss the deadline....

I figured since it's an internet contest I should make mine from SPAM!

Spam, wonderful Spam!

Spam, cheese and Spam.

Peds on a cracker anyone?

Delicious!

LOL - fantastic! SPAM SPAM SPAM!
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Post by lemonrev »

I love the idear of the spam i think you did a wonderfull job of the car and the peds, not sure what to make of the cheese but i think it almost looks the car mixed in with a chicken lol. but verry kewl, would like to see it with wheels that spin :).

are you going to destroy more spam in the future for carmageddon ?.

anyone else up for destroying say cheese and watermelon to get a car look alike, im not a carver type of person my hands and mind just cant do it. but more fruit destryed for carma please :P
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I wanted it completely edible so no rolling wheels. :)

My wife came home from a business trip today and wanted to know why there was a car made of meet in the fridge. Oddly enough she wasn't surprised when I explained. Just shook her head and walked away...
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Your wife's a trooper.

Also, you could use toothpicks to create the wheels' axis. Then they could spin, somewhat, provided the spam isn't too sticky.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hey Guys,

Competition is now closed, I have closed it a later than planned, this month went very quick! but dont worry, if you posted after the closing date your entry will still be counted.

Thanks for all the entries and good luck!

Winners will be posted next week!

Sim xxx
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hello and good morning!

I’m very sorry for the late announcement of the winners! Better late than never!

And the winner is… *drum roll*…… toPDog for his wonderfully carved wooden Eagle! We were so impressed that someone was able to actually whittle an Eagle out of real wood! So you my Carma loving friend can choose ANYTHING you want from our Spreadshit Carmageddon store!

Special Thank you shout goes to the CoffeyCup for making us have giggle fits and making me crave for spam and cheese crackers! (thanks) You can pick a T-shirt of your choice from the store too mate!

And!... not to forget all the other great entries..

WOOTinator, Bloodstability , Ashteriod_Russia, FatAds, Ronxx83. All you wonderful people can also choose a t-shirt from our store, because we loved all your entries, and so we want to give you all a little something for your amazing efforts :). Expect a PM in your inbox any moment now!

Oh! And an extra special thanks to our guest judges Tina Matthews and MickiMatsu!

Sim and the Carma dev team xxx

Check who’s online