Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Retail copy

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Nicolas9
pedestrian

Retail copy

Post by Nicolas9 »

I know that I'm sort of late to the party but I thought I'd just ask hoping to get some light shed on this. One of the Kickstarter rewards was a physical boxed copy of the game. Now, since I'm a collector of video games (mainly 90s games for DOS/ Windows) I wanted to ask if there was any or will ever be another way to get one's hands on such a copy.

Wouldn't even mind buying the game twice (already did so on Steam through Early Access - really enjoyed every minute so far :))
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Retail copy

Post by lemonrev »

you might find a copy on ebay once the full game is made but those boxed copies so far are only for KS backers, they have taken the thought and are thinking of doing something maybe for a store brought version but its unlikely its going to be boxed.
renrie
driver

Retail copy

Post by renrie »

Hey, I've already started a poll about this, Please vote and circumstatiate ;):

http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/poll/26894

There is no real yes/no on your question (as reference you should see page 2 of my topic)

Check who’s online