Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Plastic Army Men Peds

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
coffeycup
Genesis

Plastic Army Men Peds

Post by coffeycup »

I surrender!

Not perfect, but look good with Toys in the Hood, Hot Room type levels.

Download here
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Plastic Army Men Peds

Post by Razor »

I love these, I hope they don't bleed, however!
Would be nice if you could have the game load a different model on death instead of just a dead texture (can you? I don't know?) you could have a melted army man model then for when they die.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

They still bleed and I don't know of a way to swap to an entirely new dead model. All that is hard-coded as far as I know...
I guess you could change the giblets/blood texture to something else but that would affect every ped.

Morbid Angel
speed freak

Post by Morbid Angel »

Hey ! Nice peds !!
If you change C2 gore level, they won't bleed and won't be dismembered too ...
No ? :smile:

Btw this could be the beginning of a Carma "Toy" pack : plastic army men as peds, toy maps, and toy looking cars (Frictor, diecast models and RC models) ...
Wut dya think ?
:grin:
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

Gee there is suddely a lot of stuff being release lately. These are fun peds coffey! Too bad we cant easilly make custom animations. Would have been fun to see them running around with the foot-plates still attached to the shoes. :smile:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yes, too bad we're so limited with pedestrians. Would have been cool to have a keyword or similar to override the blood settings etc.
Great ped, Coffeycup :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Morbid Angel wrote:Btw this could be the beginning of a Carma "Toy" pack : plastic army men as peds, toy maps, and toy looking cars (Frictor, diecast models and RC models) ...
Wut dya think ?
That's an interesting idea. Though I kind of hesitate to commit to anything as they never quite seem to see completion. But maybe I'll try making a toy map anyway.
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Morbid Angel wrote: Btw this could be the beginning of a Carma "Toy" pack : plastic army men as peds, toy maps, and toy looking cars (Frictor, diecast models and RC models) ...
Wut dya think ?
I think at least one of the cars should be Buzz and Woody riding the RC.

Check who’s online