Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

The next one 2014

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

The next one 2014

Post by Pip the pest »

Well the title actually is a bit of a lie as I decided to stop modding last year. I just wanted to walk away quietly, but as i have just been over at carmageddon.com I decided to say something and this is directed at Maxine so mybe e showld wryte liyk this so she inderstunds.

Anyway there is a guy over there his name is Kubby http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/26035 and he is making a very nice Skoda for C2 but I didn't want to bitch in his thread cause that would be unfair to the guy so I decidedto say this here MAXINE SHUT THE FUCK UP about your constant Bitchin about supercars, conversions, nfs, handling, etc. etc

Last year after making the Citroen GS I sat in front of the computer and i couldn't make anything as I had modelling block, So I decided to do some conversions of course they were not everybody's cup of tea but if some one didn't like them they wouldn't comment, I have always listened to advice and taken criticism, But Bitchin like you do was enough for me, maybe I should of bitched about your terrible spelling, but that is not my style. So stop your Bitchin I'm gone.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: The next one 2014

Post by coffeycup »

I'm sorry Pip that you're leaving. You've contributed a lot to the community.
Of course my faves are your scratch-built.

I don't want to speak for Maxine, but I don't think her rants are directed at you per se.
I think they're stemming from GTA community?? :sad:

Anyway, I had to jump in and say something. I think taking a break and waiting to mod C:R isn't a bad thing
and is kinda how I am feeling myself.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Espyo, tosh, explodes at me for making a comment, this too?

Fuck this community, This is what I get from everyone for trying to provide,

So screw the fords, banger mod, the alternatem od, my hires maps, and fuck the whole start to the new site I started, Im done.

I dont know why everyones studdenly turning agaisnt me but yeah. it worked,p ushed me out, Ill be over at GTA, yeah thanks. It turns out Be an ass to max week for no reson is in full swing, thank god its sunday huh.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Maxine: Well, maybe if you weren't so self centered you'd understand that you are making people be mad at you? You are always in a bad mood and things must always go your way or else it's bad.
Like yesterday when you acted all pissed because I had to go to the store when you wanted to chat... That's ridiculous. You're constantly overreacting.

So yeah, turn your back on us. But in the end you're just turning your back on yourself. I guess Espyo and I were the most patient guys with you, but that's not enough for you. I'm sure you'll find someone to talk to everyday all day long in that GTA community we know you love SO much. /sarcasm

And Pip, I don't see the problem. Most of my downloads are ports and convertions, and I find great pleasure, and sometimes challenge, in porting the assets as effectively as possible to the C2 engine. Also if you had that modelling block and went on to converting, well that sounds like a good plan to keep yourself active until more motivation comes back. Anyway, take a good rest away from the community, just don't forget to do mods you like for yourself in the first place when you come back :)
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Oh, yeah, awsome look at this

Yeah I said I HAVE BAD TIMIGN AND IT BUGS ME! and that caused you to fucking explode, then say I over react?
That makes me a selfish asshole I assume by your logic,
Yeah its me turning my back on mylsef. mabye I should ask coffey to delete all my posts too? oh wait..

Hey pip ncie topic for someone who hates bitching,
I see you take my disslike of conversions and supercars, too hard? then oh max hates supercars. Lets mount a personal attack on cwa,

I would like to report this topic, And its creator then, for this attack. to any admin that may look in here.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Yes you overreact. I didn't "fucking explode" at all. And I really doubt Espyo did. How should we describe your constant bad mood and raging on just about everything then? The living Hiroshima? :lol:
And yes you are super selfish, or rather egotistical, that's more fitting. Like, your opinion is the only one that matters. When you want to talk to someone, he'd better be there and comply etc. Or else you ragequit.

And we are just talking about Espyo, Pip and me here, but we both know other persons who decided to simply stop talking to you for similar reasons. So really, think about it.

For your information, I'm still very glad to have got all my old posts removed. I don't think you thought that little pun very well. Maybe someday it'll turn out to be useful for you as well. Not now though, obviously.
As an admin, your reporting as been duly noted by the way. Not sure what to do with it though?
You can "attack" everybody but no one can "attack" you? You could have explained to Pip, who has always been nice, that you meant no offence to him and that it was a misunderstanding. But you decided to take it bad as well, so maybe you should be reported too? (joking uh) I don't know, there's a lesson here no? Who knows, maybe Pip simply had a bad day and took the comment personaly because of bad mood. Just like you usualy do with stuff posted on carma.com etc. Think about it.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I think everyone ought to relax and take a deep breath. Everybody's got something that irks them.
Everybody has bad days. Everybody posts things they wish they hadn't.

This is a sad day for the community for 2 members to call it quits.

I can delete this thread and if and when Pip decides to make something we'll make a new one.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

this wasn't meant for you pip, sorry you took it personaly

I could not help instantly going on the offencive towords the insults tho, I guess I cant help myself when it comes to that, Not everyone has a good education.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Post by Harmalarm »

I think I should jump in as well, because I have had similar feelings over the past years. I for one am glad people contribute to the community, conversions and supercars or not. I don't care. Isn't the whole idea about modding to have the freedom to do whatever you want? (Either to make Car conversions or Furry Peds) And the whole Idea of a forum is to discuss things, so offcourse you get critisism!

Dealing with critisicm in a right way is judge of character, and I believe Pip therefore deserves respect. I think his work has been critisized a lot! But saying things like ''Hello, its good to see someone else who is making cars (that are not conversiosn or supercars) For C2'' reads like a personal attack to Pip. That's just not cool. I can understand his outburst perfectly.

Whenever I critisize your work Maxine, even though I hardly do this, you get all defensive. Don't you think this is a little unfair that you can say whatever you want?

Things like this should be first discussed 'face to face' via the PM system. I don't know if that happened or not. But after reading the posts above I'm glad everybody gets to get it out of their system.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I still did not make a personal attack at anybody... well ok mabye the poor quality gta converters, who make cars that seem to glow in the dark, with no effort, but nobody here.
Also, furrys, Ive found there not welcome so its not pure 100% freedom, Allmost tho.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

I know none of this crap has anything to do with me, but as its in the public, on my favorite forum ill contribute.

If a thread like this doesn't show people this is a welcoming and warm place to be then nothing will, especially as it involves nearly all the peeps who post in here, its like walking into a room where everyone hates each other, your not likely to return! If I had just visited this place and read this, I wouldn't feel like coming back man. Haha you should port this to Facebook!

Please don't let this place rot more than it has!

Respect to CoffeyCup for what he wrote and I hope he deletes this :poo:

Toshiba I don't know the situation at all, and you are probably a really nice guy, but from my view calling Maxi The living Hiroshima in public makes you look like a bit of a cunt mate :thumbsdown:

Peace out people and respect :yingyang:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

^ Yeah, just disregard everything else I said and focus on what was obviously a joke.

Doesn't matter if the topic is public. If you don't know what happens outside the forum, don't know the persons involved, or as you say, don't know the situation as it has nothing to do with you, maybe you should refrain from dropping in. Especially when the 'situation' seems to have settled.
I'm not fond of the way you judge us and the forum as a whole. Outbursts like this have to happen and they are not crap at all. This shows that members are related to eachother outside CWA and that expectations are built on the course of the years. Sometimes we might feel increasingly deceived and it's better to talk about it openly rather than staying shut and just leaving. If Pip had such an outburst, it means he was taken to the heart, and then someone like you come in, call it crap, and suggest to delete it. Nice! Good way to lose great members without discussing the problem and clearing the air.

"Please don't let this place rot more than it has!"
If this is a rotting place (that we somehow have struggled for 15 years to keep alive, thank you), how is it your favorite place?
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Yeah I tried to refrain, your joke was so funny tho, I like the way you laid the boot in some more after! When I see some one who obviously spends all there passion and a lot of there life time in a area like this get ripped apart in public, in a way that will change the surrounding opinion against them, even though this is personal to you guys, It makes me boil.

Its my observation, and I thought I'd let you know it made you look like a bit of a butthead!

Saying it's rotting was totally wrong I really just meant getting quieter, I hope this becomes the home for the Reincarnation mod world.

I have immeasurable respect that you guys have kept this place alive, especially CoffeyCup as he is the real heart of this place and makes a effort on nearly all posts, without him tumble weeds would be visiting most therds!! I have been coming here for at least 9 years but had nothing to contribute so didn't join up, I have probably read every page a thousand times. Then I started modding so I could give something back towards what I have taken, I love this place, tho the evidence inset there for you to see.

To you guys I'm just some random low level noob from nowhere, but I have been here for a long time, so it's kind of odd to be worming my way into the club so late (And probably doing a bad job of it from this point forwards) :rockon:
Last edited by Sleep Dirt on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I don't care if I look like a cunt to you. I don't know you. And still, you keep on disregarding anything else I said, so if you have something against me, just say it.
Fact is: Maxine and I we talk EVERY DAY (what? didn't know that?) and we know each other well enough for things to turn out this way. So really, mind your own business.

She wasn't ripped appart at all, people just pointed out how her constant raging on several aspects upset them, that's their right. And no one will change his opinion on her because of this, we all know her much better than you. You're just talking out of your ass without knowing each one of us...

I like how you're all peace and respect, but actually look down on most of us for being in an argument, say the board is rotting, insult me, put on a sarcastical show, diminish the issue, try to add fuel to the fire. :thumbsup:

[edit] nice ninja-edit, I go from cunt to butthead.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Haha I thought you'll like that edit man, cunts it's a bit of a heavy word, and I used it a bit wrongly.

Yeah it's not my place to jump in, but hay, I did, and have nothing personal against you I get that you guys talk every day, just wondering if you said any of this in your talks and just whopped on the back of Pip's rant, again its not my place to question but I'm in here now.

Anyway I've said what wanted to say, trying not be disrespectful to everyone and the forum, I'm a very empathetic person, and this is the result, whether its to be liked or not. and whether it works or not!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Well, considering the forum actually has an history of great arguments (they were better before though), I think you'll fit right in. Just be sure to know the situation more thoroughly next time.

Cunt or butthead, I don't grasp the difference anyway. Don't know the english swear words enough.
cArmAkAze
Jesus, Hatebreed

Post by cArmAkAze »

Coming from someone who was once a massive twat and had a couple huge fits back in the day, this is nothing. If anything, it's therapeutic. People have disagreements, they bitch and moan and throw things, then (most of the time) they move on. After all, they are just words. Typed. On a computer. Over the internet.
cArmAkAze
Jesus, Hatebreed

Post by cArmAkAze »

Also, Max mentioned furries. There was once another great car maker from back in C2's heyday that turned out to be a furry. I won't mention who he was, but he was a great modeler, and a great artist. I enjoyed a lot of his art, although some of it went a little too far...
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

I think next time I'll just keep my nose out of things.

Haha fair, just so you know over here butthead's really not a very offensive word at all.

Check who’s online