Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

1959 Cadillac Eldorado

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

1959 Cadillac Eldorado

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I said I had something else for release and well here it is,
A true labor of love..

Probly because it is one of my favorite cars of all time, Its been lovingly crafted one polygon at a time, Ive tried to keep as accurate as I could on the exterior.. tho I went a little generic when it came to the engine bay and such, Still Im real happy with it, and its time for release. so Here it is,

I get a real rewarding feeling seeing something thats actully done,

Im gona make some more skins too, No real mods I can make to it, but skins ya, so Ill release them later too.

Download:
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Re: 1959 Cadillac Eldorado

Post by Hairba11 »

oooh baby! that is one dead sexy car!
one of my all-time favorites too.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Holy cow! Pink Cadillac ftw.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Pink Nomore!?

Yeah heres a selection of skins for the cadi, They all work on this one so.. No mods this time, Also comes with a roof up option, with the skins too, wich includes the orignal pink with roof up, If you dont want to get wet and cold on those less sunny maps,

http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars

And thats that,
Working on a couple of little car mods, and im trying to make a new car.. Nothing major just a little something before I dissapear.. because yeah, I shall be around less after this, Not just GTA V but I also got shooting to go to, My real car to finish.. 2 years and I havent finished it to road standurd yet :/ and ya.. So hope you guys like this stuff Im having great fun, and It just makes it better if that rubs off on you too :P
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Has those are cool. I can see mixing and matching interiors. Like black with leopard skin seats.

The tops are a nice addition. You did end up modding it.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Gee there's a lot of stuff in that car pack

Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

heh well, Im glad you like it, I enjoyed it, I dident really consider it a mod.. just another part that could be added, but I have thought of a mod. and yeah plenty of mixing and matching opdertunitys there, tho apart from the yellow and purple skins, the others ive tried to base off real color combinations ive seen in real life, the red with red seates is one ive allways liked, and a cadillac ive seen before, thats the one id wana own personally I think, but then black comes close too. and even brown. Ive seen a metalic brown one, I dont know if the paint is custom or if thats a standurd color, but I dont think I quite caught it. Looked sweet anyway,

Glad you like em tho, Like I said, having my great fun of modding moment here, and if other people get enjoyment from it too. well thats awsome.

EDIT:
BTW I like the thin stripe tiers ya did ther in white, I dident spot that at first :P DOnt know why I dident think of including that on one of em,
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Already told you but really, damn fine items there.
Reminds me of the Slayer era :sbsmile:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Post by Sleep Dirt »

Wow! That's some lovely metallic pinkness :smile:
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hey guis, Thanks for the comments, Really I apreciate it, And for all you More carma people who may be sick of these stock looking cars I got somethin for you too :P Soon.

Check who’s online