Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

another pt2 bug discovered...

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
cesm20
turbo bastard

another pt2 bug discovered...

Post by cesm20 »

I was creating new smashables and noncars, and i could notice that in certain 3d models, it makes Pt2 crash when preprocessing the track with such objects as smashables or noncars. It always crashes in the part "Distributing actors...". This really pisses me off, altough i am able to fix this by scalling the size of the object or by flipping 3d studio axis, but this isn't a solution since i want the object with it's normal size and i don't want it upside down. I also found that reducing the number of columns in the preprocessing settings fixes this, but i have no idea what is the advantages / problems in changing the default setting of 16 columns when preprocessing a track...

Anyways anyone also had this problem when making big objects as noncars or smashables? I would like to know if there is other solutions to fix this.

Check who’s online