Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Un "skin"? Por el mono esecreto? ¡NO ES POSIBLE!

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Secret Chimp
motorised death

Un "skin"? Por el mono esecreto? ¡NO ES POSIBLE!

Post by Secret Chimp »

Sí, es posible, y aquí está:

I was bored last night and decided to start making a skin for the Orolla, one of my favorite old cars (especially with the engine sound I yoinked from X-Plane). Originally I made some lame-looking circular blue lights on the same green bumper, then I hue-saturated it down to a black, took the air dam from ADR's Impreza and blackened it as well, but this morning I decided it looked like some shineyed-up dabbling anybody could have done with Word draw tools, so I started over. This is what I ended up with after about 3 hours of experimenting with various headlight setups, sizes, and grille appearances. Now I have this kind of BMW-Bentley-WTF combo going on. I haven't made a skin for around 2 years or more, what do you all think of this thing so far?
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Re: Un "skin"? Por el mono esecreto? ¡NO ES POSIBLE!

Post by PumaY2K »

Its 'secreto' and not 'esecreto' :smile:...

Your skin looks... good I suppose :tongue:
PumaY2K out.

Econobrick
Stucco

¡NO ES BUENO! (kiddin')

Post by Econobrick »

well, it's obviously not done yet. but why he previewed it in such an early stage is sorta odd. :crazy:
Secret Chimp
motorised death

Re: ¡NO ES BUENO! (kiddin')

Post by Secret Chimp »

Yeah, I dunno why I posted a screenie of it in such an underdeveloped stage. I suppose it was to see if anybody would shriek in disgust before I got to far along on the rest of it =)
Econobrick
Stucco

Re: ¡NO ES BUENO! (kiddin')

Post by Econobrick »

heh! s'pretty good so far, looks vaguely familiar... :shock:
autopilot
Travelling Scrap Heap

Re: Un "skin"? Por el mono esecreto? ¡NO ES POSIBLE!

Post by autopilot »

i hate how the driver looks in that car, whom ever made it (cant remember name) always puts that weird looking driver. i also cant stand that blonde guy in most of slayers car, always have to change em!
Secret Chimp
motorised death

[censored]Re[censored]: ¡[censored]NO[censored] [censored]ES[censored] [censored]BUENO[censored]! (

Post by Secret Chimp »

Well ,it's all original except for the highlighty lines on the bottom third of the grille going through the lights . Perhaps some other car ' s styling is hiding in my mind somewhere without me knowing it . Does it look like anything particular o ris it one of those vague bell-ringing types of familiar?

Here' s a newer pic o fit , complete with blue chimp skull on the hood: http://www.xplanefreeware.com/freehost/ ... rolla2.jpg (I'm probably going to keep doing this until I'm done with it, I CAN'T STOP! AAAAGH!)

JESUS CHRISTOS! I don't know what the hell was up with all of that censored stuff... (hope it doesn't happen again this time...)
Boose
turbo bastard

Re: [censored]Re[censored]: ¡[censored]NO[censored] [censored]ES[censored] [censored]BUENO[censored]! ([censored]kiddin[censored]')

Post by Boose »

Eh? WTF was that? Hmmm...
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Secret Chimp
motorised death

Re: [censored]Re[censored]: ¡[censored]NO[censored] [censored]ES[censored] [censored]BUENO[censored

Post by Secret Chimp »

I fixed it... I don't know what the hell made the thing go all busto like that on it.

Check who’s online