Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Thanks to all

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
starbuck
kill boss

Thanks to all

Post by starbuck »

I posted this in the other topic but I think it deserves to be Its own topic.

I just wanted to say thanks to C2 Scientist and Errol and cesm for all the work they have been doing in Carma2. Thanks to C2 Scientist for your patience. Thanks to Cesm for his programs, and thanks to Errol for all the map stuff he has done. You guys have done more than this but this is how your work has helped me.

I just got more than 1 tree placed in my map So a big THANK YOU ! to C2 Scientist for the help in getting that going. I had to go through the whole list of posts til I got everything right for the noncars. I went to having a dummy object founce around the map to having a solid tree that didnt move.

Now the trees are smashable!!!!! Im SO happy. I havent been this happy in months ( I know its a sad life but .... Oh God, Now Im depressed again ) I think I'll be God now and make more trees !

Thanks Guys !!!

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry. I have a short term memory problem (I think)
C2 Scientist
jaywalker

Re: Thanks to all

Post by C2 Scientist »

Alright. :wink:
Lumberjack
road raged psycho

Post by Lumberjack »

Excellent, some map-making enthusiasm... Cesm would be proud. I believe his main goal is to propogate such enthusiasm within the community.
cesm20
turbo bastard

Post by cesm20 »

yes lumberjack you are 100% right. And me too i haven't quit anything yet, i am also doing a big track, but i won't give any more details at the moment.

I hope that you starbuck don't quit doing the track, and you c2 scientist i hope you also didn't quit that one you told me you would do...

Check who’s online