Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

progress

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Buzz
road raged psycho

progress

Post by Buzz »

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: Buzz ]
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Re: progress

Post by Hellspawn73 »

BAD ASS! keep up the good work man...your stuff is gettin better
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

what do you guys think, i want some feedback damn it[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: Buzz ]
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

oh and adr, how would i hook up the trans and the engine?
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

wtf?!?!? now i'm chopped liver compared to ADR and Beroc...geeez....i tell ya
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

thanks for your input its just that hardly anyone ver replys to my posts... and thanks go to da for uping the pics when pure carnage died today.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

A-Hem.. My, my, Buzz. That bears a striking resemblance to my "DoomBuggy". I see why ya wanted the .obj from me. Did JP give ya the OK to copy it and pass it off as yours. I wonder? 'Cuz I don't really think he'd do that on purpose.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

what i never said it was mine, i've told everyone of talked to its your buggy, just ask adr and da
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK, OK... Everyone calm down. It wouldn't be good to have another bitch-fest. That wouldn't benefit any of us in here.Buzz; Since it doesn't seem to be real clear in here, please post what your exact intentions are with this & every other model you might modify for or from this project. I would like to ask that you give the original creator credit in the very first post. This should keep this from happening again. OK?DB; Will that be enough to calm you? If Buzz complies to my above statement that is...Everyone; We should ALL actually follow the outline of action's that I posted above for Buzz. This is NOT something to just for him. I would like to avoid as many problem's from within as possible at this point.Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

No offence to anyone upfront I'm not trying to piss anyone off but, What does it matter? I mean really we are working as a team. Right? Then WTF does it matter. This is really sick, this fighting over who's model base it was first has really got to stop. That would be like me and void fighting over who's rem statement is in the first line of code. Give it a break. If you are going to fight over the base model of the car then I really want to go my own way. This progect has been hounded by people bitching about who's is who's and what not, I say if it is staying in the project then what the hell diffrence does it make? I mean WE ARE A TEAM RIGHT ? If not let me know, and I will go elsewhere with my ideas. XARATHATIN
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

back to the car... heres what i've got now, added a chaingun [ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: Buzz ]
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Xarathatin:What does it matter? I mean really we are working as a team. Right? Then WTF does it matter. This is really sick, this fighting over who's model base it was first has really got to stop. That would be like me and void fighting over who's rem statement is in the first line of code. Give it a break. If you are going to fight over the base model of the car then I really want to go my own way. This progect has been hounded by people bitching about who's is who's and what not, I say if it is staying in the project then what the hell diffrence does it make? I mean WE ARE A TEAM RIGHT ? If not let me know, and I will go elsewhere with my ideas. XARATHATINFreely shared information, vehicles & EVERYTHING is pretty much how I wanted this to work in here. But, it became apparent to me near the start that it wasn't going to happen that way. There are some of us that ARE working to gether that way... Every time I see something like this start up in here, I get an UGLY urge! LOL But, restrain myself and do my best to de-fuse the situation.This was settled more quick;y than ANY of the others. So, I would say, we are learning to work more as a team than we had previously... DB wasn't really angry. He just didn't really know what was going on. Once he knew, it was settled.We've made a lot of progress. Please, lets not screw it up now.Xarathatin; Please, don't allow the actions of a few send you packing. Things are getting better. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Point taken, X, But If, say-I had managed to swipe your entire finished product and just changed the rem lines and called it mine, I imagine you'd be righteously pissed off. As it turns out, from what I'm told-This was not the case with Buzz. It's just when you spend a lotta time breaking yer ass to complete something that has meaning to you, and somebody wanders along and takes it and bends it a little, changes a few minor details and calls it their work, it brings out the devil in ya. Me? I'm proud of what I make. I take it personally when it is plagiarized. If someone were to ASK me for something I made with the intent of improving/changing it, cool. I like to see what others can do with my ideas. This vehicle I mentioned to Buzz, as far as I know hasn't even been released ANYWHERE yet and it looked initially like he was gonna try and beat me to the punch using my own vehicle as his. 'Bout then I coulda ate ice cubes and pissed boiling water. Buzz. Ya asked me for the .obj and I told ya to ask JP as I made it for use as is and gave it to him for this project as my work. Ya didn't tell me what ya wanted it for and when ya made yer post, ya didn't say what it was for, it was "Hey! Look what I made!" (Yes, when all you post is "What do you all think?" it implies that you're saying YOU made it.). Y'see how it looked to me? Granted, I have no need for bitch-slapping contests, but nobody likes their work hijacked either, and that's what I thought was happenin' at the time. Buzz. Ya can either chuck a VW engine/transaxle (Or a 4cyl watercooled FWD engine/transaxle) on the rear between the frame rails and save the front space for a goodly weapon or a straight 6 would work up front, say, an old Chrysler-type '50s vintage flathead. (Can do if ya need a detailed, skinned flathead 6).My model, (If the damn pic works...) [ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

if ya could, i wanted to make the engine in the rear but didnt have an engine that would work
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Ya want an upright 1600 like the late '60s VW bugs had (upright fan shroud and horizontal DC generator) or the flat, "pancake" Porsche-type motor. (Personally I think the Bug motor would look best with, say a QP "Stinger" header and a velocity stack, or a set of dual sidedraft Webers with stacks.).
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

what ever ya want, i think i'll do 2 versons 1 front one rear engine

Check who’s online