Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

To Junkpile....

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

To Junkpile....

Post by -Bandit- »

Junkpile you remember when you said you wanted a darker skin for the beetle. Well i got bored this morning and decided to do a kinda metal/grey skin fof it. It still needs the rust, but do you think it is better than the white skin?
Junkpile
mindless

Re: To Junkpile....

Post by Junkpile »

Yes! That will be much better. With more detailing, that will be perfect. Keep up the good work! Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

That rocks bandit. I like that skin. Xara
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

Here is a pic of it ingame. Sorry for it being so dark. I was thinking that i should leave the rust off it. I like the way it looks as it is, what do you think?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

It's looking better from what I can see of it... It might have been better if you would have cropped the Bug out of the pic instead of resizing the whole thing... Once I see more detail on it, I'll give a better opinion. Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

how about this shot?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Awesome! Wonderful! Bravo!!! Dude, your stuff just keeps getting better & better... Let me know when it's finished, OK? I don't have TDR. So, I won't be able to test drive it.Along those lines... Would any of you in here be willing to convert the vehicles that have already been released from here, using BeMax, so that people using both game platforms can test drive these beautiful machine's? I do believe that you would need to have BOTH games installed & working to do this. I could be wrong, though...Dean
Xarathatin
hit n run

Post by Xarathatin »

Bandit you rock

Check who’s online