Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!

Post by Junkpile »

But, It seems that there hasn't been a hell of a lot going on in here. Those that are doing, Keep up the good work! I'm not at all sure how long I'll be able to access the net this time around. But, it will be at least a week! LOLBusiness... The only thing I can think of right now is: The next public release of any "Official" "Ruin-Nation" vehicle's will spotlight DB's work! I will be sending out the "Doom-Buggy" real soon. But, it will have to wait until I recieve the "Leviathan" & give it a good once over. Are you going to be ready for these, Beast? LOL OK, there will be more tom,orrow. G'Night, I think...Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Beast
The Man

Re: I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!

Post by Beast »

Dude, I havent recieved anything from you so far.. when did you send the klaw and the scorpion?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:Dude, I havent recieved anything from you so far.. when did you send the klaw and the scorpion?No worries, Mate. I'll give it another go ASAP. OK? We'll Get 'em to you eventually... I guess I should expect these things since I use Yahell E-Mail! LOLI'll let you know in here as soon as I send 'em out again. That SHOULD happen within the next 24 hours. Cool?Dean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Gotcha dude, I'll be keeping an eye out for your stuff.B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Beast:Gotcha dude, I'll be keeping an eye out for your stuff.B.Wouldn't you just know it? I've lost my CD with all of the game project stuuf on it! It's gotta be around here somewhere. If the my Fiancee would just leave my stuff where I put it... I'll let you know in here when I find it & send those out to you. OK?Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Sounds like it's time to start backin' up the backups, eh? (time to start backin' up the backups, eh?) Redundancy is GOOD sometimes
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Sounds like it's time to start backin' up the backups, eh? (time to start backin' up the backups, eh?) Redundancy is GOOD sometimes Yeah, You might be right, DB. LOLActually, the CD was just in the wrong case. I found it! Which mean's, I got the files sent out to you Beast. Let me know if you get them, OK?Dean
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Got the stuff (just in case you didnt get the e-mail).B.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Cool. Now I can relax a little more! LOLDean

Check who’s online