Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Rules...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Rules...

Post by Junkpile »

At this time, I only have rule's for modeller's & a general rule or so.THe modeller's rule's have already been posted. But, I'll restate them here;#1) All vehicle & character submission's must be sent to me via E-Mail. I reserve to reject anything I deem unfitting.#2) All vehicle & character submission's must have a dark, post-apocolyptic feel & look.General rules are as follow's; #1)Do NOT discuss this project or any aspect's thereof outside of this private forum. Those found to be breaking this rule will be permanently removed from the project!I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a hard ass but, I don't want some nit-wit with the knowledge to do this alone but no imagination to come up with it, coming along & stealing the work we all put into this.IF you don't feel that you can handle these rule's or you feel that they are unjust, just let me know & you can leave of your own free will. But, if you leave, you will no longer be able access this forum. Nothing personal. I'm just trying to look out for everyone's best interest's.Laterz,Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!

Check who’s online