Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

We are robots!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

We are robots!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Custom '42 Jeep CJ-2A for C1 is done!
RoadReaction is under constant update. Links. Tutorials.
Files. Amongst the new files, there's a poster and alt. C1 patches.
AlsoEcono updated his C1 fonts template with the track preview font. Find it in the Tosh's C1 helpers pack. Also check Econo's '79 LeMans project forC1.
Oh BTW Cullwing is getting closer.

Errol keeps on releasing and showing stuff so check Toxic-Ragers. Includes old stuff from Ratty and infos about upcoming TDR-to-C2 tracks.
Razor made an alt. skin for Tashita 2. Wrote a nice article about early C2 content. And worked on Pip's Street Machine.
Coffeycup also improved his so-called cheap map there, Lazy Loop.
Pip The Pest released a cool new car for C2, the Enforcer and is showing what's coming up next.
Hifi updated his C1 and C2 tools, check the description. Very good stuff. C2 hires software mode to come!
Alex upgraded his Battlax, check it out, quite the update.

Mastro didn't waste a single minute lately and ported a lot of stuff to C1. Like C2 Twin Shrieks. He's also working on a USS Lewinsky+Beaver Mountains port. And he helped Halogaland to put cars ingame thanks to his new C2 cars to C1 tutorial.
So yeah, HGput several cars into C1 and C2. Lemme try... Cherephona Philosopha, Wellington, Falcon MK1, Zipper, Calligeria, Adeon. And he's working on more...
Fireman is putting a C2 pack together.
OBC member naverd01 shared a texture mod adding people behind fences for SOD. Initially intended for Westworld track but I guess it's good for other tracks too.
The goddamn Charming Demon ISO was shared, not really worth a thing but heh for the sake of completenessuh?

365-day weekend did a nice drunken retro-review of C1!
A guide to play Carmageddon with DosBox and all by svenskmand. He made a fucken cool launcher too!
An interview by Gamasutra here.
There's been more stuff going on at Carma.com but I'm sure y'all know about it already.Like n0bby explaining how the current C:R concept came to be. Or the Anger Rover and its trip to Le Mans, France. Yeah andthe Carmageddon Store. Actually it's Carmageddon's 14th anniversary today. Don't missthe Fan Art and Mods subforums too, too much things to list. Nothing will probably come out of all this :D

AND WTFCWAHACK OMG SUBPAR DELUXE

OFFSET!

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

We are robots!

Post by Razor »

Another good news post.
I hope this CWA bollocks gets sorted. :(

Also Alex is back :P C:R is bringing everyone back out of the woodwork.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Pip the pest
turbo bastard

We are robots!

Post by Pip the pest »

Thanks Tosh!
The Boxer shorts have now gone from CWA, Just Error 404 now.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

We are robots!

Post by Razor »

Thanks Tosh!
The Boxer shorts have now gone from CWA, Just Error 404 now.
It's all being sorted, Newton is working on it.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online