Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Gut feeling

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Gut feeling

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ok, been kinda away for a whole month now. Lemme list some new stuff etc. Doing it the quick way uhh...

- Well first for those who haven't noticed yet: CARMAGEDDON.COM
- Secondly all the account passwords of people hosted on tosh.com have been changed following an attack, I'll come back at you in the upcoming days. If you need a new password asap just contact me with the desired password.

- Razor bought and ripped a Carmageddon: Test Drive disc, which is probably a demo version. Might be different though.

- Harmalarm's Hotroom project is coming along very nicely. Harm's also working on very nifty tools for us MAX users.

- Razor uploaded his early artworks and screenshots collection.

- He also uploaded Carma drivers themed skins for Minecraft.

- Want to know more about the C2 SHELL model? Here's an article.

- Another article about the existing Glide wrappers for C2.

- A guide about the final steps when making a C2 car.

- Pip The Pest released his last add-on car for a while: James Bond's Lotus Esprit. Features a submarine version.

- Errol's trying to come back again. Changed Toxic-Ragers' design.

- CWA thread about Carmageddon related items and collections etc.

- Razor finally released assets of his DD RAW mod, cars pack this way.

- Mastro ported the Blood Riviera and one of Razor's DDRAW cars to C1. However the Blood Riviera is only available within his C1 pack.

- Halogaland released a bunch of C2 cars throughout last month. Available at TSS.

Here we are. Things are going to become VERY lively all around in the upcoming weeks. Thank you Pierce Brosnan.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Gut feeling

Post by Razor »

A great news post here, Tosh. No Pierce Brosnan picture though!?! Has he gone into hiding?

I think these news articles are great, gives us a gist of what's been happening in the past month or so.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Gut feeling

Post by Harmalarm »

Absolutely agree with Razor. The news items show there is actually quite some activity all round :)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Gut feeling

Post by Razor »

I'm going to add these new items to my website, RSS 'n' all 'dat.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Gut feeling

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

I would like to know what is going on with Carmageddon.com.
Is this your doing or something more "official"?
If more official, does 3 skulls = Carma3(skipping TDR)?
juozas
hit n run

Gut feeling

Post by juozas »

Well it's gread taht carmageddon.com site been (re)launched since alot of a way long time. Also great news for the author of Hotroom project since I've been watching over it since i like it way back, Other stuff maybe good so ima try look over some on some time :)
Сделано в СССР
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Gut feeling

Post by Razor »

Alex, the three skulls are the skulls on Max's head..
And anyway TDR2000 is Carma3, as witnessed on the US title of the game: "Carmageddon 3: TDR2000".
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

Gut feeling

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

Ok, thanks. Forgot that about the three skulls.
Jon606
hit n run

Gut feeling

Post by Jon606 »

Just going to add something that hasn't really been mentioned either on here or on CWA, but S.O.D. seems to have got a new lease of life on Ovalchat; a new guy going under the name of BeamZappa has modded some exisiting C2 cars, and in turn this has sorta restarted the S.O.D. modelling community which is pretty great.

http://www.ovalbangerchat.co.uk/forum/33-sod-stuff/ (you'll have to register if you haven't already)
Halogaland
turbo bastard

Gut feeling

Post by Halogaland »

But, I don't understand a thing : when I click on the link carmageddon.com, only 3 skulls appear and then, hmm, nothing else.
Is this site only 3 skulls? XD
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Gut feeling

Post by Razor »

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Gut feeling

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Thanks for the heads up Jon.
I forgot to check OBC lately, maybe because it was getting more and more silent.
Will include that in the next news item.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Gut feeling

Post by Harmalarm »

don't forget the new NGLide release 0.96. Just noticed it on monday.

Check who’s online