Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

CarmageDUN DUN

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I was willing to post a nice news billet with pictures and all. But considering the amount of points to develop, I'm going text only guyz 'k?

- Let's start with Pip's new stuff. He's been busy perfecting his releases :) In the last weeks he thus released a nice Fiat Cinquecento, a revamp of the Street Machine named Smachine which falls into a lot of pieces, and today he released an update to his Peugeot 205. Everything's available at Wasted! as usual.

- Following this I decided to do a kind of C2 modding showcase based on his Fiat 500. The whole thing makes no sense and isn't even well done. However it might remember to some of you what can quickly be achieved in terms of skinning and modding with C2, given you have some ideas, no matter which. Main feature of this mod is the driver animations. Check it out there. Available here.

- Trying to stop GCR's harassing request I did another exact C1 port to C2. This time The Cleaver. So once again its installation needs you to put stuff in the Reg folder etc. so pay attention if said item interests you. Topic here and available here. Needless to say it didn't stop the nonsense the dude was shouting.

- Halogaland released his first C2 car, one of his Re-Volt cars. You can find the topic here and download the car here at TSS or at Wasted!.

- Speaking of TSS, its user nicknamed smiley1234 released four more little C2 cars. Have a lookie this way.

- We all know about Mastro's C1 Special Edition (topic here), well some fucker decided it was good enough to share it on Taringa as his own material and so totally ignored original credits and links to Mastro's work. Damn savages. Reminds me of all that PGV shit seven years ago heh. Oh feel free to comment in that forum there but it requires a registration etc.

- Mastro also posted about a 2010 russian re-release of Carmageddon TDR 2000! Noviy Disk publishing company had nothing else to do apparently.

- I've also written an article/tutorial about playing TDR 2000 online games. It might not be as popular as back in the time but it sure is still as fun as ever.

- Today, Harmalarm also took some time to explain and illustrate the incidence of pre-processing on tracks. Read about it in this topic. Might also be the start of another project?!

- Oh btw, are you still a CARMA collector?! Well have a look here, 'cause there's a full C1 MAX pack big box on eBay! It comes with vanilla C1 and C2, both in a box as well. Price might be overkill again, I have no idea.

- Now that we are into C1, lemme guide you towards this topic. Nile is working on a C1 port to Unity3D. Have a look at the first videos, it is promising!

- One month ago I talked about Swintendo's drawings, this time let's have a look at Alex_Dynamite/Shotgun's work as he updated his website. As he suggests, don't hesitate to comment on his latest Flatbed drawing.

- We are almost there. Another point I thought I would include in this billet is the fact the Wayback Machine sorta evolved. We often use this service to access sites that disappeared from the web. They kinda made it more convenient. Test the beta here: waybackmachine.org.

- And finally let's end with videos... can you tell me what these are all about?
"TOP GEAR: Carmageddon" what the hell? Stop stealing our license!
Square-Enix, wat u doin'?!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Alex_Dynamite
road raged psycho

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Alex_Dynamite »

WHAAAAA
Srsly, I didn't realize that you would post my site update here.
Thank you!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Razor »

I won the C1 demo disc that you posted about Tosh.. :P
Gonna bid on the Max Pack, always wanted that.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Razor »

Also check this out. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carmageddon-Max-P ... 564232bfba
.. Seems pretty incomplete at that price..

Sorry for not editing the earlier post.
I'd like to add I did test the new waybackmachine a couple of weeks ago or so, I didn't like it much.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Toshiba-3 »

@Alex: That's the point of this news portal ;) Nice drawing btw

@Razor: Oh nice again, if it has already shipped, did you have a look at what's on the disk? Very interested :D

And well yes the wayback machine seems to have more and more problems. I noticed that some pages that were archived before had simply disappeared!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

CarmageDUN DUN

Post by Razor »

Yes, I couldn't get anything prior to 1996.. Anyway, I haven't paid for the disc yet, trying to get cheaper postage on it, if the seller refuses then it'll probably go back up on eBay and somebody else will have to buy it for an extortionate price.

Check who’s online