Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

First 2011 billet!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

First 2011 billet!

Post by Toshiba-3 »

It's that time again! Let's try to gather some tidbits here and there and convince ourselves that Carmageddon isn't dead!
Must add that most items this time are features from Mastro's forum which is getting more and more english compliant so give it a look now and then.
- Jeff updated OpenC1 again to v1.3.1. Bugfixing and improving the crash log. Don't hesitate to contribute your crash logs. For the future!

- A Carmageddon texture pack was posted on the ZDoom forums some months ago. At first I don't see who that might interest besides Econobrick, but actually that pack might turn out to be very handy for anybody. Textures are kinda sorted by content type and converted in PNG. Easy resources I say. (via Mastro)

- I forgot to say that some months ago, devWAM member Hazardic sent me 40~ C1 menu car pics that he had fixed. In all these pics I had applied the wrong black color as background and screens with a higher color contrast would rather render it as dark grey. Everything has been updated at RR2000 and TTR's Garage. Thanks Hazardic!

- Out of curiosity, FerdoTheBad is drawing Carmageddon cars in Sketchup, have a look here (Mastro's forum).

- Harmalarm updated his Mustang wip again (and is currently porting it ingame).
Topic here.
And I started a wip topic about a custom '42 Jeep CJ-2A. It was bound to happen eventually?!

- And finaly, Mastro posted new Carmageddon 2 scans on his forum! Always interesting for people who never saw early artworks and the likes.
Check it out here.
You might as well be interested to have a look again at the EDGE article about the making of Carmageddon.
Or that Carmageddon article from PCZone that random_monkey posted years ago, still available at TheSprayShop.net.
I have some more. I guess I'll gather them all and make a sticky topic for scans later.
aaaannd that's it!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

First 2011 billet!

Post by Harmalarm »

Quite interesting to see those Devshots of the C2 tracks in the scans Mastro Uploaded... You can clearly see they worked with quads and that the tracks were nicely optimized before they were ruined by the preprocessing :s
hazardic
motorised death

First 2011 billet!

Post by hazardic »

wow interesting scans. and glad archives on RR2000 were updated
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

First 2011 billet!

Post by Razor »

Ooooh, very interesting.
I'll have to add these scans to my early C2 stuff foldaaar.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online