Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

July news again... wut.

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

July news again... wut.

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Stuff happens you know. Just not where you'd think it would. Or where it should?! Anyway, plastery and statistics.

Harmalarm updated his own car for C2, geometry and C2 setup were refined in the process. Where's the soccer car skin?! Topic.

The same individual also ported the Powerslide level Mineshafted to C2, developping gameplay by the addition of powerups and usual C2 gameplay elements. Topic.

The first item from a four-cars-from-Flatout-and-Painkiller C1 pack has been released. It's the firetruck now turned into a RC car with highly advanced weaponry. Tapioca.

SOD personality Turnip has released a beta of his SOD Teams Edition project. You must be a member of OvalBangerChat to access the topics, check the reply to this news billet for the quoted release post.

A little while ago Mastro666 released a Special Edition of C1 at his forum. It's another C1+SP pack with Tinsel Town. Check it out, get a translator as well.

Not really a news, the Carmageddon Wiki is still going on strong. With more than 550 articles it is a very good read for any fan as it covers every game from the Carmageddon franchise. Don't hesitate to contribute as well I guess.

And finaly, just to let you know... the server hosting the whole Tosh network has been verily updated. This is great. Yes it is. Thanks to Celeonet (the hosting company). It is also part of my business now. The whole thing is here to stay.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

July news again... wut.

Post by Toshiba-3 »

I have started doing a new teams edition of SOD.
just a quick release really as all progress had kind of stopped.
here is everything i have for the Teams edition of SOD.

it includes a folder called CARS, so rename you old folder original cars or something.
then its got the opponents.txt, so rename your old one to original opponents.

also ive found an error, you will need to go into the volvoest5 folder, into the tiffrgb folder and rename te copies to the originals.

then it should all be fine

http://www.mediafire.com/?gewwzoecngzzmzw

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gewwzoecn ... 0Teams.zip

please leave comments. I know there not the best skins in the world, but its team racing
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

July news again... wut.

Post by Harmalarm »

LOOK MA', I MADE IT TO THE NEWZ!?! TWICE!?
TTR
Psycho Maniac

July news again... wut.

Post by TTR »

LULZ
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

July news again... wut.

Post by Toshiba-3 »

SOON
[h]"Harm Sollie, president of the democratic republic of devWAM"[/h]

it's you in your future functions at the bottom of the news item :)

Check who’s online