Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

TROULES: Carma95.exe

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
LegendXDPlayz
pedestrian

Post by LegendXDPlayz »

Okay guys, so after my last post of Carma2 Beta mod, which is working fine and I beat it no crash, there's arisen a new problem for me.

And here it is:

So, for GOG, I downloaded the Win95 Experimental Patch, and it adds things like Carma95, and etc. such as a Windows Version of and its addon, .

So here's my problem, Whenever I run it, it usually does this:

It'll act like its loading, but the game does not show up but when I look in the task manager it says it's running, when I can't even access to CARMA95, because I just don't prefer the DOSBOX, but I did use voodo2c.exe -vrush whenever I use the DOSBOX version, it's kind of slow but it still works.

If anyone could help me out, thanks.

-EDIT- I've added after CARMA95 in Target, behind the CARMA95 is -hires so idk.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Try removing winmm.dll?

Or even better, reinstall GOG C1 but instead of using the "experimental win95 patch", use QTZ' 95 Restoration Patch : https://qtz.cwaboard.co.uk/uMaxPack95RPP.zip
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
QTZ
hit n run

Post by QTZ »

95RPP can be installed multiple times, also over GOG "patch" - there are options to get rid of it (not removed will stuck on drive, but will be not in use).

It restore Win95 files, but also give smaller and more flexible solution with additional fixes (critical only). When GOG "patch" leave bugs which lead game to crash in certain situations.
LegendXDPlayz
pedestrian

Post by LegendXDPlayz »

Thanks guys, using QTZ's 95 Restoration pack or however u call it, all is good, thanks!

Check who’s online