Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Re: Tosh's car releases
Toshiba-3 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:01 pm
Goldfingered!

A quick little release :)
In order to gain some motivation, I started removing projects: backward Fiat 126 (sorry QTZ), Demolition machine + Lorry (C2 lost bits), Radigator remake for C1, James Bond micro car (C2).

I'll probably try to fit the demolition machine and the lorry back into the mesh of one of the junkyard races. If so I'll release it as a patch and include in the C2 pack thing.

Hesitating about removing much more and move on with newer projects :/

[EDIT] made a little gif: https://imgur.com/a/0HiC3
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 am
Shame about your lack of motivation, I would definitely like to see the C2 lost goodies.
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Harmalarm on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:31 am
Hey, finally another carma release, nice work Tosh. Does it come with extra features? Water in the bowl is a flipped mesh? Glass of the bowl looks convincing too, as if it has thickness. How did you do that?

Offtopic: It feels like I haven't spoken to you guys in ages! I'll be sure to check into ICR a bit more
Pages:  << 1, 2

Extra information
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:53 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests