Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Autos [Euro Trucks]

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Max Autos [Euro Trucks]

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Organised the topic a little.
Current cars in this topic!

C2 Hickpick & Caddy fatcat remake - Released

C2 Razorbill Remake - Released

C2 1941 Willys MB - Released

C2 1965 Chevrolet Impala Wagon - Released

C2 Heavy Impaler Remake - Released

C2 1932 Ford Roadster Preview - WIP

C2 1996 Daihatsu Midget II - Released

C1 56 Belair & 56 Mainline - Released

C1 1963 Corvette + Vette and Mainline skin - Released

C1 70 Buck GSX & 70 Chevrolet Chevelle - Released

C1 2000 C1 Rols Royce Corniche - Released

C1 72 Chevrolet K20 & 51 Ford F100 - Released

C1 51 M35 Truck - Released

C1 32 Ford Tudor hotrod & 30 Ford Pickup Hotrod - Released

C1 1993 Aston Martin DB7 - Released

C2 1932 Ford Customs - WIP

C2 2012 Mack Terrapro garbage truck - Released

C2 1970 RAK Dumptruck Remake - WIP

C2 2005 Kenworth W900 - WIP But Chassis cab Downloadable.

C2 Roguetrip Wagon - Released

so... Im gona go down the same road as Pip, and make three topics for everything, one for cars, one for peds, ne for maps, that helps me keep everything seprate. but all togeather.

So yeah, Car related stuff goes here, skins, new cars, mods.

Anything to do with maps, map skins, missions etc, Ill make a topic for.

And peds, the same anything ped related including skins and such,

Hopefully this will help me be more organised, and make less clutter, by me stopping making constant new topics.. Shoulda done that allready but yeah. So heres the Car Topic.
And we start off with some carmageddon 1, and carmageddon 2 remakes.

Hick Pickup MKII
So I feel the Hick pickup is kinda neglected, I seem to be the only person who really liked the idea, tho TTR did mod one of his cars to it, anwyay unacurate remake, since its a chevy not a ford now. But I tried to get the whole concept the same.. and hey 3d alloys? heh

Caddy Fat Cat MKII
A car everyone likes... right? I loved the orignal concept. the way the body was kinda crusty looking, with rust patches, and the blood splatter on the front, it gave the whole idea that it wasent a perfect car, it was an old crusty one with a big lump of an engine thrown in.. and thats what I loved. So I did the same here with the not totaly apoc, but warn out body, and modified engine model. and no I never did like thr bright pink ford,

Both cars use the same V8 sound as the 47 chevy hotrod truck I allready made, so if thats allready installed no sound work to do, I felt they both needed that open V8 sound.

You know where to go.
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars

Im also planning more remakes! As this was fun.
Last edited by Mad_Maxine on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 18 times in total.
coffeycup
Genesis

Re: Max Autos

Post by coffeycup »

Very nice. Yeah, Fat Cat shoulda been a caddy all along.

Nice car show girl too... :supercrazy:
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

Wow! Those are pretty sweet remakes! I will try them! (+bonus points for ur nice looking showroom n babe) Image

More remakes? Nice to hear that! To be honest I always wanted to make a remake of classic Carma cars for C2, sadly I can't, since 3d modelling n skinning isn't my thing. Maybe I will try it someday? Not quite sure, heh.

Also, I have a feeling that ur next remake will be Ada Nuff's Forking Ada. Image

For ur next remake, maybe u can mod ur Vice City Hermes
HermesDL.png
HermesDL.png (77.63 KiB) Viewed 24411 times
into this car (Witch Doctor from TDR2000, driven by Doctor Mambo)
Witchdoctor.jpg
Witchdoctor.jpg (26.67 KiB) Viewed 24411 times
But it just my idea, u may take it or not, it's up to u.

Keep up ur great work! Image
Discord: SDY2205#3474
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Dun dun Duuuun!

When I said there was going to be more remakes, I did not lie.. this time.
so heres one.

The only reson nobody has remade razorbill is because you all forgot about it!, The same.. with that weird boat looking thing I cant rember the name of...

Razorbill.

There, I have a feeling nobody else really took any notice of this car.. To be honist it was just kinda filling a space in C1 for me, but hey I remade it, I do apreciate its more funky looks, and its one of those cars that.. just has a carmageddon look, No other game has this car.. .so ya.

Looks like you was wrong with the Forkingaddddda, I have actully created a new item, from new,

And I wont be doing any TDR cars, not because I disslike the cars, but for me the point in making these remakes is re-creating cars that I played with years ago, in a more detailed model, the TDR cars, were not part of that memory.. I did play TDR, but.. It never felt like a carmageddon game, So.. yeah I just wont be adding any TDR cars to my list of cars to remake.
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

Ow, so I've made a wrong estimation. Oh well... Image

Btw, nice remake once again, Maxine! Image Actually I didn't forget about the Razorbill. I simply didn't put much attention on that car. I guess 2 more Autoscum vehicles from C1 will be remade soon enough. Anyway, about the weird boat looking car you've already mentioned, which car do you mean? Image

So no TDR remakes, okay, I understand. To be honest I never played TDR at all, I simply knew TDR cars by stumbling around Carmageddon Wikia & playing some TDR conversions & remakes for C2.

Btw, do you also plan to finish your Volkswerker? Just want to know about that.
Stiga.png
Stiga.png (107.21 KiB) Viewed 24411 times
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

damn Razorbill is so f*n amazing! this is the only one buggy in c1 which i really like cause of it's look. nice remake i must test it immediately
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

That looks pretty cool. I kinda wish there was a tiny bit more detailing on the model.
Like those triangular holes on the nose could've been actual holes or adding some ribbing on the canopy.
But I'm just being nit-picky.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

That vw was terrible :/ anyway its long since gone, Mabye someday, Im mroe into creating my own content at the moment, rather than editing other peopels.
And the boat like car was Eater, Weird looking machine, Was bigger in game than its picture looked,

Small Update!
I have uploaded this car again to fix some things, The driver cam was in a stupid place, I forgot about that, now you can see over the hood, I changed the shrapnel color so its right now. and...
So if you do like this car, I sugest you go download it again in its final, finished form,
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Yes, happy now
Amador
mechanic

Post by Amador »

Fantastic work on the remakes Maxine. Do you plan to remake the King Merc? It's one of the few C1 cars that were never remade for C2.
Image "I'll be back."
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

As much as I would liek to make that (cause I would) I really cant do tracks, Never have, doubt I ever will, so King merc will have to take a miss.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ahh.. For me theres nothing like that good old hand baked Cared model being finished.. Its satisfying.
Ok well I admit I missed a few bits, so I need to go back and add them, then set handling and such. But heres a lil preview anyway..
My love of vintage cars continues.

1941 Willys MB

Another striked off the list of cars I wanted to make then,
Never thought id get around to this, and actully I was thinkign that the cadi might be one of my last full carma addons, But I found some more insperation, Mabye ill even get another one of the cars I wana do too.
Hope ya like.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

That Willy's is great. I kinda started one a long while back from a model I found.
Did you upload the jeep? I don't see it on your site. I want to try it!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

You just sit your butt right there and relax, I got carried away, thsi took longer than I expected, Plan was to show it then release it next day, But it ended up now.

Anyway I felt the color was way off, I used black and white pictures for most of the textures, and colord them myself.. as a result they look very... Yellow. This is the color I went with eventully.

So what do we have today? well

Restored MB
Plain and stock, Its the same as the early screen, tho it now has a dash, and thsoe Missing bits I was talkin bout, Nicley restored to perfect condition.

I Was In The War
It has a roof now, and is in typical war game style, dirty and looking like its actully being used (ps this is also my personal favorite, Just looks most natural)

Desert Shitstorm
More refrence pictures show that these dusty machiens fhave parts of the grill cut away, Im accuming this is to help with cooling in the deserts?

Ratrod
Flatrod, Ratrod, Not your typical jeep thing, But getting the gravity from jupiter powerup reminded me I once swa a flatrod jeep, so I made one,

80s Action Hreo
What do you drive when you wear a bandana, and kill privet armys? Yup something like this, Now drive into things with a manly scream and watch the village aroudn you explode

Ramraider
Well I had to add this right? Big daddy is back, with a remake of most peoples least favorite splatpack car.

Ok I admit it I was a little lazy this time and Mostly used the same driver, with the eception of two, But hey I got lame excuses too... Yeah its the Puller family.. 4 brothers all joined the army!.

Also the ramraider went kinda bad, I spotted some errors near the end but decided to release it anyway, Its missing some parts, and I accidently created some gaps in the model. I may update this in the future. Also the glass smashing dosent work as I made an amature mistake while compiling it into diffrent parts using the same texture Bah.

Heres ya link
Enjoy!
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Man, these are awesome.

My favorite is the dirty one too. Almost want to dirty up my version of the open cab.
Nice addition to the military vehicles.
Amador
mechanic

Post by Amador »

That is some very high quality work! It's funny that I realised after seeing the pictures that there are not many army jeeps for Carma2, there are plenty of Hummers and 4x4 but no jeeps. I remember econobrick making a similar jeep but that was eons ago and would look very old next to yours now :)
Image "I'll be back."
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Well, my favorite one is the Ram Raider mod. Looking classy, and brutal.
I like the clean one as well.

I'm still expecting someone to make a war vehicles tc out of all this.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Cool how coffey allways takes screenshots he must be the main user of mods :P least it proves everything works for someone,
everyone else, thanks for the posative feedback heh :P
and you are right, I really cant think of any other army jeep other than econobricks wolfenstein jeep,

What, you thought I might take a break? pff.

Preview, few thigns left to do like finish the interior, driver, suspension, then all the setup, handling, smashies,... wich I just reolised all the brakes use the same texture meaning Ill have to change that,

Anyway. heres whats currently being worked on
1965 Chevrolet Impala Wagon

Hope ya like!... really it took a while to modle all the little grilly bits and trim and stuff, I guess itll look better when I get more decent shots of it.
timmy76
motorised death

Post by timmy76 »

Now thats what i like to see some old Detroit iron
Looks great Maxine
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

as a proud purveyor of a fullsized wagon i can hardly wait to get my mitts on this one.
i have been enjoying your models, i just haven't been able to get any screen shots. i tried the shift D during playback, and got a handful of dump001.jpg style files, but when i opened up the file they were all blank blackish purple background color. dunno. wonder if it is something in the GOG release.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

Not a big fan of station wagons, but this one looks pretty cool. The body style and the taillights look badass! :cool:

I'm sure this would be a perfect base for the new Hevy Impaler (Yeah, I have a feeling that you're going to make it, since my feeling about Ramraider being based from your '41 Willys MB was right.) :smile:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Good Morning CWA.
Yeah, you know what I did last night? Problem is at that time I couldent rember my midia fire password. so. Now Im back to normal

I figured rather than making a bunch of versions Id just let you have this to start with.

New In stock Today!
Rear folding seats, fully leather interior, auto trans, and a 396 chevrolet motor, 109,000 miles, car is Bone stock and not been tamperd with, $7000 obo

You know what to do.

On a side note after really stugling to find refrence images and such, I did actully find this restored lookin one for sale its prefect... and has all around images I could have used, tho it is a 66, diffrent rear

Some more info,
Looks like JB was right, the orignal plan was to remake the Heavy Impala, and as I allways make a stock car then mod it to what I want, I allways just release the stock one too, tho with the jeep the Ramraider was actully in planned, untill I thought, hey, this will be a good base.

My orignal plan was keep true to orignal form and use this,
a late 80s caprice

Then I figured I wanted to make something a little more of a classic, so my attention turned to the 67 Impala
I even started collecting refrence images.

then my attention turned to the 72, wich I really liked the rear shape to, (and actully bid on one on ebay, but lost it)

then, after searching I found most of my pictures were of the 65, so I went with that, Besides, its the only wagon that retains the orignal impala rear lights, where as the others move them to the side.

So some history and stuff too.

Edit: also still planning to do more, Heavy impala still needs finishing first but after. my next plan is to go after Agent Orange, so lets see, any of you got any good ideas for base cars? Lincolin is the first thing that comes to mind for me.. or possibly a newyorker.
Amador
mechanic

Post by Amador »

Yeah the Lincoln is an obvious choice for the LeadPumper, I can also imagine it as a Chrsyler, even as a Newport, not just the New Yorker. I also remember thinking that the Dodge Diplomat of the 80's would make a really good FBI/Agent Orange car.
Image "I'll be back."
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Ha, this is a really fun car!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Look what ya gone dun coffey, That thing was in nice condition when I sold it to ye'

Anyway thanks, My aim is fun, and driveability, trashability, I like cars to be fun to trash, I also like them to feel, and drive like they look, I may not be the best ever model maker, But I do pride myself on car setup.

This place is more active anyway, every time I come to post new stuff, There are new replys.. where as the other carma site. its mostly me, in my car topic, with a few posts betwene :p

Heavy Impala time.

yup done, Download as seprate car, Off ya go.

Oh, btw Amador, I like the diplomat as an FBI car for its period, But it in my opinion lacks that big bulk that the lead pumper says to me, so I guess its Continental. or newyorker.
Im leaning towords the newyorker. because to me, it looks like the lead pumper.. and they have coverd lights.. well some do... mine wont flip down :(
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

[quote="Mad_Maxine"]Cool how coffey allways takes screenshots he must be the main user of mods :P least it proves everything works for someone,
everyone else, thanks for the posative feedback heh :P
and you are right, I really cant think of any other army jeep other than econobricks wolfenstein jeep,

=======================================================
Au contraire:

My "Raghead Jeep" from 2001 or thereabouts at TSS..

===========================================================

Anyway. heres whats currently being worked on
1965 Chevrolet Impala Wagon

Now THAT thing I LIKE!!
Attachments
Raghead Jeep
Raghead Jeep
none.jpg (14.95 KiB) Viewed 23858 times
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ah.. DB is happy. then we is all happy :P Tho I wish you linked the finished version here, rather than going back up and using the one with no mirrors, exhaust, etc, :P
Also forgot about your jeep, you know the model looks pretty simler, random fact: your yugo was one of the first cars I downloaded, then modded... I Filled it with money and made gorge bush the driver. hm...

Anyway, I have something to show, mabye for your amusment.. mabye not. But I was looking for a little inbetwene car to make, Ive wanted to do a hotrod for a while, but have yet to do one, well oter than the ratrod jeep and stuff.. But ya know Triditinal hotrod. so what I did was start looking into early fords. 20s, 30s, you know the. steryotype hotrod. and in my reasearch I came across a wiki page.
now I know.. Im not an expert speller. I do try use spellcheck if Im writing a long topic, But.. take a look at this,

http://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_B_%281932%29

heh.. seriusly.. I ended up reading it in a sweedish accent. Wid trr ingenn,
Yuu reed dis naw, I fin muzang,
and for a wiki page where people like me look for information on cars, engine types, years, etc, thats kinda bad.
Ill leave you with that while I finish my lil project.
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

Your Hevy Impaler rocks, Maxine! Tried it for a little while & it was pretty satisfying. :rockon:

For the Leadpumper, the best base model would be Lincoln Continental Mark III.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_ima ... _large.jpg

Then combine it with some parts from The Car (especially the cabin design, the taillights, & some of its body shape).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9312sPhhJkQ/U ... HECAR3.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IJPliJ5RnGw/U ... HECAR2.png

I post the pictures as links, because your thread is full of pictures, so I do this to conserve the load time.
Also the Ramraider went kinda bad, I spotted some errors near the end but decided to release it anyway, It's missing some parts, and I accidentally created some gaps in the model. I may update this in the future. Also the glass smashing doesn't work as I made an amateur mistake while compiling it into different parts using the same texture. Bah.
Hope you release the updated Ramraider soon enough. The unbreakable windows of the Ramraider, as well as the missing straps on its battering ram, bothered me a little. But the rest of that car was very well done.

Have a nice day! :smile:
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

well its the top boarder too :P that gets changed with constant pics.. Mabye it should be set to only topic creators pics end up in banner?... hm, sicne there usually the oens showin stuff,

But on to this,
Im gona try play a game, If it dont work, then it dont, I guess its up to you people if ya wana join in or not. I guess just to continue to prove I live in a pretend world in my head... yes Id love to make some kidna dumb game, even a facebook game. but hm.

well, Over at Max Custom Designs. we got a new arival, sorry looking dusty thing huh?
its a 1932 Ford Roadster, and you can see the orignal 4 cylinder engne still there.
What Id like here, so we can get some versions of this, is for you guys to visualise, imagine, what potential does this have?
seeing past the rust, dust, and dirt of years of sitting in a barn and tell us what you like!
Pretty much a short description, telling what kind of wheels you think would look good, what kind of ride hite, weather the orignal engine should be left or not, what parts could be removed, added, If you want to could turn out fun :P making a car from a description..... Ive watched too much overhauling as you mabye guessed.

Rules:
Nothing Overkill, your not aloud to say change the entire body to something diffrent, or turn it into some kinda spiked ott porcupine.
Anything not stated WILL be left as is,

So there ya go, you visualising any hotrod, ratrod, cruiser, or carmageddon machine?

Im not expecting a ton of people in this, but if there is a fairly large number ill pick out my favorite,

and ofcorse Ill be doing a couple of versions in my own style.
Enjoy!, I hope I do <.<
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Now yer in *my* neck o' the woods. :grin:

I like the current rat rod style...

I could see that thing as a jacked up hiboy-fenderless/runningboardless, of course- with the rear slightly higher than the front for a raked look, like so:
32 hiboy
32 hiboy
hiboy1.jpg (205.6 KiB) Viewed 22988 times
Windshield and convertible top chopped to half-height, or top removed altogether with an old-school straight, vertical rollbar added.

I'd throw a set of ladder bars on the rear axle, oversized stamped steel wheels (such as off a 1950s/60s truck.) Rear wheels dished outward (negative offset) front wheels dished inward (positive offset). I'd use smaller, similar stamped wheels up front.
truck wheels
truck wheels
truck wheels.JPG (16.41 KiB) Viewed 22988 times
Then I drop the flathead engine out of my Bitchin' 34 Ford straight into it with a set of tall zoomie pipes. Either with the 3 carbs with stacks or a vintage hi-rise intake/ roots type blower atop it with a dual shotgun style scoop.

Then finish it off with a nice, fairly even surface rust patina.

The effect being a rough little car sitting high up and raked on big wheels with a stacked engine.

Wheelie bars optional. :lol:
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

yeah, I was gonna say maybe a street rod.

But what about an apocalyptic one?
Like something the Toecutter might drive?
No doors, dune buggy suspension.
Blades or spikes somewhere?
The Roadster Warrior! :swheel:
Jaw_Breaker
driver

Post by Jaw_Breaker »

Hmm, I think your '32 Ford Roadster would be a perfect base for Coupe de Grace remake, Maxine. Just remove the side body parts, give it a bloody pointy front grille, lower the ride height, & finally give it some other parts I don't mention to make it as close as original Coupe de Grace. :sbsmile:
Alex Self A 9
hit n run

Post by Alex Self A 9 »

good, GOOD! love the remakes. :cool:
CARMAGEDDON 1 ALL DA WAY!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWWW
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

T'was what I was thinkin' JC..

That roadster done up like this-with the turbo diesel.

This one's a truck, but the roadster would be just as awesome. :grin:
rat-rod-heaven-1932-model-a-ford-truck.jpg
rat-rod-heaven-1932-model-a-ford-truck.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 22891 times
Hairba11
turbo bastard

Post by Hairba11 »

this one looks almost animated
http://www.robert3dee.com/portfolio/new ... ord_09.jpg

here is a 32 hotrod with a wwII fighter plane style paint job
http://www.magellanmodels.com/images/products/50580.jpg
http://www.magellanmodels.com/images/products/50572.jpg
http://media.voiture-miniature.com/imag ... 168136.jpg

actually i've always secretly wanted to piss people off by having a full on 32 ford hotrod.... with front wheel drive civic parts.... then go to car shows and brag about my 35mpg while the other car guys are armchair drag racing.
If it runs, drives, stops, has a title, AND is under $300, I'll take it!

Check who’s online