Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

TDR2000 Multiplayer... Please tell me it is better than this.

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Hed
pedestrian

TDR2000 Multiplayer... Please tell me it is better than this.

Post by Hed »

Hey guys,

I really loved Carmageddon 2. However, when I have my friends over we can only play on 9x boxes since my other machines are Win2k and they don't seem to talk to the 9x machines... Anyway, last night we fired up TDR2000 on three machines, and we sat there and collided with each other. We hardly did any damage... is it harder to kill in this version? Also, I can't find out how to buy engine/offensive/armor upgrades in the game. Oh, how I wish this were as simple and fun as Carmageddon2. I also wish there were more fun tracks, the multiplayer tracks in Carma2 were awesome.

Call me one to hold on to the past, but my friends and I didn't have any fun playing TDR2000. Can anyone give me some tips on how to make the gameplay a little more vulnerable, or point me to some excellent multiplayer maps? I hope that I'm just missing something here.

I thank you.

-Hed
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Re: TDR2000 Multiplayer... Please tell me it is better than this.

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

sorry to bring it to ya...but thats TDR at it's best for you =)
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -

Check who’s online