Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Major Problems

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Vikingwizardeyes
pedestrian

Major Problems

Post by Vikingwizardeyes »

I downloaded Carmageddon the internet and I saw that I had to get 3DFX Glide or whatever and I got it and when I try to run it in 3DFX Mode it says "BRender error detected: Failure: Unable to allocate Main Front Screen." When I click on Carma2.exe theres 3 choices to pick from. Theres Direct Draw Software, 3DFX (Glide), and Direct 3D. I've tryed all of these and none work. In the Direct Draw and the Direct 3D version it does the same thing, I click on them and it goes into the game fine. I pick my level and then the skill level and it just crashes after that. I tryed running the carma2_sw.exe thing and it does the same thing...it will let me pick my level and skill level and then it will crash and say "Error: Unable to open file 'CITYSWAT' I dont know a lot about computers so try to be simple.

Thanks a lot!
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Re: Major Problems

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

Vikingwizardeyes:

I downloaded Carmageddon the internet
wow!..is Carmageddon: The Internet a new release???..or C4?..

if you trying to say that u got it warez then tough luck if it don't work......go buy the thing in a store then..it's only a few bucks now..

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: -[ Raven-X ]- ]
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -

Check who’s online