Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Need Splat Pack add-on for Carma 1

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
syko_e
pedestrian

Need Splat Pack add-on for Carma 1

Post by syko_e »

I own a 533 MHz G4 Mac and it runs Mac Carmageddon perfectly even though it is a 1997 game and I have a 2001 machine, it even doesn't require the 3dfx becuz I have a GeForce 2 MX video card (top of the line beyond RAVE or Rage even) ... I managed to track down a copy of Carmageddon but am having trouble finding the Splat Pack add-on ... everywhere I look on the web, I find the Max Pack which would have the Splat Pack but also a useless (to me) copy of the PC Carmageddon as well... Interplay offers just the Max Pack.. the sci.co.uk ordering site has the Splat Pack separatley but 9.99 plus 7.50 pounds sterling.. I think it's $15 plus ??? shipping US is silly for a ADD-ON... and the order page is messed up anyway...I found a guy wanting to trade the pack but I have nothing PC to offer him in exchange so that's silly too... and so.... anyone know how I can get the Splat Pack??? and yes, I know it is only out for PC but I know for a fact that it is cross-platform compatible.. currently I have downloaded the Splat Pack demo which worked fine as is without any of the converters people have put up that they say was necessary...and just in case, I did download a converter for the full-version to install the add-on into my Mac Carmageddon game as if it was for a PC... for some reason my demo doesn't have a time limit, but it also gives me no sound... ?? this is odd... but I want the full version of the Splat Pack anyway... And yes, I do have Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now for Mac... It's just that I love the game and its culture and everything concerning it so much I want to collect all the titles.... Hell, I'm even seeking out the Death Race 2000 movie... And I hope that TDR 2000 has plans to be released for Macintosh soon as well.... Thanx for your time...

-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Re: Need Splat Pack add-on for Carma 1

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

did ya try taking time to breathe?... =)
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
syko_e
pedestrian

Post by syko_e »

feel free to delete this topio if all everyone is going to reply about in here has nothing to do with my request.... 4 replies and none of em are anything helping my question... I think I found a solution anyway...
bandi-t
pedestrian

Post by bandi-t »

lol
Tactical Police Demolition Unit
Guerrilla Kop

Post by Tactical Police Demolition Unit »

LOL, also.
syko_e
pedestrian

Post by syko_e »

-[ RaVe- ]-:

did ya try taking time to breathe?... =)
Huh?? What do you mean by that??

And where did my post about this same topic go in the "General/Rant Forum" It's gone now.... weird...

Check who’s online