Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

TDR online

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
StezStyx
pedestrian

TDR online

Post by StezStyx »

Been playing Carmageddon since the first edition, so I'm a veteran at it but with TDR I'm having problems, i can't find any servers to play online. I was told by SCI gamespy supported TDR but the latest version, which is what I have, doesn't find the game and I can't find any tabs on the gamespy site. Can anyone let me have some server addresses so i can get wrecking online.
Dark Angel
angelus

Re: TDR online

Post by Dark Angel »

www.gamespyarcade.com - lookin forward to wreckin you!
El Senator
hit n run

Post by El Senator »

Sadly there aren't any dedicated servers out there ( A dude named FoxDie once had a plan to set up a dedicated server but I don't know if it still exists - at least I haven't seen him for a while

Here's my advice - log onto Gamespy Arcade and if there's no servers online try again later on... You should be able to catch one
sUpReMe_X
pedestrian

Post by sUpReMe_X »

foxdie.net ? when i was on that site last night the server seemed to be up....but i'm not sure

Check who’s online