Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

can you make the wheels fall off?
choco created can you make the wheels fall off? on Sat Mar 31, 2001 1:27 pm
I was wondering if anyone knew a way to make the wheels come off any of the downloadable cars?is there something in the txt folder?
Rasta-boy on Sun Apr 01, 2001 1:38 pm
I don't know if there's anything in the txt folder,but if you start a game in freedriving and set the number of opponents to 1 and cops to 0 you can completely destroy yourself without "WASTED" at the end of the match.

This means if you stamp the car onto a few walls it won't be long 'till you drive a wheel-less car!

You can still drive it if you use the Afterburner!

[This message has been edited by Rasta-boy (edited April 01, 2001).]
choco on Sun Apr 01, 2001 6:03 pm
Is there anyway to make the wheels come off in carma2?
Takeshi666 on Thu May 03, 2001 6:51 am
Maxdriver13 on Sat May 05, 2001 1:52 am
Actually Errol had developed at one point, a stationary car, that when hit hard enough, the wheels would fall off. Problem was that it was more of an object with actions than a car. and the effect was some what dramatic. So the anwere is no, you cant, not with a realistic amount of effort anyway. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Ratty on Sun May 06, 2001 5:35 pm
Actully, i've made wheels fall off a car in C2, but it doesn't effect the way the car handles. so if you made all 4 wheels fall off the car would still drive around as if nothing had happened.
Robbo on Sat May 19, 2001 1:55 pm
Is there any way to make the wheels fall of easier than they do? like in the tdr demo
ghost on Tue May 22, 2001 3:01 pm
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests