Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Game freezes all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
JimmieDoogan
pedestrian

Game freezes all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by JimmieDoogan »

It is not that my save games are corrupt (cause if thats true they keep corrupting at this point). I have no clue as to what it could possibly be. Everytime I get up to the stage "In a World of Ship" the game locks up at the AI o Death phase of loading. I have reinstalled the game and patches an unknown number of times and had to restart my game saves an unknown number of times and each time, I get locked up at the AI o Death phase of the In a World of Ship epi. Can any one help, have you had similar problems, is it just the US version... am I the only one in the US who bought Carma3? Remember to read this thuroughly before posting. I don't want anyone telling me anything about corrupt save files unless you think thats it and there is no fix for this

Check who’s online