Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

whats up with the TDR2K patches?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
rebelbrethren
pedestrian

whats up with the TDR2K patches?

Post by rebelbrethren »

hi all...

not a newbie as such - i've been with Carma since C1 back in the old days. i'm still fairly new to TDR2k tho'.

with TDR2K... i have the UK release, and basically i'd like to blood patch it [god please :smile:] the thing is: does the blood patch work with 1) the NoseBleed Patch 2) the uk Internet play patch. secondly, which order do you install 'em so that it works!

please, if someone knows, save me the pain of downloading patches over 56k only to find they don't work!

love to all you guys who are keeping the skinning/modding scene alive... maybe i'll be brave enough to post some of my creations someday :smile:

------------------

"why do i never seem to learn that love is wrong and girls are fucking evil.

i guess i'll never figure out what womenkind is all about..." - The Ataris

Re: whats up with the TDR2K patches?

Post by IR2H-Core »

The Blood patch will work with those patches! Just blood patch first then the NBP Patch and you might need the USmini to work your copy of TDR! Because I have a UK and I needed it to get my game to run! and what patch are you talking about? UK internet play Patch? never herd of it!

Check who’s online