Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

destroying satelite dishes?
g-dogg created destroying satelite dishes? on Sat Feb 03, 2001 7:12 am
can anyone help me on how to destroy the satelite dishes on the tops of buildings!!?? I can't figure out how to do it!!
Torra on Sat Feb 03, 2001 9:46 am
well just gather a bit of speed and ram into them

youll notice that each buiilding you jump to, you then jump to another and another and so on

after awhile you will know the pattern and be able to beat it pretty easily
Decimater on Sat Feb 03, 2001 1:50 pm
Just in case the previous response seemed to terse, please note that there are various ways to actually get on the roofs, including "assistance."

I'd tell ya, because I know how frustrating it can be, but... the feeling when ya beat it, well... its worth it!

I personally don't use the cheats until I beat the games -- but after that... well, I never have enough Slaughter Mortars !

If ya really can't beat the level, there are "walk throughs" available at the various Carmaggedon sites, which will offer a step by step solution. I don't want to divulge my bias, so ya can start at Carmageddon.com. :smile:

Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:41 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests