Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

optimus prime

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

optimus prime

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

thats how far ive got so far.ive just attached the window to the truck cab because there is no driver and this is only the first version. Image.im moving on to skinning now.(ps i havn't got tdr or any of the patches at the moment so the scripting and testing mite take a while unless anyone wants to offer to do that Image)
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Re: optimus prime

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

Looks hella tight!
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

I don't know why, but the rear looks weird - must be because it's missing the hole for the trailer. But hey, looks cool anyways!
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

yeh i know but it iisn't really that pronounced in the cartoon or on any of the toys i got.i will put it on the skin though
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Hey, f you have readed those old Transformer comics, you know that Optimus Prime's motto is "Freedom is a right of every living being". And that just makes this all look so wrong...
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

nope i haven't read them hes hasn't said that in any episodes ive seen yet anyway.i thought his little saying was "autobots transform and role out" lol i might be wrong but he says that in the movie aswell(so its gotta be right)lol
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Hey, now I know why the rear looks so funny - it's so much less detailed than the cab itself, so it looks funny because of that...
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.i hate programign and mapping the cars for tdr any offers to map this i will do the skin(will hav shared credits for me and the ppl that help)i can make the models its just the programming that winds me up
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Heh.... you know... I made a tool which makes mapping alot less painful.... it is called MatMapper and is available in the files section on LOD.... Basically it allows you to map by multiple directions on the same mesh, the you can manuver those mappings in a window... really convenient, and comes with it's own tutorial....

You can't beat that with a stick... course you could, but you may have to buy a new monitor...
PoisonLizard
hit n run

Post by PoisonLizard »

Ahh yes, And let me take this opportunity to thank you once again for Matmapper. It really makes mapping the mesh quite easy.
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Ya See.... Someone appreciates me....
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

soz beroc i forgot about that program i'll go download it soon.(but that still doesn't solve setting them up for tdr)
PoisonLizard
hit n run

Post by PoisonLizard »

Setup for TDR just takes a little while to get the hang of. Use Limey as a guide while you're doing it (came with the sdk). I sometimes find it helpful to do the setup one part at a time, resaving the basic chassis and wheels under a diff name (seperate max file). For example, setup the main heirarchy without any addons (doors, bonnets etc) and export just the basic chassis. Once you have that right, add the other parts back in from the original max file.

Once you get the car exported Beroc has another nifty little tool to do the text file setup, think its just called carmaeditor.
*ReDeeMeR*
driver

Post by *ReDeeMeR* »

umm im really reallly sorry guys but my mutha f-ckin hard drive burnout before i could make a back up copy i think?i cant find it on any disks but i may think about remaking it.
Takeshi666
turbo bastard

Post by Takeshi666 »

Dude, that's fucked up.
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

shatmandu...
JD
pedestrian

Post by JD »

SRY, your pic's address is bad.

I like Transformers too, so what about HOTROD?

In the Transformers movie I saw him, a red sports car, was really awesome especially the form he chose in the ending w/ Optimus' big rig tractor trailor.

Check who’s online