Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

I got it covered, Evilus Blargis!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Tony
Ninja

I got it covered, Evilus Blargis!

Post by Tony »

Our own little Music post. What do you say know, eh?

Come on feel the noise..! :wink:
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: I got it covered, Evilus Blargis!

Post by Deep_Blue »

Quote:

Come on feel the noise..!

OW! Fuckin' A!

Warn me next time afore ye do that!

ShEEsh! :grin:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

I bet you're one of the good kind of people who think that sound/noise is at least half the fun. Right? :wink:
Metallica2904
So fucking what!

Post by Metallica2904 »

come on feel the noise.......Anthrax parhaps? :rockon:
Pedestrians have the right of way.....Unless they're in the way!
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

No, Quiet Riot.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Yeah, that's right! Quiet Riot did do a cover of Slade's "Cum On Feel the Noize!"
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Metallica2904:

Nope, no Anthrax for me. They must be one of the few (or the only one) that have a song on EVERY soundtrack out there :grin:

At least all the ones I've seen/heard!

Junkpile:

Yeah, Slade! :grin: I just had to start the post with some rock history! Where did I now put my Nazareth LP's..

Where did you go now, Evil Blarg?! I made all this, just for you, ha ha.. :grin:
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Yeah, Slade! I just had to start the post with some rock history!

History I'm well aware of! :rofl: Actually, I have that song on my system. Along with around 3000 others!!! :eek: :rockon: :thumbsup: :beer:
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

<Doors swing open, a dry bush blows by. The topic goes quiet as the figure appears, silhouetted by the bright light from outside. The heels of his boots tick with each step on the dusty wooden floor as he approaches Tony's table... "Let us rock.">

Ah. See, now I never knew that Quiet Riot covered it.

Pisses me off though, people not knowing their music. That's the main reason I don't like downloading.

I actually got a version of "Behind Blue Eyes" by the Who, titled to be Limp Bizkit, simple because nutbusters don't know their music.

Anyway, I completely forgot the direction we were really going.

Actually, Quiet Riot called it "Cum On Feel The Noise". That would be according to the credits in the GTAVC booklet, I haven't confirmed it yet and I should as it also says that Slayer's song is called "Raining Blood" while every halfwit knows that it's "Reign In Blood"... like you can hear in the blood chorus "...and now I shall / Reign in bloooooooooood."

I'm gonna love this thread.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

The biggest miss I've seen so far must the a fool naming a track by Nine Inch Nails as AC/DC as the band that played. Gah, what a sinner! No one mess with AC/DC. I warn you all! :wink:

Hm, as far as I know the tracks are called "Cum On Feel The Noise" and "Raining Blood" Never seen anything else. Well, I did though see two "Reign In Blood", from "Aural Assault" and "Spirits In Black" albums for a few minutes ago. Don't know if it's the same song or not. Slayer isn't my area. I'm more evil than that :wink:
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

Mhm... another music thread... what would it be without me, lol.

I know that problem about idiotic named files too, I guess it's not that they don't know it better, it's rather that noone would download that crap if it would be named right hehe.

It's worst when a song that was named different turns out as a Tool-song ... not because the band sucks, no, just because you eventually got a 15 minutes long song that you didn't want.

Speaking of that: I once downloaded a song called Degeneration X, some WWF song, cause it was named to be performed by Rage Against the Machine. The song is ok, but definitly not a RATM song. But as it has a similar style, I like it, and I wonder what band had played it. Anyone knows?

The first lines are: You think you can tell us what to do / You think you can tell us what to wear / You think that you're better / Well you'd better get ready / Bow to the masters / Break it down!

Oh and I wonder if anyone out there knows the band Handsome?
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Nope just RATM here also on that d/l program remember :wink: :sad:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

I'd say your best bet would have to be go into a cd store and look at the wwf cds.

That'll tell ya.

:supercrazy:

Aside from that.. *sifts through 250 cd case* .. what music you wanna talk about???

Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

I just have to ask. Are there any "evil" listeners in here at all? Or just Slipknot/Marilyn Manson Evil-wannabes? :wink:

Hard to be accepted sometimes, for the taste for the more evil genre - Black Metal

*remembering some earlier episodes, and conversations..*

"I can't understand you guys that listen to black metal. You dudes must be the most stupid people on earth!! They just scream and they can't even play!! They just bang on their instrument and the sound quality sucks serious ass!!! It's only death and Satan and idiotic goats!! Fucking shit!! Thank God for public radio And MTV. At least they play something good All day long!!"

- Yeah, right! That guy was a prick all way though! MTV play only "the-best-music-right-now", which is.. well, shit! Absolutely no soul or anything that's worth it, in those tracks. Most of those artist don't even do anything good by themselves either. They're just cheap actors, standing there and moaning on screen.

And by the way..

No other band captures the imagination like Bal-Sagoth. No other band has carved for themselves such a unique place in the annals of musical history, reigning supreme as the true kings of Bombastic Baroque Britannic Battle-Metal! :grin:

All hail Bal-Sagoth! :grin:
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

I'm a well-rounded person.

Too many krispy kremes I'd imagine.

Seriously though, I will not say that I like a certain type of music, for there is several bands that I can point out within that genre that suck monkey balls.

So, I say what music I dont like at all.

Country, Folk, Pop, and thats about it.

Hell, I could go for some Hardcore Polka Death Trance right about now.

I don't have too many black metal cd's because I don't want to go out and buy some shit I'd rather use as a coaster.

I would imagine that you know my problem..

I would use Kazaa to its fullest ability, but that will just skullfuck my new computer to death. i don't want that, since it isn't even 2 weeks old. Come to think of it.. I never want it to die like my others have.

Name some bands you consider great and point me in the right direction. I'm always looking to expand my cd collection. I always like music that gives me the urge to trample midgets and tip cows with a ford explorer.

:supermad: :rofl:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

I know. Individuals are strange sometimes :wink:

I'm too in the most genres out there, but some speak more then others to me. Like anyone else.

Folk amd Metal is a pretty intresting combination.

I'm ging to give you direction. Follow my steps now..

The Dark Side

-------------

Bathory - (kneel! Give Quorthon your highest respect!)

Bal-Sagoth - (Not all black. They merge many genres. Death/Black/Fantasy/Power/Ppic.. and so on)

Hecate Enthroned - (kind of like Bal-Sagoth, more death though)

Luciferion - (got an awesome and speeded cover of Metallica's "Fight Fire with Fire")

Ninnuam - (A nice new swedish death metal band. Their "Soul vs Soul" track rule!)

Sportlov - (well, for the one that understand swedish. Their lyrics are the most fun I've had since.. I can't remember! Music good too!)

Thyrfing - (Another swedish cool band.Similar to Bal-Sagoth)

Total Devastation - (Their "Struggling From Chokehold" is a must!)

Folk/Metal

----------

Finntroll - (lyrics in swedish with a Finnish accent. Got a sound that will make you laugh for months!)

Elvenking - (I like their violins)

Ensiferum - (First album got some really sweet tracks)

Turisas - (Battle-metal as Bal-Sagoth. Nice new band from Finland)

The nice Melodic Power

----------------------

Masterplan - (check out that awesome bass the dude play on! The singer Jörn Lande got a voice for sure!)

Persuader - (For all the Blind Guardian Fans. Hm, too bad they sound mroe like Iron Savior on the second album.)

The Storyteller - (A nice local band. Their first and second album are their best ones. Worth to look up!)

So, now you got some arrows to where to begin :wink:

Oh, and by the way. We All buy our CD's & LP's. :cool:

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Aye! Gots a couple big-ass amps and some sealed subs alongside a 10-speaker system in ma car-loud pipes on ma bike and I'm a firm believer in the cardio benefits of primal scream. :wink: :grin:

Yayus....sound and noise is half the fun....goin' really fast amid smoke and flames and breakin' shit is the other half! :lol:

I'm more the classic rock/blues type-I do however seriously get into old-school punk (I grew up listening to the Ramones 'n such on ma uncle's shop stereo), OI!, WP and a lotta heavy metal from the 70s-early 80s.

Yeah, no one mess with AC/DC...They be gods.

I tried listening to black metal, but like those people y'all mentioned-all's I hear is screaming and discord.

Mebbe I'm just too damn old for that stuff...
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Sounds nice! I wish I had something bigger and better. (if it's it MUST be better :wink:

I bet you maybe could listen to Michael Kiske's solo Albums. If you don't know him - He' the all world wide famous ex Helloween singer. Not as much metal in his Solo albums as in Helloween. Even his new band SupaRed. Great more soft rock songs.

Also the Norweigian singer Jörn Lande got som pretty nice '80-rock in his solo albums.

When it comes to metal it's Judas Priest and ManOwar who rule the carpet! No one can disagree when I say That Rob Halford is the 'Metal God'. And about ManOwar.. Well, slow, heavy and sing-a-long friendly tracks as Fighting The World, Blow Your Speakers and of course.. my all time favorite with ManOwar - Carry On

Both bands with a pretty cool interest.. alwasy have their huge bikes on stage, ROOAR!!

It fits so good. Both bands.. some true Heavy Metal, and bikes.. Yaay!

Black Metal is a difficult sub genre that can be tough to come closer. Need to do it slowly, let your ears take it's time to feel ok with it all.

Oh, by the way.. What about bands like Nazareth, Rainbow? I really like Graham Bonnet's singin on Rainbow's album "Down To Earth". Graham's voice are among one of the few great ones.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

The only tunes the Nazareth I remember did that I liked were "Love Hurts" and "Hair of the Dog".

There were a couple of others but I disremember the names..

Deep Purple's "Space Truckin'" was the very first metal tune I ever heard.

Uriah Heep was one of my favs from the 70s. I heard "Stealin" and I was hooked.

"I wanna be sedated" got me into the Ramones.

Humble Pie was another good one..."Thirty Days in the Hole", "Hot 'n Nasty" among others truly rocked.

AC/DC's "Rock and Roll ain't Noise Pollution" on the "Back in Black" album got me into that particular band..

One of my personal favorites is "It's a long Way to the Top"....I dig them pipes.. (I can appreciate somebody who can rock out on the pipes-I know an old guy by the name of Malcolm Davie who can play just about anything on the pipes and make 'em sound extremely righteous...Most others I've heard sound like they're gutting a live cat when they try to play them. When Malcolm blows the pipes-even deaf people dance....).

Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

I'm nto so much into Nazareth myself. If I would ask my dad he would know more. He fed me with

rock from the '70s, and I'm not disappointed!

If your itnrested I could list some albums/tracks if you want to dig deeper. A cool thing is that some of the most known Nazareth tracks are covers :wink: ust like "Love Hurts" and "This Flight Tonight". Mabye "Gone Dead Train" too. Nice rocking song.

Even Deep Purple was on the table when my dad made the breakfast. I've spent even less time with them then Nazareth. But "Highway Star" can kick whatever other bands songs really hard.. and far! :grin:

I remember when I was 4-5 and alwasy wanted to hear "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and "T.N.T." in teh car when we drove somewhere. Songs that still are near my heart. Also that "It's a Long Way To The Top". I agree about the pipes. One of the few pipe-songs that sound good. THe earlier mentioned Elvenking (play kind of fast folk metal) use lot's of pipes and violins. Really sweet stuff too.

I wanna for hear this Malcolm Davie for sure!
MIKE_P
hit n run

Post by MIKE_P »

I like a little of everything, but mostly 50's-80's rock. Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Motley Crue and Queen are my most favorites. :rockon:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Sounds really nice Mike. You really bring up some memories now - Queen.

Have you ever heard the band Bad News, and their cover on Queen's "Behemian Rhapsody"? If not, check it out! haha..

For all of you. This is a certain downloa: Bad News - Behemian Rhapsody, or perhaps Aids, with the same band. :grin:
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I recently bought queen their dvd's, 3 of them, Greatest videos part 1 and 2 and live at wembley 86 :eek:

With also pink floyd live in pompeii

Motörhead live - everything louder then everything else

Saxon - live innocence, and video anthology

Green day - international superhits

Marylin manson - live at god, guns and goverment tour

DVDs i own evn more:

Fear factory - digital connectivity

Rammstein - lichtspielhouse

Metallica - live shit, binge and purge

Metallica - A yeah and a half in the life off...

Metallica - The black album

Metallica - S&M

Metallica - stunning cunts

Metallica - st.anger bonus dvd :wink:

Megadeth - Rude awakening

Iron maiden - live in rio

Korn - deuce

Pantera - 3 vulgar videos from hell

Pantera - all their clip videos

Monsters of metal - featuring over 50 bands clip videos plus more :tongue:

Thats shall probably it, but i think im forgetting something hehe, and there all bought legally :tongue:
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

Queen is great, especially those songs which aren't played on radio stations every day (like We Will Rock You or We Are The Champions). I like those songs like Fight From The Inside or It's late.

The 60s and 70s were amazing rock-wise, I still can't stop listening to Black Sabbath, MC5, Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep, and Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida hehe.

To me, it's like the 80s were some sort of creative black hole that sucked in all the things I loved about the 70s. Catchy riffs turned into monotone accords and the drums always sounded like the same dum-dum-dum. But that's just my opinion, I don't want to diss those who love the 80s. They just may not fit my taste, I dunno.

But then, in the early 90s, it turned out right the other way: bands referred to the 70s again, but this time the music is much stronger and aimed.

It all comes to a peak in 1992 I think ... that year had some of the best rock/metal albums of all time in my opinion. For example:

Rage Against the Machine - (self titled) -> my favorite album of all time

Helmet - Meantime -> industrial metal was yesterday, today is Helmet

Rollins Band - The End Of Silence -> Henry is a fan of Sabbath, and you can definitly hear that

Faith No More - Angeldust -> crazy and brilliant

Whose record collection misses these albums can't claim that he got a complete one :wink: .

In the late 90s there comes the great crisis for me: first Helmet and Refused split (1998) and then RATM split (2000) ... that was hard :sad: .
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

It pleases me alot to see that there's some genuine musical taste around. Ofcourse I knew some of you some of the classic stuff, but I see things like "It's Late" and Nazareth and other relatively unknown things pass and I think to myself "Thank god. These people understand."

I do listen to some black stuff, to answer your question, Tony. I have Morbid Angels's Covenant, because of "God Of Emptiness". I have God Dethroned's Grand Grimoire, they're Dutch actually. So is Orphanage from whom I posess a signed copy of Oblivion.

I also have a Crematory album, which is supposed to be black, but it's nowhere to be found on Illusions.

I have one really evil one, is pretty cool. Benediction's The Dreams You Dread. The title track on there is called "Down On Whores", which is supposedly written from snippets of Sir James Maybrick's diary. Sir James Maybrick is supposed to be the actual jack The Ripper.

Oh, and just to warn the Eddie Van halen fans out there, something went terribly wrong and apparantly one of my MP3z, a quick mix of Queen's "Bijou" and Van Halen's "Feelin'" is out there under Eddie name as a bootleg... how about a big "DOH!" in unison, come on.

EDIT: Checked with a buddy that has Slaytanic Wehrmacht, it's really "Reign In Blood".
valium
BraMan

Post by valium »

here's a list of artists i own at least one album from

3 doors down.

audioslave.

green day.

evanescence.

faithless.

foo fighters.

guns & roses.

guano apes.

iced earth.

iron maiden.

jewel.

linkin park.

live.

P.O.D.

papa roach.

queen.

maroon 5.

tool.

U2.

van halen.

wheatus.

within temptation.

beatles.

muse.

korn.

rammstein.

blink 182.

prodigy.

after forever.

anouk.

weird al yankovich.

ozzy osbourne.

red hot chili peppers.
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

I was just gonne go "Ugh." and the attach an Excell file with my collection. But it was too large and XLS is not an allowed extension, so believe me when I say that I am not gonna write it all out in here. :grin:
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

MuscleCarFreak:

I must have missed some little detail, because I have none of those "must have" albums, ha ha..

I don't think it would fit my nice and bubbled up taste. Might try though.. Of course I'll try!

Evil Blarg:

You wrote something there.. did you mean that Nazareth is quite unknown, or unknown just for you? If it was for you, then I have to ask. In what box did you live? :wink: It's rock history, man! :grin:

I do have a Metallica Cover of "one", by Crematory. I liked it. Some nice cute growl in it.

You like the game Warcraft? Yes, of course you do. You're a fan of the Orcish Horde? Cool, so am I. Then you must check the band "Luciferion" adn their album "The Apostate". The 4 last songs do have a very nice style. A singing/growling Orc, that's what it sounds like :grin:

Ha ha, you had the time to write everything in a xls?! Damn, I admire you!
MuscleCarFreak
speed freak

Post by MuscleCarFreak »

@Tony: I don't know if you'll have that much fun with those albums, cause there's not that much growling hehe :wink: ... there's where our tastes split, I dislike that screaming and crawling, I think that nice clean singing in front of roaring guitars gives a much more interesting contrast. But that's just a matter of taste. The most evil band I listen to musta be Kittie, do you know them? Got their Oracle album since some weeks.

@Evil Blarg: Do you know the (international) Noise Conspiracy? They sound pretty much 60s/70s-like considering that they are an actual existing band. They released their "Armed Love" album this year, and though it's not my usual taste (no hard guitars and such), I like it very much, especially the title song "Armed Love" and "Black Mask" are delicious...

... Oh can't you see, Oh can't you see, this world belongs to you and me...
Triad2Much
motorised death

Post by Triad2Much »

for the hell of it since I'm bored..

I'll list some of the stuff I own. (NOT downloaded, nyah!)

DevilDriver

Rehab

System of a Down

Dream Theater

ICP

Twiztid

Velvet Acid Christ

Kottonmouth Kings

cevin key

Doubting Thomas

Flybanger

Industrial Monk

Corrosion Of Conformity

Black Sabbath

Getaway Cruiser

Drowning Pool

New Dark Noise

Pantera

Marcy Playground

Marilyn Manson

Slipknot

Dry Kill Logic

Smashing Pumpkins

Chimaira

RATM

Mortal Kombat Soundtrack

Static X

Front Line Assembly

Monster Magnet

Tool

Professional Murder Music

Orgy

Sepultra

Crystal Method

Sublime

The World of Goa Trance cd's

The Hive

Fear Factory

Mindless Self Indulgence

Korn

Biohazard

Aphex Twin

White Zombie

Prodigy

In Flames

Six Feet Under

Black Label Society

Coal Chamber

Wumpscut

Skinny Puppy

Eminem

Rob Zombie

Ministry

Lost Highway soundtrack

Mos Def

Beastie Boys

Mudvayne

Amen

Skinlab

Machine Head

Cephalic Carnage

Stabbing Westward

Soulfly

Methods of Mayhem

Beavis n Butthead soundtrack

Bloodbath

Mushroomhead

Chemlab

Perfect Circle

Dimmu Borgir

Pitchshifter

Dope

Children of Bodom

Probot

Superjoint Ritual

Type O NEgative

Gorillaz

VAST

and some more that I can't find at this moment. (more like they weren't in my car..)
TANk
hit n run

Post by TANk »

Now My list

1.Black Sabbath

2.Deep Purple

3.Beatles

4.Prodigy

5.Slayer

6.Genesis(Believe it or not)

7.Cryptopsy

8.Cadaver

9.Slipknot

10.Strapping Young Lad

11.Uriah Heap

12.Some Jazz :wink:

and 1349 and of course Beastie Boys
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

TONY! I didn't mean to say Nazareth was unknown. It's just a name you don't hear very much, I think they rule. "This Flight Tonight" rules!

I like alot of those classics that don't usually get named. Uriah Heep is one of those other great ones. I saw them live last year, they sound exactly the same still!

Was a great show, Arrow Classic Fest. I saw Wishbone Ash, Heep, Status Quo (snappy dressers!), Lynyrd Skynyrd (highlight of the day, I must admit) and Deep Purple (they are truly dead... didn't play "Child In Time", Steve Morse had no idea what he was doing and Glen hughes or whoever can't sing anymore).

This year they apparantly had Alice Cooper, who I still wanna see, but I didn't have the money.

I don't see enough shows.

I don't like festivals. I have something against rolling in the mud for three days waiting to see those two bands you actually came for and sadly these festivals is what the do the most.

ELVE! I've heard of this Noise Conspiracy you speak of. But I only know 'em by name, don't think I actually heard them.

At the moment I'm digging around mainly for cool covers. Like the stuff Me First & The Gimme Gimmies does. Recently got ahold of a metal tribute to Abba. Very odd, but very cool.
Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

MuscleCarFreak:

Haha, where's the fun in all that? :wink: Hehe, I do agree with you. it's not all growl that matters. I do got some "clean singin with roaring guitars". Bands like Elvenking use some clean singing together with a pretty nice Folk Metal. Their track "Seasonspeech" is awesome! It even got some growl and a sweet lady taking a tune :wink:

Oh, by the way. The best parts in Ensiferum's songs are, that's right, the clean parts in his singin. "Treacherous Gods", "Battle Song", "Eternal Wait", "lai lai hei"!

And about old Helloween. Michal Kiske rule! I wonder what enormous thing that stepped on his nuts so he got that voice.. Even Geoff Tate from Queensrÿche must have met that thing!

Never heard about Kittie, I think. I need to check on that.

Evil Blarg:

Great! Or else I would have to slap you for a while :smile: Yeah, it's true. It's sad that so much get lost these days. It feels like no one knows, no one cares. Sad, as I said. I could list up a bunch of great old tracks that still would make it today, if it got some attention. And yes, about Uriah Heep - the same thing! Almost forgotten. There's something wrong with this world.. :grin:

I wanted to see that show too. Sounds really intresting.

Well, isn't the mud rolling what it alls about? :wink: Most festivals got some shitty, fainted wannabies on stage. Even Sweden Rock Festival got ruined :sad: I hope Gates of Metal will stay as it should!

At Vance is on that Abba tribute record, right? Maybe even Tad Morose, perhaps?
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Dude, Kittie is an all Female band! But, don't let that stop you from sampling their stuff. In my opinion, they're great. Especially if you are into their style of metal.

I don't remember if this band was mentioned above or not. And, I'm too lazy to go have a look. Anyone remember Doro Pesch & Warlock???

For that matter, What about Man'OWar???

Uriah Heep is just one of those timeless band's that get's totally ignored these day's! If their music was played more often, they would have an expansive following eventhough they're not around any more.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Well, for the hell of it. Here is my current playlist. It will cause many emotion's in you. Some good, some bad. But, at least you'll have a bit of an idea as to just how diverse my musical interest truly is...

1. 'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry (4:21)

2. 2 Live Crew - Banned In The U.S.A. (4:24)

3. 2 Live Crew - Dick Almighty (4:52)

4. 2 Live Crew - Dirty Nursery Rhymes (3:07)

5. 2 Live Crew - Doo Wa Diddy (4:02)

6. 2 Live Crew - Fraternity Song (4:47)

7. 2 Live Crew - Get The Fuck Out Of My House (4:37)

8. 2 Live Jews - J.A.P. Rap (2:58)

9. 2 Live Jews - Oi! It's So Humid (2:14)

10. 2 Live Jews - Shake Your Tuchas (3:09)

11. 3 Inch Tool (2:04)

12. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (4:55)

13. 48th Highlander's - Amazing Grace (3:20)

14. A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (5:07)

15. A Lusty Young Smith (2:23)

16. A-Ha - Take On Me (3:47)

17. Aaron Tippen - Kiss This (2:55)

18. Aaron Tippen - There Ain't Nothing Wrong With The Radio (2:45)

19. AC-DC - Back in Black (4:14)

20. AC-DC - Big Ball's (2:37)

21. AC-DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (3:51)

22. AC-DC - Have A Drink On Me (3:59)

23. AC-DC - Hells Bells (5:12)

24. AC-DC - You Shook Me All Night Long (3:30)

25. Accept - Balls To The Wall (5:44)

26. Ace Of Base - All That She Wants (3:30)

27. Ace Of Base - Blooming 18 (3:37)

28. Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around (3:51)

29. Ace Of Base - It's A Beautiful Life (3:39)

30. Ace Of Base - My Deja Vu (3:40)

31. Ace Of Base - Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry (3:14)

32. Ace Of Base - Perfect World (3:55)

33. Ace Of Base - Ravine (4:39)

34. Ace Of Base - The Sign (3:12)

35. Ace Of Base - Wave Wet Sand (3:18)

36. Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes (3:29)

37. Adam Ant - Strip (3:50)

38. Adam Sandler - Piece Of Shit Car (3:56)

39. Addam's Family (1:24)

40. Aerosmith & Run D.M.C. - Walk This Way (5:10)

41. Aerosmith - Angel (5:07)

42. Aerosmith - Back In The Saddle (4:41)

43. Aerosmith - Come Together (3:44)

44. Aerosmith - Crazy (5:14)

45. Aerosmith - Cryin' (5:09)

46. Aerosmith - Dream On (5:44)

47. Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady (4:26)

48. Aerosmith - Hole In My Soul (6:10)

49. Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (4:56)

50. Aerosmith - Janies Got A Gun (5:30)

51. Aerosmith - Last Child (3:24)

52. Aerosmith - Living on the Edge (6:20)

53. Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator (5:21)

54. Aerosmith - Pink (3:55)

55. Aerosmith - Rag Doll (4:24)

56. Aerosmith - Taste Of India (5:53)

57. Aerosmith - Train Kept A Rollin' (5:45)

58. Aerosmith - Walk This Way (3:33)

59. Afro Man - 'Cause I Got High (5:11)

60. Alabama - High Cotton (3:01)

61. Alabama - I'm in a Hurry (2:48)

62. Alabama - If You're Gonna Play In Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle In The Band) (3:22)

63. Alabama - Lousiana Saturday Night (2:23)

64. Alabama - Mountain Music (4:12)

65. Alabama - Roll On (4:22)

66. Alabama - Song of the South (3:12)

67. Alan Jackson - Chasin' that Neon Rainbow (3:05)

68. Alan Jackson - Chattahoochie (3:57)

69. Alan Jackson - Drive (4:02)

70. Alan Jackson - Gone Country (4:19)

71. Alan Jackson - It's Five O'clock Somewhere (3:53)

72. Alan Jackson - Mercury Blues (3:38)

73. Alanis Morisette - Hand In My Pocket (3:41)

74. Alanis Morisette - Head Over Feet (4:27)

75. Alanis Morisette - Ironic (3:49)

76. Alanis Morisette - Not the Doctor (3:47)

77. Alanis Morisette - Perfect (3:08)

78. Alanis Morisette - You Learn (3:59)

79. Alanis Morisette - You Oughta Know (4:09)

80. Alanis Morrisette - Head over Feet (4:27)

81. Alice Cooper - Eighteen (2:59)

82. Alice Cooper - No More Mr Nice Guy (3:06)

83. Alice Cooper - Only Women Bleed (5:49)

84. Alice Cooper - Poison (4:28)

85. Alice Cooper - School's Out For Summer (3:35)

86. Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare (4:59)

87. Alice In Chains- Man In The Box (4:46)

88. All 4 One - Skillz (4:06)

89. Allanah Myles - Black Velvet (4:49)

90. America - A Horse With No Name (4:08)

91. American Breed - Bend Me Shape Me (2:07)

92. Amy Stewart - Knock On Wood (3:53)

93. Andrews Sisters - Boogie-Woggie Bugle Boy (2:36)

94. Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently (3:29)

95. Animals - It's My Life (3:09)

96. Anthrax - I Am The Law (5:54)

97. Anthrax - I'm The Man (3:00)

98. Anthrax - Metal Thrashing Mad (2:40)

99. Archies - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy (2:22)

100. Aretha Franklin - R E S P E C T (2:29)

101. Argent - Hold Your Head Up (6:17)

102. Arrested Development - Everyday People (4:03)

103. Arrested Development - Mr. Wendell (4:07)

104. Arrested Development - Tennessee (4:32)

105. Asia - Heat Of The Moment (3:51)

106. Avante - Separated (4:15)

107. B-52's - Love Shack (4:19)

108. B-52's - Meet the Flintstones (2:23)

109. B-52's - Roam (4:49)

110. B-52's - Roam (4:49)

111. B-52's - Rock Lobster (6:48)

112. B.T.O. - Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (2:25)

113. B.T.O. - Taking Care Of Business (4:54)

114. B.T.O. - The Boy's Are Back In Town (4:13)

115. B.T.O. - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet (3:51)

116. Ba-Ha Men - Who Let The Dog's Out (3:17)

117. Bad Neighbor Hoedown (1:29)

118. Baldness Hoedown (2:00)

119. Baltimora - Tarzan Boy (3:44)

120. Bananarama - Cruel Summer (3:30)

121. Bananarama - Venus (3:39)

122. Bangles - Manic Monday (3:02)

123. Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian (3:26)

124. Barry Williams - The Real Greg Brady (2:30)

125. Batman (70's) (1:11)

126. Battlestar Galactica (0:30)

127. Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust (3:13)

128. Beach Boys (Feat. Fat Boys) - Wipe Out (4:01)

129. Beach Boys - 409 (1:57)

130. Beach Boys - Barbara Ann (3:08)

131. Beach Boys - California Girls (2:36)

132. Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun (2:16)

133. Beach Boys - Good Vibrations (3:37)

134. Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda (2:47)

135. Beach Boys - I Get Around (2:13)

136. Beach Boys - Kokomo (3:35)

137. Beach Boys - Little Deuce Coupe (1:41)

138. Beach Boys - Little GTO (2:57)

139. Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari (2:05)

140. Beach Boys - Surfing USA (2:28)

141. Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey (2:39)

142. Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right (3:27)

143. Beastie Boys - Girls (2:14)

144. Beastie Boys - No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn (4:07)

145. Beatles - Hard Days Night (2:44)

146. Beatles - Help (2:18)

147. Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (2:01)

148. Beatles - Ticket to Ride (3:10)

149. Beatles - Yellow Submarine (2:37)

150. Because We're Too White (4:40)

151. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (4:47)

152. Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is a Place on Earth (4:14)

153. Bell Biv Devoe - Do Me (4:31)

154. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison (4:23)

155. Benny Hill Show (Yakkity Sax) (1:04)

156. Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace (2:23)

157. Big Country - In A Big Country (4:45)

158. Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way (4:24)

159. Big Show (3:20)

160. Bill Haley & the Comets - Rock Around the Clock (2:08)

161. Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself (6:00)

162. Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face (4:14)

163. Billy Idol - Mony Mony (5:02)

164. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell (4:48)

165. Billy Idol - Rock The Cradle Of Love (4:41)

166. Billy Idol - White Wedding (4:09)

167. Billy Joel - A Matter Of Trust (4:08)

168. Billy Joel - For the Longest Time (3:37)

169. Billy Joel - I'm Moving Out (3:28)

170. Billy Joel - It's Still Rock And Roll To Me (3:01)

171. Billy Joel - Keeping The Faith (4:38)

172. Billy Joel - Oh, What A Night (3:35)

173. Billy Joel - Only The Good Die Young (3:55)

174. Billy Joel - Piano Man (5:37)

175. Billy Joel - Pressure (3:15)

176. Billy Joel - River of Dream's (4:05)

177. Billy Joel - Tell Her About It (3:35)

178. Billy Joel - Uptown Girl (3:16)

179. Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire (4:50)

180. Billy Joel - You May Be Right (4:16)

181. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (4:06)

182. Billy Ocean - Get Out of My Dreams, Get into My Car (4:46)

183. Billy Ocean - Lover Boy (4:12)

184. Billy Ocean - When The Going Get's Tough (4:11)

185. Billy Squier - Everybody Wants You (3:49)

186. Billy Squier - My Kinda Lover (3:33)

187. Billy Squier - Rock Me Tonite (4:56)

188. Billy Squier - The Stroke (remix) (4:18)

189. Biz Markie - Just A Friend (4:03)

190. Black Crowes - Hard To Handle (3:08)

191. Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels (5:29)

192. Black Sabbath - Children Of The Sea (5:35)

193. Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell (6:58)

194. Black Sabbath - Iron Man (5:58)

195. Blind Melon - No Rain (3:39)

196. Blondie - Call Me (3:32)

197. Blondie - One Way Or Another (3:36)

198. Blondie - Rapture (Long Version) (10:05)

199. Blondie - The Tide is High (4:42)

200. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is (3:20)

201. Blood, Sweat & Tears - Summer in the City (2:40)

202. Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk (3:56)

203. Blow Job Heaven (2:50)

204. Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper (5:15)

205. Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla (3:39)

206. Blues Traveler - But Anyway (4:10)

207. Blues Traveler - Crash Burn (3:26)

208. Blues Traveler - Hook (4:50)

209. Blues Traveler - Just Wait (5:34)

210. Blues Traveler - Runaround (4:40)

211. Blues Traveler - The Mountain's Win Again (5:05)

212. Bob Rivers - Asshole Son (2:17)

213. Bob Rivers - Free Ballin' (2:29)

214. Bob Rivers - I Can't Drive, I'm 65 (2:29)

215. Bob Rivers - I Used To Rock And Roll All Night (Kiss Parody) (2:19)

216. Bob Rivers - PMS (2:33)

217. Bob Seger - Against the Wind (5:36)

218. Bob Seger - Night Moves (5:25)

219. Bob Seger - Old Time Rock and Roll (3:14)

220. Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe (4:12)

221. Bobby Brown - Every Little Step (3:57)

222. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative (4:31)

223. Bobby Brown - On Our Own (Ghostbusters II Theme) (4:49)

224. Bobby Day - Rockin' Robin (2:31)

225. Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy (4:52)

226. Bon Jovi - 99 In The Shade (4:30)

227. Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses (6:36)

228. Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory (Young Guns) (5:36)

229. Bon Jovi - Bounce (3:12)

230. Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You (5:42)

231. Bon Jovi - It's My Life (3:44)

232. Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer (4:10)

233. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 01 - Let it Rock (5:23)

234. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 02 - You Give Love a Bad Name (3:43)

235. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 03 - Livin' on a Prayer (4:10)

236. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 04 - Social Disease (4:18)

237. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 05 - Wanted Dead or Alive (5:10)

238. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 06 - Raise Your Hands (4:18)

239. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 07 - Without Love (3:40)

240. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 08- I'd Die for You (4:32)

241. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 09 - Never Say Goodbye (4:50)

242. Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - 10 - Wild in the Street's (3:54)

243. Booker T - Can You Dig It, Sucka (3:39)

244. Booker T. - Can You Dig It (3:33)

245. Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy (2:45)

246. Boxcar Willie - Hey Good Lookin' (1:51)

247. Boxcar Willie - Mule Train (3:35)

248. Brooks & Dunn - My Maria (3:31)

249. Brooks & Dunn - Rock My World (Little Country Girl) (3:42)

250. Buffalo Springfield - Stop, Hey What's That Sound (2:37)

251. Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star (4:13)

252. Buster Poindexter - Hot, Hot, Hot (3:47)

253. Byrds - Turn Turn Turn (3:57)

254. C & C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now (4:06)

255. C & C Music Factory - Thing's That Make You Go Hmm... (5:24)

256. Cameo - Word Up (4:22)

257. Candyman - Knocking Boot's (3:55)

258. Cardigans - Love Fool (3:18)

259. Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting (3:13)

260. Cars - Drive (3:54)

261. CCR - Bad Moon Rising (2:19)

262. CCR - Down On The Corner (2:44)

263. CCR - Have You Ever Seen The Rain (2:38)

264. CCR - Joy to the World (3:19)

265. CCR - Looking Out My Back Door (2:30)

266. CCR - Rolling On the River (3:09)

267. Celtic Bagpipes - 48th Highlanders - Bagpipe Mix (8:09)

268. Celtic Jig (Leitrim Fancy) (3:14)

269. Champs - Tequila (2:13)

270. Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia (3:36)

271. Cheap Trick - Dream Police (3:54)

272. Cher - Dark Lady (3:27)

273. Cher - Gypsie's,Tramps & Thieves (2:40)

274. Cher - Half Breed (2:44)

275. Chevelle - The Red (3:58)

276. Chicago - Hard Habit to Break (4:44)

277. Chordettes - Mr. Sandman (2:22)

278. Chris Deburgh - Don't Pay The Ferryman (3:46)

279. Chris Jericho - Break Down The Wall's (2:03)

280. Chris Jericho - Don't You Wish You Were Me (3:31)

281. Christina Aguilera - Will The Real Slim Shady Please Shut Up (Eminem - Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up Parody) (1:54)

282. Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode (3:05)

283. Cinderella - Gypsy Road (3:55)

284. Cinderella - Hell On Wheels (2:49)

285. Cinderella - In From The Outside (4:11)

286. Cinderella - Last Mile (3:49)

287. Cinderella - Long Cold Winter (5:24)

288. Cinderella - Night Songs (4:08)

289. Cinderella - Nobodys Fool (4:46)

290. Cinderella - Nothin' For Nothin' (3:33)

291. Cinderella - Shake Me (3:44)

292. Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem - Nell Flaherty's Drake (2:39)

293. Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem - Rosin The Bow (3:24)

294. Clancy Brothers - Mountain Dew (2:13)

295. Clash - Rock The Casbah (3:44)

296. Clash - Should I Stay Or, Should I Go (3:08)

297. Clay Walker - Then What (3:03)

298. Cledus T. Judd - First Redneck On The Internet (3:41)

299. Cledus T. Judd - Gin and Juice (6:22)

300. Cledus T. Judd - Gone Funky (3:23)

301. Cledus T. Judd - Goodbye Squirrel (3:58)

302. Cledus T. Judd - How Do You Milk A Cow (3:03)

303. Cledus T. Judd - Indian In-Law's (2:57)

304. Cledus T. Judd - It's A Great Day To Be A Guy (4:13)

305. Cledus T. Judd - My Cellmate Thinks I'm Sexy (3:58)

306. Cledus T. Judd - Plowboy (4:26)

307. Cledus T. Judd - Wives Do It All The Time (2:54)

308. Clint Black - Nothing But The Taillights (3:54)

309. Coasters - Charlie Brown (2:25)

310. Coasters - Love Potion Number 9 (2:03)

311. Collective Soul - The World I Know (4:16)

312. Collin Raye - Little Red Rodeo (3:23)

313. Collin Raye - That's My Story (3:03)

314. Commodores - Night Shift (5:04)

315. Coolio - Fantastic Voyage (5:34)

316. Coolio - Gangstas Paradise (4:01)

317. Corey Hart - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (5:19)

318. Counting Crows - A Long December (4:57)

319. Coyote Oldman - Native American Flute (5:34)

320. Cranberries - Linger (4:34)

321. Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm (3:54)

322. Cream - White Room (5:00)

323. Creed - My Sacrifice (4:59)

324. Creed - Six Feet From the Edge (3:58)

325. Creed - Weathered (5:30)

326. Crests - Sixteen Candles (2:57)

327. Crisqo - Please Don't Wear That Thong (1:52)

328. Cyndi Lauper - Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun (3:48)

329. Cyndi Lauper - She-Bop (3:43)

330. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time (3:59)

331. Cyndi Lauper - True Color's (3:45)

332. Cypress Hill - Insane In The Membrane (3:29)

333. Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball (2:17)

334. D.J. Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - Parent's Just Don't Understand (5:15)

335. D.M.X. - Ruff Ryders Anthem (3:34)

336. D.M.X. - Stop, Drop, Roll (3:36)

337. Danny & The Juniors - Rock & Roll is Here to Stay (2:28)

338. Danzig - Mother (3:24)

339. Danzig - Twist Of Cain (4:17)

340. Daryle Singletary - Too Much Fun (2:46)

341. Dave Clark Five - Signs (2:51)

342. David Allen Coe - Jack Daniels if you Please (3:18)

343. David Bowie - Changes (3:33)

344. David Bowie - China Girl (5:28)

345. David Bowie - Let's Dance (4:10)

346. David Bowie - Space Oddity (5:17)

347. David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust (3:16)

348. David Essex - Rock On (3:25)

349. David Lee Roth - I'm Just A Gigolo (4:43)

350. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Right Round (3:18)

351. Deana Carter - Strawberry Wine (4:51)

352. Deckard Cain - Greeting's (3:53)

353. Deep Forrest - Sweet Lullaby (3:51)

354. Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (5:10)

355. Def Leppard - Animal (4:04)

356. Def Leppard - Fooling (4:33)

357. Def Leppard - Hysteria (5:55)

358. Def Leppard - Let's get rocked (4:56)

359. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me (4:52)

360. Def Leppard - Rock Of Ages (4:07)

361. Def Leppard - Women (5:42)

362. Denis Leary - Asshole Song (4:26)

363. Destiny's Child - Jumpin', Jumpin' (3:50)

364. Destiny's Child - Say My Name (3:34)

365. Destiny's Child - Survivor (4:00)

366. Devo - Whip It (2:39)

367. Dexies Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen (4:13)

368. Diamond Rio - Bubba Hyde (3:44)

369. Did You Ever Wonder (1:03)

370. Dido - Thank You (3:45)

371. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance (6:35)

372. Dio - Holy Diver (5:49)

373. Dio - Last in Line (5:47)

374. Dio - Rainbow In The Dark (4:13)

375. Dio - Stand Up And Shout (3:18)

376. Dion - The Wanderer (2:45)

377. Dishwalla - Counting Blue Car's (4:51)

378. Disturbed - Down With The Sickness (4:38)

379. Divinyl's - I Touch My Self (3:44)

380. Dixie Chicks - Goodbye Earl (4:19)

381. Dixie Chicks - Wide Open Spaces (3:43)

382. Doctor Who Theme (2:56)

383. Dokken - Dream Warrior's (4:48)

384. Don Henley - All She Want's to Do Is Dance (4:28)

385. Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (5:36)

386. Don McLean - American Pie (8:37)

387. Donna Lewis - I'll Love You (Always, Forever) (3:56)

388. Donna Summer - Bad Girls (3:59)

389. Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (4:26)

390. Donna Summer- Last Dance (4:58)

391. Donovan - Mellow Yellow (3:35)

392. Doors - Break on Through (2:27)

393. Doors - Light My Fire (7:05)

394. Doors - People Are Strange (2:12)

395. Doors - Riders on the Storm (7:09)

396. Doro Pesch & Warlock - Fuer Immer (4:49)

397. Doro Pesch & Warlock - Metal Tango (4:19)

398. Doro Pesch & Warlock - Out of Control (4:50)

399. Doro Pesch & Warlock - Tausend Mal Gelebt (4:36)

400. Doro Pesch & Warlock - Unholy Love (4:42)

401. Dr Dre & Snoop Doggy Dog - Like This & Like That (3:58)

402. Dr Dre & Snoop Doggy Dog - The Next Episode (5:18)

403. Dr. Demento - 9 Coronas (2:23)

404. Dr. Demento - Beep Beep (2:46)

405. Dr. Demento - Dead Puppies (2:10)

406. Dr. Demento - Disco Duck (3:15)

407. Dr. Demento - Fish Heads (2:27)

408. Dr. Demento - Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah! (2:47)

409. Dr. Demento - Monster Mash (3:21)

410. Dr. Demento - My Dead Dog Rover (2:18)

411. Dr. Demento - Please, Mr. Custer (3:02)

412. Dr. Demento - Rappin' Duke (6:05)

413. Dr. Demento - Scottsman Song (2:27)

414. Dr. Demento - Shaddup Your Face (3:15)

415. Dr. Demento - Star Trek Rhapsody (1:13)

416. Dr. Demento - Star Trekkin' (3:36)

417. Dr. Demento - Thank God I'm a Pubic Hair ( John Denver Parody) (0:57)

418. Dr. Demento - The Rodeo Song (2:03)

419. Dr. Demento - They're Coming To Take Me Away, HA-HAAA! (2:10)

420. Dr. Dre (Feat. Eminem) - Forgot About Dre (3:53)

421. Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A ''G'' Thang (4:00)

422. Dr. Hook - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) (3:08)

423. Dr. Hook - Hooked On a Feeling (ooga chaga) (2:53)

424. Dr. Hook - I Got Stoned and I Missed It (3:23)

425. Dr. Hook - On the Cover of the Rolling Stone (2:52)

426. Drama - Left, Right, Left (4:09)

427. Dream Academy - Life In A Northern Town (4:15)

428. Drowning Pool - Bodies (3:22)

429. Dudley Boys - We've Had Enough (3:07)

430. Duelling Banjos (3:18)

431. Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing (4:15)

432. Duran Duran - Girls On Film (3:30)

433. Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf (3:27)

434. Duran Duran - Rio (5:35)

435. Duran Duran - The Reflex (4:26)

436. Duran Duran - Wild Boys (4:17)

437. E.L.O. - Strange Magic (4:09)

438. Eagles - Desperado (3:34)

439. Eddie Grant - Electric Avenue (3:49)

440. Eddie Money - Shakin' (3:10)

441. Edge - Never Gonna Stop Me (3:10)

442. Elmer Fudd - I'm Too Sexy (0:53)

443. Elmer Fudd - Wappin' (3:05)

444. Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet (4:57)

445. Eminem - I Am (4:52)

446. Eminem - Quitter (6:44)

447. Eminem - Role Model (3:25)

448. Eminem - Sing For The Moment (5:39)

449. Eminem - Soldier (3:46)

450. Eminem - Superman (5:50)

451. Eminem - Sweet Home Alabama Freestyle (1:05)

452. Eminem - The Real Slim Shady (4:46)

453. Eminem - White America (5:24)

454. Eminem - Without Me (4:53)

455. Empire Records (Flying Lizards) - Money (That's What I Want) (2:31)

456. Empire Records - Sugar High (with Gina) (2:39)

457. Enchanted Canyons - Drum Tribe's (3:13)

458. Enigma - Beyond The Invisible (4:50)

459. Enigma - Gravity Of Love (3:58)

460. Enigma - Mea Culpa (5:01)

461. Enigma - Principles Of Lust (4:15)

462. Enigma - Push the limits (ATB remix) (8:31)

463. Enigma - Rave (Club Dance Mix) (6:25)

464. Enigma - Return to Innocence (7:05)

465. Enigma - Silence Must Be Heard (5:19)

466. Enigma - The Eye's Of Truth (7:28)

467. Enigma - The River's of Belief (3:32)

468. Enya - Orinoco Flow (4:26)

469. Europe - Cherokee (4:13)

470. Europe - The Final Countdown (5:09)

471. Eve - Love Is Blind (4:20)

472. Evolution (2:51)

473. Exile - Kiss You All Over (4:56)

474. Extreme - More Than Words (5:33)

475. Faith & the Muse - Cernunnos (3:37)

476. Faith No More - Epic (4:54)

477. Falco - Der Kommissar (3:49)

478. Falco - Rock Me Amadeus (3:15)

479. Family Guy - Can't Touch Me (1:08)

480. Family Guy - Stewie's Banjo Song (0:42)

481. Family Reunion Hoedown (1:44)

482. Fast & Furious - Watch Your Back (Benny Cassette) (3:03)

483. Faster Pussycat - House Of Pain (5:48)

484. Fastway - Say What You Will (3:24)

485. Festive Sounds of the Early Medieval Era (7:23)

486. Fifth Element - Diva Opera Mix (4:44)

487. Find Every Virgin (1:49)

488. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (3:36)

489. Five Man Electrical Band - Signs (4:03)

490. Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (Original) (3:30)

491. Foghat - Fool For The City (5:14)

492. Foghat - Slow Ride (9:23)

493. Foghat - Slow Ride (8:14)

494. Four Seasons - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (2:38)

495. Frank Sinatra - I Won't Dance (2:56)

496. Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin (3:30)

497. Frank Sinatra - Luck Be A Lady Tonight (5:14)

498. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (3:57)

499. Frankie Valli & Four Seasons - Oh, What a Night (3:36)

500. Frida - I Know There's Something Going On (5:30)

501. Fuck Around (4:03)

502. Fuck the Macarena (4:47)

503. Gap Band - Oop's! Upside Your Head (3:22)

504. Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me (5:14)

505. Garth Brooks - Friends In Low Places (4:19)

506. Garth Brooks - Papa Loved Mama (2:51)

507. Garth Brooks - Two Pina Colada's (3:34)

508. Gary Neuman - Cars (4:00)

509. Gene Wilder & Peter Boyle - Puttin' on the Ritz (Young Frankenstein) (2:39)

510. Genesis - Land of Confusion (4:45)

511. George of the Jungle - Dela (I Think I Know Why The Dog Howls At The Moon) (4:15)

512. George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone (4:54)

513. George Thorogood - Get A Haircut (4:11)

514. George Thorogood - I Drink Alone (4:32)

515. George Thorogood - Move It on Over (4:21)

516. George Thorogood - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (8:23)

517. George Thorogood - Who Do You Love (4:20)

518. Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hand's To Yourself (3:28)

519. Gerardo - Rico Suave (4:50)

520. Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy (3:56)

521. Giving Birth Hoedown (2:12)

522. Glenn Frey - Smuggler's Blues (3:50)

523. Gob - Paint it Black (3:16)

524. Godsmack - Go Away (3:28)

525. Godsmack - I Stand Alone (4:06)

526. Godsmack - Voodoo (4:38)

527. Golden Earring - Radar Love (6:27)

528. Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful (3:25)

529. Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs (5:54)

530. Guess Who - American Woman (5:07)

531. Guns & Roses - Anything Goes (3:26)

532. Guns & Roses - I Used To Love Her (3:13)

533. Guns & Roses - Live and Let Die (3:03)

534. Guns & Roses - Nighttrain (4:28)

535. Guns & Roses - Out Ta Get Me (4:23)

536. Guns & Roses - Paradise City (6:44)

537. Guns & Roses - Welcome to the Jungle (4:33)

538. Guns & Roses - You're Crazy (3:17)

539. Gypsy Kings - El Mariachi (Desperado Soundtrack) (2:06)

540. Hall & Oates - Maneater (4:33)

541. Hank Snow - The Auctioneer (2:48)

542. Hank Williams Jr - All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight (2:54)

543. Hank Williams Jr. & Kid Rock - Naked Women and Beer. (4:01)

544. Hank Williams Jr. - A Country Boy Can Survive (4:11)

545. Hank Williams Jr. - Attitude Adjustment (2:55)

546. Hank Williams Jr. - Hog Wild (3:31)

547. Hank Williams Jr. - I'd Love To Knock The Hell Out Of You (3:07)

548. Hank Williams Jr. - Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound (3:08)

549. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (3:01)

550. He Used To Work In Scarborough (2:20)

551. Heart - Magic Man (5:30)

552. Heart - The Dog & The Butterfly (6:10)

553. Herbie Hancock - Rock-It (5:28)

554. Herman's Hermits - Henry VIII (1:52)

555. Hi-Tek 3 - Spin That Wheel (3:52)

556. Highlander Soundtrack - Lorenna McKennitt - Bonnie Portmore (4:20)

557. Hollywood Argyles - Alley oop (2:42)

558. Homer & Jethro - The Battle Of Kookamonga (2:39)

559. Homer Simpson - Nacho Man (2:13)

560. Hot Chocolate - I Believe In Miracles (You Sexy Thing) (4:05)

561. Howard Jones - No One is to Blame (4:12)

562. Huey Lewis - I Want A New Drug (4:45)

563. Human League - Obsession (4:00)

564. Humpin' Humpin' (2:28)

565. I Used To Be... (2:18)

566. I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again (2:37)

567. Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day (4:20)

568. Igrayne's Dance (2:06)

569. Inkubus Sukkubus - Burnning Times (5:01)

570. Inkubus Sukkubus - Heart of Lilith (3:22)

571. Inkubus Sukkubus - Witch Hunt (5:20)

572. Inner Circle - Bad Boys (3:49)

573. INXS - Devil Inside (5:10)

574. Irish Drinking Song - Drew (1:39)

575. Irish Drinking Song - Probation Officer (2:12)

576. Irish Drinking Songs - Drink And Fight (1:56)

577. irish drinking songs - i'm a rover (3:56)

578. Irish Drinking Songs - Irish Fiddle Song (3:27)

579. Irish Drinking Songs - Maloney Wants A Drink (2:15)

580. irish drinking songs - whiskey, you're the divil (2:15)

581. Irish Rovers - Wasn't That A Party (3:39)

582. Irish Rovers - Whiskey In The Jar (3:01)

583. Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (17:01)

584. Iron Maiden - Aces High (4:33)

585. Iron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be Dead (3:24)

586. Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness (3:32)

587. Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere In Time (7:22)

588. Iron Maiden - Heaven Can Wait (7:23)

589. Iron Maiden - Moonchild (5:41)

590. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hill's (3:54)

591. Iron Maiden - Stranger In A Strange Land (5:44)

592. Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do (4:35)

593. Iron Maiden - The Trooper (4:12)

594. Iron Maiden - Wasted Years (5:08)

595. J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame (3:57)

596. Ja Rule - Fast & Furious (4:18)

597. Ja Rule - Life Ain't A Game (3:36)

598. Jackyl - Back off Brother (3:25)

599. Jackyl - Dirty Little Mind (3:30)

600. Jackyl - Down on Me (4:03)

601. Jackyl - Gimme Back My Bullet's (3:15)

602. Jackyl - I Stand Alone (3:57)

603. Jackyl - Kill The Sunshine (3:33)

604. Jackyl - Open Invitation (2:59)

605. Jackyl - Redneck Punk (3:37)

606. Jackyl - She Loves My Cock (3:52)

607. Jackyl - The Lumberjack (3:32)

608. Jackyl - We're An American Band (3:23)

609. Jackyl - When Will It Rain (4:35)

610. James Brown - I Feel Good (2:48)

611. James Brown - Papa's Got a Brand New Bag (2:05)

612. Jan & Dean - Dead Man's Curve (2:27)

613. Jan & Dean - Surf City (2:43)

614. Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady From Pasadena (2:41)

615. Jan Hammer - Miami Vice Theme (2:26)

616. Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing (3:32)

617. Janet Jackson - Black Cat (4:50)

618. Janet Jackson - Nasty (4:03)

619. Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation (5:30)

620. Jay Z - Big Pimpin' (4:47)

621. Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A. (3:20)

622. Jefferson Airplane - Don't You Want Somebody To Love (3:01)

623. Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire (1:53)

624. Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown (3:03)

625. Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim (2:59)

626. Jim Stafford - I Don't Like Spiders And Snakes (3:08)

627. Jim Stafford - My Girl Bill (3:14)

628. Jim Stafford - Swamp Witch (3:35)

629. Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed (2:38)

630. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (2:53)

631. Jimmy Buffet - Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw (2:42)

632. Joan Jett - Bad Reputation (2:48)

633. Joan Jett - I Hate Myself For Loving You (4:07)

634. Joan Jett And Paul Westerberg - Let's Do It (Tank Girl) (2:23)

635. Joe (Feat. Mystikal) - Stutter (Remix) (4:30)

636. Joe Diffie - Pickup Man (3:36)

637. Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy (5:11)

638. Joe's Apartment - Funky Towel (2:01)

639. Joe's Apartment - Garbage (1:12)

640. John Cena - Basic Thuga'nomic's (3:14)

641. John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (3:11)

642. John Denver - Thank God I'm a Country Boy (3:07)

643. John Denver - Toledo, Ohio (2:29)

644. John Lennon - Imagine (3:00)

645. John Michael Montgomery - Sold (2:32)

646. John Valby - 50 Ways To Eat Your Lover (1:36)

647. John Valby - Beverly Hillbillies Theme Parody (1:04)

648. John Valby - Blow Job's & Hand Job's (1:33)

649. John Valby - Cock is Throbbin' (1:51)

650. John Valby - Eat, Bite, Fuck, Suck (4:41)

651. John Valby - Gang Bang (2:06)

652. John Valby - Hi-Ho (1:11)

653. John Valby - I'm a Little Penis (1:29)

654. John Valby - Purple Penis Eater (1:06)

655. John Valby - Shes Got A Pickle To Ride (2:28)

656. John Valby - Sit on a Happy Face (1:31)

657. John Valby - Skeeter On My Peter (2:33)

658. John Valby - These are a Few of my Favorite Things (1:16)

659. John Waite - I Ain't Missing You (4:04)

660. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (2:42)

661. Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky (1:20)

662. Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line (2:42)

663. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire (2:45)

664. Johnny Cash - Sixteen Tons (2:42)

665. Johnny Horton - Big Bad John (3:00)

666. Johnny Horton - The Battle Of New Orleans (2:34)

667. Joseph Fire Crow - Creator's Prayer (5:19)

668. Judas Priest - Breaking the law (2:37)

669. Judas Priest - Johnny B. Goode (4:40)

670. Judas Priest - Living After Midnight (3:26)

671. Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin' (5:07)

672. Jump 'N The Saddle Band - The Curly Shuffle (2:54)

673. K.C. & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way I Like It (4:10)

674. K.L.F. & the Timelords - Doctor Who (3:39)

675. Kajagoogoo - Too Shy (3:47)

676. Kane - Aggression (3:58)

677. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son (5:21)

678. Kate Bush - Babooshka (3:28)

679. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (4:58)

680. Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes (2:41)

681. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights (4:30)

682. Kenny Loggins - Footloose (3:49)

683. Kid Rock - Bawitdaba (4:27)

684. Kid Rock - Cocky (3:57)

685. Kid Rock - Cowboy (4:18)

686. Kid Rock - Devil With Out A Cause (5:32)

687. Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why (5:29)

688. Kim Wilde - Kids In America (3:24)

689. King Diamond - The Wheelchair (5:19)

690. King Harvest - Dancing In The Moonlight (2:53)

691. King Missile - Detachable Penis (3:20)

692. Kingsmen - Louie Louie (2:42)

693. Kingston Trio - Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley (3:03)

694. Kingston Trio - Three Jolly Coachmen (1:47)

695. Kip Addotta - Wet Dreams (5:08)

696. KISS - Detroit Rock City (3:38)

697. KISS - Psycho Circus (5:32)

698. Kittie - Brackish (3:07)

699. Kittie - Charlotte (3:57)

700. Kittie - Pink Lemonade (10:37)

701. Kittie - Run Like Hell (4:09)

702. Kittie - Severed (3:20)

703. Kittie - Wolves (3:25)

704. Kix - Blow My Fuse (4:03)

705. Kix - Don't Close Your Eyes (4:17)

706. Kix - Get It While It's Hot (4:28)

707. Knock 3 Times (On The Inmate) (2:16)

708. Kool & the Gang - Celebration (4:57)

709. Kool & the Gang - Ladies Night (3:30)

710. Kriss Kross - Jump, Jump (3:17)

711. Krokus - Ballroom Blitz (4:03)

712. Krokus - Long Stick Goes Boom (5:13)

713. Krokus - Midnight Maniac (4:05)

714. Kurt Angle - I Don't Suck (Really) (3:05)

715. L.L. Cool J. - Around The Way Girl (4:01)

716. L.L. Cool J. - Going Back to Cali (4:09)

717. L.L. Cool J. - I Need Love (5:23)

718. L.L. Cool J. - Momma Said Knock You Out (4:49)

719. Lady Saw - Answer to Shaggy's Say It Wasn't You (3:31)

720. Larry Groce - Junk Food Junkie (3:05)

721. Leatherwolf - The Calling (4:04)

722. Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (4:55)

723. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (2:23)

724. Lenny Kravitz - American Woman (4:20)

725. Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way (3:32)

726. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (3:42)

727. Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (4:34)

728. Leonard Nimoy - Highly Illogical (2:23)

729. Lillian Garcia - You Just Don't Know Me At All (4:08)

730. Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (3:39)

731. Linkin Park - In The End (3:36)

732. Lipps Inc. - Funky Town (3:55)

733. Lita - When I Get You Alone (3:27)

734. Little Eva - The Locomotion (2:29)

735. Lizzy Borden - Me Against the World (5:02)

736. Lonnie Donegan - Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor (2:30)

737. Looking Glass - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl) (3:08)

738. Loreena McKennitt - The Mummers' Dance (6:10)

739. Los Guerreros - We Lie, We Cheat, We Steal (3:43)

740. Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side (4:08)

741. Louden Wainwright III - Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road (1) (3:06)

742. Loudness - Crazy Night's (4:06)

743. Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderfull World (3:29)

744. Loverboy - Lovin' Every Minute Of It (3:33)

745. Loverboy - The Kid Is Hot Tonight (4:28)

746. Loverboy - Turn Me Loose (5:41)

747. Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe In Magic (2:06)

748. Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In The City (2:40)

749. Ludacris - Act A Fool (4:28)

750. Ludacris - Rollout (My Business) (4:34)

751. Ludacris - Stand Up (3:44)

752. Ludacris - What's Your Fantasy (4:35)

753. Ludacris - You's a Hoe (3:26)

754. Lynard Skynard - Black Betty (4:02)

755. Lynard Skynard - Free Bird (10:05)

756. Lynard Skynard - Gimme Back My Bullet's (3:30)

757. Lynard Skynard - Gimme Three Steps (4:30)

758. Lynard Skynard - Red, White & Blue (5:03)

759. Lynard Skynard - Saturday Night Special (5:12)

760. Lynard Skynard - Stuck in the Middle With You (3:24)

761. Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama (5:00)

762. Lynard Skynard - That Smell (5:48)

763. Lynard Skynard - What's Your Name (3:31)

764. M-5 - Pop Muzik (3:18)

765. M.C. Hammer - Addam's Family Groove (3:58)

766. M.C. Hammer - It's Hammer Time (4:18)

767. M.C. Hammer - This Is What We Do (4:56)

768. M.C. Hammer - Too Legit To Quit (5:33)

769. M.C. Hammer - U Cant Touch This (4:17)

770. Madness - Our House (3:24)

771. Mamas & Papas - California Dreaming (2:41)

772. Manowar - Blow Your Speakers (3:38)

773. Manowar - Carry On (4:18)

774. Manowar - Heart Of Steel (5:08)

775. Manowar - Holy War (4:44)

776. Manowar - Kingdom Come (3:54)

777. Manowar - Kings Of Metal (3:45)

778. Manowar - Master of the Wind (5:27)

779. Manowar - Ride The Dragon (4:32)

780. Manowar - Spirit Horse of the Cherokee (5:59)

781. Manowar - The Demon's Whip (7:43)

782. Manowar - The Gods Made Heavy Metal (6:04)

783. Manowar - The Power Of Thy Sword (7:48)

784. Manowar - Violence And Bloodshed (3:56)

785. Manowar - Wheel's Of Fire (4:10)

786. Mark Chesnutt - Bubba Shot The Jukebox (3:06)

787. Mark Chesnutt - Ten Rounds of Jose Cuervo (3:02)

788. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (4:08)

789. Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Feel Lucky (3:32)

790. Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride (2:58)

791. McCoys - Hang on sloopy (3:04)

792. Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell (9:52)

793. Medieval Babes - Adult Lullaby (2:42)

794. Medieval Babes - Dance of the Trolls (1:12)

795. Medieval Babes - Ecci Mundi Gaudium (1:56)

796. Medieval Babes - Erthe Upon Erthe (2:50)

797. Medieval Babes - Foweles In The Frith (2:08)

798. Medieval Babes - Gaudete (2:17)

799. Medieval Babes - Isabella (3:32)

800. Medieval Babes - La Volta (2:08)

801. Medieval Babes - Lo, Here My Heart (1:41)

802. Medieval Babes - The Coventry Carol (4:24)

803. Medieval Babes - When Thy Turuf Is Thy Tour (1:12)

804. Medieval Dances (5:02)

805. Medieval Drum Dance (2:14)

806. Megadeth - 502 (3:28)

807. Megadeth - 99 Ways To Die (3:54)

808. Megadeth - Anarchy in the U.K. (3:00)

809. Megadeth - Angry Again (3:48)

810. Megadeth - Hook In Mouth (4:39)

811. Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour (6:20)

812. Megadeth - Liar (3:23)

813. Megadeth - Moto Psycho (3:24)

814. Megadeth - No More Mr. Nice Guy (2:59)

815. Megadeth - Peace Sells But, Who's Buying (4:02)

816. Megadeth - Psychotron (4:42)

817. Megadeth - Skin O' My Teeth (3:13)

818. Megadeth - Sweating Bullet's (5:03)

819. Megadeth - Wake Up Dead (3:40)

820. Mel Brooks - Men In Tights Theme (1:23)

821. Melanie - Brand New Key (2:23)

822. Men At Work - Down Under (3:45)

823. Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now (3:21)

824. Men Without Hats - Safety Dance (2:45)

825. Meredith Brooks - Bitch (4:08)

826. Meryl Bainbridge - Mouth (3:25)

827. Metal Church - Start The Fire (3:45)

828. Metal Church - The Dark (4:12)

829. Metal Church - Ton Of Bricks (3:03)

830. Metallica - Am I Evil (7:51)

831. Metallica - Battery (5:09)

832. Metallica - Blackened (6:38)

833. Metallica - Enter Sandman (9:28)

834. Metallica - For Whom The Bell Toll's (5:11)

835. Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow (5:45)

836. Metallica - I Disappear (4:33)

837. Metallica - King Nothing (5:28)

838. Metallica - Metal Militia (5:10)

839. Metallica - Motorbreath (3:07)

840. Metallica - Ride the Lightning (6:36)

841. Metallica - Sanitarium (6:25)

842. Metallica - Seek & Destroy (6:55)

843. Metallica - The Four Horsemen (7:12)

844. Metallica - Turn The Page (6:06)

845. Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (5:04)

846. Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning (4:16)

847. Missy Elliott (Feat. Nelly Furtado) - Get Your Freak On (Remix) (3:12)

848. Modern English - Melt With You (3:48)

849. Monkees - Day Dream Believer (3:07)

850. Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville (2:49)

851. Monster Garage Theme (2:49)

852. Monty Python - Accountancy Shanty (1:17)

853. Monty Python - All Things Dull and Ugly (1:35)

854. Monty Python - Always Look On the Bright Side of Life (3:35)

855. Monty Python - Galaxy Song (2:43)

856. Monty Python - Lumberjack Song (2:29)

857. Monty Python - Never Be Rude to an Arab (1:03)

858. Monty Python - Penis song (0:42)

859. Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin (7:39)

860. Moody Blues - Ride My See-Saw (3:46)

861. Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams (4:51)

862. Morris Day & The Time - Chili Sauce (5:47)

863. Morris Day & The Time - Jungle Love (4:03)

864. Morris Day & The Time - Oak Tree (7:22)

865. Morris Day & The Time - The Bird (7:43)

866. Mortal Kombat (3:42)

867. Mortal Kombat - Scorpion's Theme (6:23)

868. Motley Crue - Angela (3:54)

869. Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood (4:50)

870. Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls (4:30)

871. Motley Crue - Kick Start My Heart (4:43)

872. Motley Crue - Looks That Kill (4:08)

873. Motley Crue - Primal Scream (4:46)

874. Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil (3:14)

875. Motley Crue - Wild Side (4:39)

876. Motley Crue - You're All I Need (4:35)

877. Motorhead - Ace of Spades (2:49)

878. Motorhead - Eat The Rich (4:36)

879. Motorhead - Orgasmatron (5:22)

880. MotörHead - Speedfreak (3:19)

881. Mountain Dew - Bohemian Rhapsody Parody (1:00)

882. Munsters (0:47)

883. Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok (5:02)

884. Musica Medieval (1:01)

885. N.W.A. - Dopeman (6:14)

886. N.W.A. - Express Yourself (4:17)

887. N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police (5:43)

888. N.W.A. - Gangsta, Gangsta (5:36)

889. N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (4:27)

890. Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking (2:46)

891. Natalie Merchant - Carnival (5:59)

892. Natalie Merchant - Jealousy (2:41)

893. Natalie Merchant - Wonder (4:27)

894. National Lampoon's Vacation - Holiday Road (2:09)

895. Naughty By Nature - O.P.P. (4:29)

896. Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog (4:08)

897. Nazareth - Love Hurts (3:55)

898. Neal McCoy - Hillbilly Rap (4:03)

899. Neal McCoy - If You Can't Be Good Be Good At It (3:26)

900. Neal McCoy - The Shake (3:33)

901. Neal McCoy - Watermelon Crawl (3:00)

902. Neal McCoy - Wink (2:42)

903. Nelly (Feat. Mobb Deep) - I Got 5 On It (Unrelesed Remix) (4:01)

904. Nelly - Batter Up (5:27)

905. Nelly - Country Grammar (4:19)

906. Nelly - Hot In Herre (2:47)

907. Nena - 99 Luft Baloons (3:57)

908. Nena - 99 Red Balloons (4:45)

909. Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance (4:04)

910. Nickleback - This Is How You Remind Me (3:48)

911. Night Ranger - Don't Tell Me You Love Me (4:21)

912. Nightcrawlers - The Little Black Egg (3:02)

913. Nine Days Absolutely - Story Of A Girl (3:13)

914. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (5:01)

915. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Fishing In The Dark (3:22)

916. No Doubt - Just a Girl (3:29)

917. No Doubt - Don't Speak (4:23)

918. O'Kaysions - Girl Watcher (2:35)

919. Oak Ridge Boys - Bobbie Sue (2:53)

920. Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) (3:08)

921. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party (6:21)

922. Oingo Boingo - Weird Science (3:48)

923. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - If You Leave (4:22)

924. Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean (4:10)

925. Ozzy Osbourne & Lita Ford - If I Close My Eyes Forever (4:41)

926. Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon (4:17)

927. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Babies (4:14)

928. Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train (4:57)

929. Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer (4:45)

930. Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again (4:43)

931. Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye To Romance (5:35)

932. Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm Coming Home (4:12)

933. Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley (5:53)

934. Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Tinkertrain (5:53)

935. Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears (7:24)

936. Ozzy Osbourne - Revelation (Mother Earth) (6:10)

937. Ozzy Osbourne - See You On The Other Side (6:10)

938. Ozzy Osbourne - Shot In The Dark (4:16)

939. Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution (4:20)

940. P.O.D - Youth Of The Nation (4:19)

941. Partners In Kryme - Turtle Power (4:21)

942. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield (5:21)

943. Paul Mccartney & Wings - Silly Love Songs (5:56)

944. Paul Simon - Down By the Schoolyard (2:43)

945. Paul Simon - Kodachrome (3:27)

946. Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al (4:40)

947. Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted Snake (3:51)

948. Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract (4:25)

949. Paula Abdul - Straight Up (4:11)

950. Pearl Jam - Evenflow (4:53)

951. Pearl Jam - Jeremy (5:19)

952. Peter Cetera - Fight For Your Honor (4:27)

953. Peter Gabriel - Big Time (4:26)

954. Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers (3:56)

955. Peter Gabriel - Salsbury Hill (4:20)

956. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (4:55)

957. Peter Schilling - Major Tom (4:59)

958. Peter, Paul & Mary - Puff The Magic Dragon (3:28)

959. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (5:36)

960. Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me (3:30)

961. Pink - Trouble (3:11)

962. Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (5:43)

963. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (6:24)

964. Pink Floyd - Hey, You (4:42)

965. Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly (4:53)

966. Pink Floyd - Money (6:22)

967. Pink Floyd - Mother (5:33)

968. Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away (5:42)

969. Pink Floyd - Welcome To The Machine (7:38)

970. Platters - Duke Of Earl (2:35)

971. Pointer Sisters - Jump For My Love (3:57)

972. Poison - Fallen Angel (3:58)

973. Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In (3:09)

974. Poison - Look, But You Can't Touch (3:25)

975. Poison - Nothing But A Good Time (3:46)

976. Poison - Talk Dirty To Me (3:43)

977. Poison - Unskinny Bop (3:48)

978. Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance (3:00)

979. President's Of The U.S.A. - Boll Weevil (3:18)

980. President's of the U.S.A. - Lump (2:12)

981. President's of the U.S.A. - Peaches (2:49)

982. Presidents of the U.S.A. - Back Porch (2:59)

983. Presidents Of The U.S.A. - Dune Buggy (2:44)

984. Presidents of the U.S.A. - Kick Out The Jam's (1:25)

985. Presidents of the U.S.A. - Kitty (3:23)

986. Prince - 1999 (3:37)

987. Prince - Darling Nikki (4:14)

988. Prince - Let's Go Crazy (4:39)

989. Prince - Little Red Corvette (4:57)

990. Prince - Seven (5:13)

991. Procal Harem - Whiter Shade Of Pale (4:05)

992. Proclaimers - I'm On My Way (3:43)

993. Proclaimers - I Would Walk 500 Miles (3:36)

994. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry (5:04)

995. Puddle of Mudd - Control (3:51)

996. Puddle Of Mudd - She Fucking Hates Me (3:36)

997. Quarterflash - Harden My Heart (3:37)

998. Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (3:37)

999. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (6:00)

1000. Queen - Flash (2:52)

1001. Queen - I Want To Break Free (4:22)

1002. Queen - I Want to Break Free (4:10)

1003. Queen - Killer Queen (3:00)

1004. Queen - Princes Of The Universe (3:37)

1005. Queen - We Will Rock You & We Are the Champions (5:04)

1006. Queen - Who Want's to Live Forever (5:16)

1007. Queensryche - Eye's Of A Stranger (6:38)

1008. Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime (4:47)

1009. Queensryche - Revolution Calling (4:40)

1010. Queensryche - Sign Of The Times (3:36)

1011. Queensryche - Silent Lucidity (5:47)

1012. Queensryche - Spreading The Disease (5:06)

1013. Queensryche - Suite Sister Mary (10:41)

1014. Queensryche - The Needle Lies (3:09)

1015. Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head (5:18)

1016. Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize (4:50)

1017. R. Carlos Nakai - Mountain Chant (5:44)

1018. R. Carlos Nakai - Shaman's Call (2:58)

1019. R. Carlos Nakai - Star Chant (7:01)

1020. R.E.M. - It's the End of the World as We Know It (4:01)

1021. R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (4:07)

1022. R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take it on the Run (4:01)

1023. R.I.F.F. - Family (4:50)

1024. Radiohead - Creep (4:42)

1025. Rage Against The Machine - Calm Like A Bomb (4:59)

1026. Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up (6:03)

1027. Rainbow - Man On The Silver Mountain (4:29)

1028. Rammstein - Feuer Frei (3:09)

1029. Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated (5:12)

1030. Ramones - Rock & Roll High School (2:18)

1031. Ramones - Teenage Lobotomy (2:02)

1032. Randy Newman - Short People (2:57)

1033. Randy Travis - Better Class Of Losers (2:41)

1034. RATT - Body Talk (3:48)

1035. RATT - Lay It Down (3:26)

1036. RATT - Round & Round (4:26)

1037. RATT - Slip Of The Lip (3:15)

1038. RATT - Wanted Man (3:39)

1039. RATT - Way Cool Jr. (4:26)

1040. Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbuster Theme (4:03)

1041. Ray Stevens - Ahab, The Arab (3:52)

1042. Ray Stevens - Erik The Awful (4:36)

1043. Ray Stevens - Ethelene the Truck Stop Queen (2:42)

1044. Ray Stevens - Guitarzan (3:13)

1045. Ray Stevens - It's Me Again Margaret (3:35)

1046. Ray Stevens - Jack Daniels, You Lied To Me Again (2:35)

1047. Ray Stevens - Ned Nostril (4:14)

1048. Ray Stevens - Osama-Yo' Mama (3:29)

1049. Ray Stevens - Purple People Eater (2:16)

1050. Ray Stevens - Sittin' Up With The Dead (3:56)

1051. Ray Stevens - The Mississippi Squirrel Revival (3:46)

1052. Ray Stevens - The Pirate Song (4:01)

1053. Ray Stevens - The Streak (3:19)

1054. Ray Stevens - Three Legged Man (3:44)

1055. Ray Stevens - Would Jesus Wear a Rolex (2:49)

1056. Red Dwarf Crew - Tongue Tied (3:22)

1057. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (5:20)

1058. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away (4:41)

1059. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Soul To Squeeze (4:53)

1060. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge (4:24)

1061. Red Ryder - Lunatic Fringe (4:21)

1062. Red Sovine - Freightliner Fever (2:44)

1063. Red Sovine - Six Days On The Road (2:16)

1064. Red Sovine - Sixteen Tons (2:27)

1065. Redneck Anthem (2:26)

1066. Ren & Stimpy - Don't Whiz on Electric Fence (1:00)

1067. Ren & Stimpy - Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy (1:45)

1068. Rey Mysterio - Crossing Border's (2:51)

1069. Rick James - Superfreak (3:21)

1070. Rick Trevino - Bobbie Anne Mason (3:14)

1071. Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (2:53)

1072. Rikishi - Put a Little Ass On It (4:44)

1073. Rob Zombie - Dragula (4:37)

1074. Rob Van Dam - One Of A Kind (2:54)

1075. Rob Zombie - Demonoid Phenomenon (4:11)

1076. Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl (3:21)

1077. Robert Plant - Tall Cool One (4:40)

1078. Rockapella - Folgers Commercial (0:45)

1079. Rockapella - Zombie Jamboree (3:33)

1080. Rockwell & Micheal Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me (3:59)

1081. Rodney Carrington - The Man Song (1:54)

1082. Rodney Carrington - The Woman Song (2:06)

1083. Rodney Dangerfield - Rappin' Rodney (5:03)

1084. Roger Miller - Chug-A-Lug (2:06)

1085. Roger Miller - King of the Road (2:28)

1086. Rolf Harris - Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport (3:07)

1087. Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown (4:00)

1088. Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden (4:24)

1089. Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar (3:49)

1090. Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman (3:04)

1091. Rolling Stones - Mixed Emotions (4:40)

1092. Rolling Stones - Paint it Black (3:48)

1093. Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday (3:20)

1094. Rolling Stones - Satisfaction (3:46)

1095. Rolling Stones - Start Me Up (3:35)

1096. Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (6:28)

1097. Rolling Stones - Waiting On A Friend (4:37)

1098. Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (7:32)

1099. Rose Royce - Car Wash (3:17)

1100. Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy vs. the Red Baron (2:46)

1101. Rush - Tom Sawyer (4:34)

1102. Rusty Warren - Bounce Your Boobies (3:11)

1103. Sacred Spirit - Heal the Soul (1:20)

1104. Sacred Spirit - Indian Chanting (4:25)

1105. Sacred Spirit - Ly-O-Lay Ale Loya (5:10)

1106. Sacred Spirit - Sunrise Ritual (6:10)

1107. Sacred Spirit - Sunset Ceremony (8:50)

1108. Sacred Spirit - Yeha Noha (4:26)

1109. Saliva - Click Click Boom (4:12)

1110. Salt 'N' Pepa & En Vogue - What A Man (5:09)

1111. Salt 'N' Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex (5:43)

1112. Salt 'N' Pepa - None of Your Business (3:33)

1113. Salt 'N' Pepa - Push It! (3:29)

1114. Salt 'N' Pepa - Shoop (4:08)

1115. Sam Kinison - Wild Thing (4:24)

1116. Sam the Sham & The Pharoahs - Little Red Riding Hood (2:43)

1117. Sam the Sham & the Pharoahs - Wooly Bully (2:20)

1118. Sammy Davis Jr. - The Candyman (3:11)

1119. Sammy Kershaw - Queen Of My Double Wide Trailer (3:30)

1120. Santana (Feat. Rob Thomas) - Smooth (4:58)

1121. Santana - Maria Maria (Wyclef Remix) (4:17)

1122. Savatage - 24 Hours Ago (4:56)

1123. Savatage - Beyond the Doors Of The Dark (5:08)

1124. Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King (5:33)

1125. Savatage - Prelude To Madness (3:13)

1126. Savatage - Strange Wings (3:46)

1127. Savatage - White Witch (3:21)

1128. Saywer Brown - Race Is On (2:54)

1129. Scandal (Feat. Patty Smythe) - The Warrior (3:59)

1130. Scorpions - Big City Night's (4:09)

1131. Scorpions - Blackout (3:50)

1132. Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane (4:16)

1133. Scorpions - The Zoo (5:29)

1134. Scorpions - Wind's Of Change (5:12)

1135. Sealab 2021 - Go Robot, It's Your Birthday (0:42)

1136. Sealab 2021 Theme (0:32)

1137. Semisonic - Closing Time (4:33)

1138. Sha Na Na - At the Hop (2:33)

1139. Sha Na Na - Charlie Brown (2:24)

1140. Sha Na Na - Rock & Roll Is Here To Stay (2:02)

1141. Sha Na Na - Who Put The Bop In The Bop-Sha-Bop (2:44)

1142. Sha Na Na - Who Wrote the Book of Love (1:54)

1143. Shaggy & Janet Jackson - Mr. Lover Lover (5:56)

1144. Shaggy - Angel (3:55)

1145. Shaggy - Boombastic (Sting remix) (4:39)

1146. Shaggy - It Wasn't Me (3:47)

1147. Shane McMahon - Here Comes the Money (2:51)

1148. Shel Silverstein - Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout (2:47)

1149. Shenandoah - If Bubba Can Dance (2:48)

1150. Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do (4:33)

1151. Sheryl Crow - Every Day is a Winding Road (4:17)

1152. Sheryl Crow - If it Makes You Happy (5:23)

1153. Sheryl Crow - with Kid Rock - Picture Cocky (1) (4:58)

1154. Shirley Ellis - The Name Game (3:03)

1155. Shoplifting Hoedown (2:19)

1156. Shrek's Karaoke Dance Party (2:38)

1157. Simple Minds - Don't You (4:21)

1158. Sioux Chief's Honoring Song (2:49)

1159. Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (4:22)

1160. Sisqo - Thong Song (4:15)

1161. Sister Sledge - Freak Out (3:33)

1162. Sisters Of Mercy - Cry Little Sister (4:46)

1163. Skid Row - 18 and Life (3:52)

1164. Skid Row - A Piece Of Me (2:46)

1165. Skid Row - Big Guns (3:38)

1166. Skid Row - I Remember You (5:14)

1167. Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild (3:21)

1168. Slade - Cum On Feel the Noize (4:31)

1169. Slade - Run, Runaway (5:01)

1170. Slaughter - Fly To The Angels (5:06)

1171. Slaughter - Up All Night (4:20)

1172. Slayer - Angel of Death (4:51)

1173. Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music (2:59)

1174. Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People (2:22)

1175. Smashmouth - All Star (3:21)

1176. Smashmouth - I'm A Believer (3:12)

1177. Smashmouth - Walkin' On The Sun (3:26)

1178. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Bow Wow Wow (4:06)

1179. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin & Juice (3:31)

1180. Snow - Informer (4:32)

1181. Snow - Lady With the Red Dress (3:25)

1182. Snow - Legal (3:25)

1183. Snow - Lonely Monday Morning (4:43)

1184. Social Distortion - Ring of Fire (3:52)

1185. Soft Cell - Tainted Love (2:42)

1186. Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe (3:13)

1187. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train (4:23)

1188. Soulsonic Force - Planet Rock (Instrumental) (8:47)

1189. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun (5:18)

1190. South Park (Cartman) - I'm Too Sexy (2:51)

1191. South Park - Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch (1:15)

1192. Southpark (0:40)

1193. Speed Racer (1:08)

1194. Spiderbait - Black Betty (3:30)

1195. Spiderman (70's) (1:00)

1196. Spin Doctors - Two Princes (4:17)

1197. Spirit Seeker's Ceremony (5:02)

1198. Spunkadelic - 9.95 (4:00)

1199. Squeeze - Black Coffee in Bed (6:12)

1200. Stacy Keibler - Why Can't We Just Dance (3:17)

1201. Stampeders - Sweet City Woman (3:28)

1202. Starbuck - Moonlight Feels Right (3:33)

1203. Starcraft - Archon Eyes (1:45)

1204. Starcraft - Atomic Dance Explosion (3:01)

1205. Starcraft - Brood War Bash (2:36)

1206. Starcraft - Easily Amused (1:40)

1207. Starcraft - Expendable Marines (5:18)

1208. Starcraft - Firebat Funk (0:55)

1209. Starcraft - Firebat Groove (2:05)

1210. Starcraft - For Adun (1:07)

1211. Starcraft - Gettin' Jiggy Wit' Fenix (3:08)

1212. Starcraft - Ghost Dark Rave (2:12)

1213. Starcraft - I am Zerg (2:02)

1214. Starcraft - Indiscriminate Justice (2:24)

1215. Starcraft - Life of a Zergling (0:39)

1216. Starcraft - Lost Transmission's (1:15)

1217. Starcraft - Nuclear Lanch Detected (3:23)

1218. Starcraft - Play That Funky Music Terran Boy (2:18)

1219. Starcraft - Protoss Mix (2:35)

1220. Starcraft - Protoss Techno (1:27)

1221. Starcraft - Radio Free Zerg (3:07)

1222. Starcraft - Starcraft goes Classic (this rules) (1:55)

1223. Starcraft - Techno Remix (3:59)

1224. Starcraft - Terran Face-Off (1:24)

1225. Starcraft - Terran Wannabe (2:18)

1226. Starcraft - That's The Stuff (3:36)

1227. Starcraft - True Protoss Warrior (8:32)

1228. Starcraft - Zeratul's Legacy (4:21)

1229. Starcraft - Zerg are coming (4:37)

1230. Starcraft - Zergling Rave (2:34)

1231. Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight (3:15)

1232. Starship - We Built This City (4:58)

1233. Steam - Na na na, Hey hey, Goodbye (4:06)

1234. Steve Martin - King Tut (2:15)

1235. Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle (3:05)

1236. Steve Wariner - Long Neck Bottle (2:17)

1237. Stomp Dance (Cherokee) (3:14)

1238. Stomp! - Percussion (3:30)

1239. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Glass Shatters (3:56)

1240. Stray Cats - Rock This Town (3:26)

1241. Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (3:14)

1242. Styx - Blue Collar Man (4:07)

1243. Styx - Renegade (4:14)

1244. Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight (7:36)

1245. Supertramp - Logical Song (3:48)

1246. Surfaris - Wipeout (2:40)

1247. Suzanne Vega - Calypso (4:14)

1248. Suzanne Vega - Luka (3:52)

1249. Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing (4:49)

1250. Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (3:50)

1251. Sweet - Ballroom Blitz (4:00)

1252. T-Rex - Bang A Gong Get It On (4:27)

1253. T.L.C. - Don't Go Chasing Waterfall's (4:39)

1254. Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is (3:54)

1255. Talking Heads - Burning Down the House (4:00)

1256. Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere (4:20)

1257. Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World (4:13)

1258. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1:01)

1259. Temptations - Sugar Pie Honey Bunch (2:43)

1260. Terri Clark - Easy On The Eyes (3:32)

1261. Terri Clark - Emotional Girl (3:04)

1262. Terri Clark - I Just Wanna Be Mad (3:26)

1263. Terri Clark - Poor, Poor Pitiful Me (3:09)

1264. Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun (3:31)

1265. Tesla - Signs (3:13)

1266. The Credit Card Song (3:23)

1267. The Tractor's - Boogie-Woogie Choo-Choo Train (3:56)

1268. There's Nothin' Like A Blow Job In The Morning (1:35)

1269. Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science (5:09)

1270. Thompson Twins - Doctor Doctor (4:39)

1271. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now (4:47)

1272. Three Doors Down - Kryptonite (5:22)

1273. Three Stooge's (1:03)

1274. Tia Carerra - Ballroom Blitz (Wayne's World) (3:30)

1275. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now (3:49)

1276. Tight Trousers Hoedown (1:28)

1277. Tim McGraw - Dust On The Bottle (3:44)

1278. Tim McGraw - Indian Outlaw (3:00)

1279. Tim McGraw - My Next Thirty Year's (3:37)

1280. Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero (4:12)

1281. Toby Keith (Feat. Willie Nelson) - Beer For My Horses (3:24)

1282. Toby Keith - A Little Less Talk (2:50)

1283. Toby Keith - Gotta Getcha Some (3:16)

1284. Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now (3:28)

1285. Toby Keith - I Love This Bar (4:07)

1286. Toby Keith - I Wanna Talk About Me (3:01)

1287. Toby Keith - Since I Quit Drinkin' (2:27)

1288. Todd Rundgren - Bang The Drum All Day (3:33)

1289. Tom Lehrer - Masochism Tango (2:56)

1290. Tom Lehrer - Poisoning Pigeon's In The Park (2:09)

1291. Tom Petty - Don't Come 'Round Here No More (5:04)

1292. Tom Petty - Don't Do Me Like That (2:41)

1293. Tom Petty - Free Falling (4:09)

1294. Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down (2:56)

1295. Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels (4:49)

1296. Tom Petty - You Got Lucky (3:36)

1297. Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina (4:14)

1298. Tone Loc - Wild Thing (4:26)

1299. Toni Basil - Mickey (3:38)

1300. Tony Rich Project - Nobody Know's It But Me (5:06)

1301. Toto - Africa (4:22)

1302. Trace Adkins - Chrome (3:22)

1303. Tracy Byrd - We're From the Country (3:31)

1304. Trapt - Headstrong (4:45)

1305. Travis Tritt - Country Club (3:10)

1306. Travis Tritt - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) (2:32)

1307. Travis Tritt - T.R.O.U.B.L.E. (3:01)

1308. Travis Tritt - The Whiskey Ain't Working Anymore (2:40)

1309. Tribal Stomp (1:22)

1310. Triple H - Play the Game (3:30)

1311. Trish Stratus - I Want You (3:35)

1312. Troggs - Wild Thing (2:35)

1313. Tubes - She's is a Beauty (3:59)

1314. Turtles - Happy Together (2:24)

1315. Twisted Sister - Burn In Hell (4:43)

1316. Twisted Sister - Captain Howdy (3:54)

1317. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock (3:05)

1318. Twisted Sister - S.M.F. (3:00)

1319. Twisted Sister - Stay hungry (3:03)

1320. Twisted Sister - The Price (3:49)

1321. Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It (3:40)

1322. Type O Negative - Black No. 1 (11:14)

1323. Type O Negative - Christian Woman (8:58)

1324. Type O Negative - Machine Screw (0:40)

1325. Type O Negative - My Girlfriend's Girlfriend (3:46)

1326. U2 - Mysterious Ways (4:03)

1327. U2 - Numb (4:20)

1328. UB-40 - Red, Red Wine (5:20)

1329. Ugly Kid Joe - I Hate Everything About You (4:20)

1330. Undertaker - Dead Man Walking (3:35)

1331. Undertaker - Graveyard Symphony (3:11)

1332. Uriah Heep - Easy Livin' (2:39)

1333. Uriah Heep - Gypsy (6:36)

1334. Uriah Heep - July Morning (10:36)

1335. Uriah Heep - Lady In Black (4:44)

1336. Uriah Heep - Look at yourself (5:10)

1337. Uriah Heep - Rainbow Demon (4:27)

1338. Uriah Heep - Salisbury (16:20)

1339. Uriah Heep - Sunrise (4:03)

1340. Uriah Heep - Sweet Lorraine (4:18)

1341. Uriah Heep - The Magician's Birthday (10:20)

1342. Uriah Heep - The Wizard (3:03)

1343. Van Halen - California Girl's (2:47)

1344. Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (4:44)

1345. Van Halen - Jump (4:01)

1346. Van Halen - Panama (3:31)

1347. Van Halen - Pretty Woman (4:34)

1348. Van Halen - Running with the Devil (3:34)

1349. Van Halen - The Cradle Will Rock (3:33)

1350. Van Halen - You Really Got Me (2:38)

1351. Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl (5:14)

1352. Vanity Fare - Hitching A Ride (3:07)

1353. Vapors - I Think I'm Turning

Check who’s online