Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

My new car
Paul515 created My new car on Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:57 pm
Hello. Making my yearly visit to the forums, seeing what's new. Figured I'd post some pictures of my new car, 1993 Nissan Altima. I'll check back sometime withen the next year to say hi again. Anyone remember me? LOL.

Exterior:

Interior:

the gunmetal rims arent on it anymore, as i bent one the other night. i am getting 19's withen the next 3 weeks. see ya.

- Paul (aka render, aka whatever the hell i was known as).
Alan on Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:59 pm
Dude! Hello! Interesting car! :grin: Are those floodlights in the front fascia? :smile:
Mad_Max_RW on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:00 pm
It's missing the black and white checker pattern on the sides.
Junkpile on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:01 pm

Nice looking ride, BTW.
Paul515 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:03 pm
Hey Alan! My Burnout Network cohort, lol. Glad to see you're still around man.

Yeah those are foglights in the front bumper, right now they are wired to be the turnsignals til I get my headlight conversion (s15.. yes).

It's got headers, intake, dual apexi catback exhaust, etc. so it's pretty quick too. very loud also.
Alan on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:08 pm
Good to see you around too dude, stop bye more often! I have since accumulated more shitty old VW's! :beer:
Carboy717 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:12 pm
Speaking of Altimas i just bought a 2005 model

Paul515 on Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:28 pm
Nice car, I love the 05's, they look really agressive. Check out www.atlimas.net , huge altima forum.
Matt Demers on Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:42 pm
"Speaking of Altimas i just bought a 2005 model"

Wait..are you sure its "our family" and not "I"? I checked your profile on BOX and it says your 15.
Halo: Wheelman on Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:57 pm

"Speaking of Altimas i just bought a 2005 model"

Wait..are you sure its "our family" and not "I"? I checked your profile on BOX and it says your 15.

more then likely, its his dads or moms car, so... to PROVE its REALLY your car, pull it out of the

Driveway and do some burn outs, im sure you could get some friends to take pics... right? also, a

before pic of you driving it would be nice too
autopilot on Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:02 pm
Well that still won't prove its "his", Ive done that stuff with my folks cars once or twice :wink:

Also nice yellow Altima, its blinding!
Deep_Blue on Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:08 pm
"Git out the Tupperware...with all that rice, we're gonna have leftovers." :wink: :lol: :grin:

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
TheJabMan on Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:42 am
lol, me driving it doesnt mean its my car...

All I own is a 1984 F150 Manual "Explorer" with a I6, thats 4.9L...which seems odd to me, I can't even drive it, live on my own and I cant pay insurance for the fucker, whats the world coming to?
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:59 am,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests