Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Another Topic On Something

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Another Topic On Something

Post by Evil Blarg »

I can't really find anything comprehensible in here, but I gather that there was an idea to do a new game or some sort of carma conversion, right?
Well, I'm not the last to offer any assistance and so I hope not to be now.

If you need any music done, I can still program stuff. My soundcard is too crap to record anything outside my computer, but basically I can set you up with some okay stuff and I can always hand out my previously recorded songs. So I'll offer for the music.
Since there's pretty much nothing else I know how to do.
Savage-Elve
road raged psycho

Re: Another Topic On Something

Post by Savage-Elve »

My pedpack is available for a kind of post-apoc thingy if anyone likes that.

Also a burnt down Schwarzwald is a possibility

Don't shoot me, i'm just the piano player.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

i wouldent mind having some kick ass music, what do you got?
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

OK...

@ Blarg; This was meant to be an entirely new game. It never happened. Thanks for the music offer, though. "IF" this were to ever go anywhere in the future, I would definitely let you know. As, what you offer was one of the thing's we lacked...

@ Savage; I would love to see Svhwarzwald burning! In fact, I would like to see ANY kind of post-apocalyptic track's! This project is no longer going anywhere. But, if it were to become a possibilty for resurrection in the future, we sure could use such thing's. Nobody that was involved wanted to tackle track's/courses'landscapes/layout's or whatever you want to call them. Why don't you go ahead & do that "Burning Scwarzwald" for the C2 community? I'm sure that a lot of us would LOVE it!
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

Apex,
the best I can do for you onshort notice is the link in my sig. Problem is, the site that hosts my music doesn't allow downloads and you can only stream my music.
I used to hang on MP3.com, but they don't host anymore. Bummer.

JP,
(Cool, a guy called JP I know through a friend is about to fix me up with a job as a security dude.) Wehenever you feel like it, or need music for something else, lemme know. Can't pass up an opportunity to put my music up for everyone to smell.
ApeX__
Banned

Post by ApeX__ »

The thing about streaming is it has to be saved on your computer somewhere, so i just listen to the
song on the net, open my internet cookies and rip it outta that folder and then use that file from then
on... also, are those the only songs they let you host?
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
Evil Blarg
road raged psycho

Post by Evil Blarg »

They have a limit on songs, but I wouldn't really know how much it is. These are the only songs I'm willing to host. I've done some really crap stuff in my past, you see.

Check who’s online