Er... shouldnt I be working?

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Er... shouldnt I be working?

Post by PumaY2K »

Dean... please tell me what are the main cars in the game so I can start making some 'art'... lol... Just tell me which cars will be the most important ones and Ill mail the creator so he sends me a copy... Also... how is the game coming along?... dont you know?... is Xara still working on it... or only Void... or none... I dont know a thing...
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Er... shouldnt I be working?

Post by Deep_Blue »

Don't feel too bad, Puma... I dunno what the hell's goin' on either but I'm havin' fun making stuff anyways..
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

last thing i heard was Xara cant program any more and void is mia
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Puma; for the time being, just work on some menu buttons or something if you're getting antsy. Main car's haven't been decided on as of yet & I have no way of upping the pic's OR car's to send to you anyways. I'll get these decision's made & the file's out to you as soon as I possibly can, OK?DB; You just keep turning out these wicked monstrosities. At this point, you seem to be the one keeping this project afloat. Seeing as how I've got MAJOR problem's right now. I truly appreciate your effortt's! Buzz; You're right. But, there are other alternative's that are being explored at this time.Everyone; Has anyone heard from Beroc? I thought he was supposed to be lending a hand in the programming department... Or, is he one that accidentally got removed during my last house-cleaning frenzy? I hope not! Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

lol... hope you didnt ... but theres no problem... Ill start later (haha... lazyness won again)
PumaY2K out.

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

WOW... just noticed that you replyed at 7:01 AM (in GMT -6:00) and I did it EXACTLY 12 hours later! 7:01 PM... funny stuff...
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

'K, Dean. No prob. I got me a faster PC with lots more room on it now. For awhile there it wouldn't let me back on the board but everything's rrrrrrrregUlar now
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***