Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Signature Vehicle's...

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Signature Vehicle's...

Post by Junkpile »

For those modeller's that might be interested...Most of you probably have some rememberance of my K.L.A.W. That is my signature vehicle. I would like the rest of you modeller's to do the same. This is not a demand but, a request. I want to see what you guy's would do as a signature vehicle's. In fact, if there are enough of them, I plan on making them special prizes to be earned within the game.If you do decide to do this, please include character information as I had been doing in the latest releases for this project that are over at dTD. If you never noticed these, look in the vehicle's read me files.And, just before my whole life was ripped right out from under me, Savage-Elve gave permission for his Dragon Wagon to be modified for this game project. I can't do this now. So, if one of you would like to go through the process of downloading this sucker & modding it, I would appreciate it. Dean
Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Signature Vehicle's...

Post by Buzz »

would that mean i would have to build something from scratch, cause that truck me and db did along with my on going project reddoing dbs mack truck would make good prize vehicle's just dont make me name them or come up with a character cause im no good at that, as you all know.
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I'll take a crack at that wagon if ya'd like.. Good idea on the sig vehicle...Lemme see what I got sittin' out back a the shop... [ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Buzz:would that mean i would have to build something from scratch, cause that truck me and db did along with my on going project reddoing dbs mack truck would make good prize vehicle's just dont make me name them or come up with a character cause im no good at that, as you all know.Just use your imagination on the vehicle part. Mine was built from scratch. But, your's doesn't have to be. If you get stuck for names & character info, just ask in here. But, signature vehicles will be driven by YOU (Buzz). My K.L.A.W. is driven by Junkpile. LOLDean
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:I'll take a crack at that wagon if ya'd like..Sure, Have at it. Your knowledge in the area of the Military could be quite beneficial on this one! quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Good idea on the sig vehicle...Lemme see what I got sittin' out back a the shop... Thanks for the compliment. But, it was actually something Xarathatin & I had discussed quite a while back. So, it's not completely my idea. But, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Dean
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

quote:... But, signature vehicles will be driven by YOU (Buzz). My K.L.A.W. is driven by Junkpile...Ok... now I got it ... I hadnt got the meaning of 'signature car'... lol, anyway, that sounds preety nice to me... maybe Ill post apocalypse another vehicle (my unfinished Eraser Mk.2 may fit there)... but if I dont like the final result... then Ill use my Sektoneer [ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: PumaY2K ]
PumaY2K out.

AdR
pimp

Post by AdR »

well, my signature vehicle is, of course, The Outlaw! though i'll have to change the driver and add some background info on... myself?? :P
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by AdR:though i'll have to change the driver and add some background info on... myself?? :PActually, the background info would be on a fantasy version of your self. Just something that you feel would fit you in the type of world that the game is set in...Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

I'd say mine would hafta be the "Leviathan", although like ADR said, I'd have to kick Leon outta the driver's seat. Mattera fact-lemme do that-Trouble is, my current moniker doesn't fit well in that world-just don't sound right. Mebbe I can come up with something using the initials D.B. or sumpin'... Then again..I might just come up with somethin' even more formidable than the Leviathan.. [ September 05, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

Devastating Blonde, but thats just insulting. *grin*
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:Then again..I might just come up with somethin' even more formidable than the Leviathan.. There is NO doubt in my mind that you could! I will await this with high anticipation! Dean
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Heheh.. Got a concept! All's I can tell ya atm is it's FREAKIN" HUGE, beaucoup loud and unfuckinbelieveably heavy. And you also very much wouldn't wanna see it closing in your rearview mirror, fer sure, fer sure I call it "The Black Knight" Beast, I was thinking more along the lines of "Dane Bramage" ("Brain Damage" sideways with a twist..) Having said that and Trucking_Righteously_Onward... Keep yer ears on, good buddies. (*hint-hint*)[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ][ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Deep_Blue ]
PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

quote:Originally posted by Deep_Blue:...it's FREAKIN" HUGE, beaucoup loud and unfuckinbelieveably heavy...Junkpile... you really need to put this one as a secret vehicle then... if its so heavy... It will be invinclible!!
PumaY2K out.

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Well, it ain't gonna be THAT heavy. I mean if ya were to race against it in C2 it would be impossible to beat. It'll be in the area realistically of thereabouts 40-45 tons and it's all high-centered mass- you race against it in C2 and you'd better be driving the Big Dump 'cause anything else and yer gonna feel like either a pancake or like ya just got smacked backwards by a very fast moving mountain....

Check who’s online