Armordillo

Discontinued post-apocalyptic TC project by Junkpile and co.
Junkpile
mindless

Armordillo

Post by Junkpile »

This one was concieved by Bandit. The main model was built by Savage Elve.I would NOT want to be in this sucker's way!

Peace & love, my Brotha... SPLAT!!!
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Re: Armordillo

Post by -Bandit- »

was built by me, not Buzz. And that skin looks wicked!
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:was built by me, not Buzz. And that skin looks wicked! Sorry Bandit! My mistake, I'll fix it. I must have been thinking about something else when I typed that...
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

can you send me the file for the truck, i wnna try it out. e-mail it to me at bandit@polygonized.com.thanks
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

Bandit, did you ever recieve the Armordillo? I just realized that You never stated in here that you did. So, I have to wonder...Just Let me know, OK?Dean
-Bandit-
turbo bastard

Post by -Bandit- »

yeh, i got it. It looks great, you did a cool job on the skinning. I sent you an e-mail saying that i got it but it mustn't have got to you. (stupid hotmail) Hope it can be released to the community soon.
Junkpile
mindless

Post by Junkpile »

quote:Originally posted by -Bandit-:yeh, i got it. It looks great, you did a cool job on the skinning. I sent you an e-mail saying that i got it but it mustn't have got to you. (stupid hotmail) Hope it can be released to the community soon.I never got the E-Mail. But, I'm glad you like it! It will be released to the community with the final release as soon as I get more votes on which other two vehicles to release along side of the Armordillo & the Kamikaze. The only person that has voted thus far has been you...Dean
Buzz
road raged psycho

Post by Buzz »

i made the cow catcher but who cares, ps i can do a better one if ya send me the obj