Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Killer11
hit n run

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

Post by Killer11 »

True. Studies are the priority. I'll stay tuned.

Tags:
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Good luck sir Harm.
Life rhythm can make it hard to find free time sometimes.
That sucks but it makes you enjoy even more to work on some personal projects, even if it's just for 1 hour or so.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Killer11
hit n run

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

Post by Killer11 »

Is everything ok? This place seems to be very quiet.
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

Post by TTR »

I think we lost some buddies out of the car eh...they werent wearing any seatbelts..
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Grandcarma Beta 2.0

Post by Harmalarm »

@Killer11; yeah I know man. I've been buzy doing stuff for my college, but also needed a little grandcarma break to be honest. I've been doing some paper-model work over at CWA which was quite nice, and I've put grandcarma on a hold a bit.

What I did do and might be nice for grandcarma is that I had a look at how gta cars are constructed, and I've 'collected' most of the 3d models for all the carmageddon cars. (I have about 40 carmageddon cars in Max format at the moment. :) Both carmageddon 1 and 2) These cars are ready to be worked on and put in gta.

but appart from that; yeah, haven't really done anything on grandcarma. :( I still want to continue it, and finish it I a satisfiying way though, don't worry.

Check who’s online