Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Re: Something coming?
Razor on Tue May 31, 2011 4:14 pm
Yup, 10am UK time and I'll be waiting :lol:
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Mastro 666 on Tue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm
// Foro del Carmageddon & Mastro's Carmageddon Web
matt on Tue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm
ok last one for tonight Carmageddon: The Vicar Won't like this (especially if it has 18 on the box)
macacom on Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm
6 a.m. Rio Grande do Sul (a country closed to stupid Brazil) time! I've left the counter on since this morning! I'm crazy about it :banana:
Trent on Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm
In other news, anyone know if the Max_Damage twitter account is official? Two tweets so far, one hyping up tomorrow and the other is a classic remark about Lewis Hamilton's race on Sunday:

Quote:

Had a pleasant weekend in Monaco. Getting the gig as Lewis Hamilton's motivational coach has had a marked effect on his driving style.

If you watched the race you'll get the reference, if you haven't then go catch a replay or something because it's one of the most exciting races at Monaco since Senna binned it outside his apartment and disappeared for two days!
a.k.a. Trent
Mastro 666 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm

I like travelling and meeting people and running them over.
swintendo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 am
5 hours to go. I hope it's instant reveal.
matt on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 am
Have you checked back this morning.. told you it was going to be a Duke troll :P
Razor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:49 am
An hour and ten minutes.. I hope you're all at a minimum safe distance, I know I'm not.
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
swintendo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:04 am
i checked an hour ago and it said 5 hours, now it's less than 1 hour? Not bad
Razor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 am
I had that.. I thought they had altered the time, then I refreshed and it instantly changed by 4 hours.
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:15 am
swintendo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:19 am
Anyone else slacking at work to stare at the timer? :lol:

This better not be some damn ipad bullshit game
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:40 am
Browse caching is a wonderfully misleading thing when it comes to javascript based countdowns :smile:

I'm slacking at home watching the countdown before I head in to work. That's the great thing about freelance web development, I choose my own hours :lol:

Under twenty minutes now!
a.k.a. Trent
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:42 am
Hopefully this is the reason why they were so quick to slam that C&D on the guy who was remaking Carmageddon and they weren't just being a bunch of wankers.
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 am
Pretty sure that was just Squenix, who are just cocks when it comes to fan made games and remakes. They always slap C&Ds down the moment one starts looking good. The Unreal Chrono Trigger mod looked awesome and they killed that without any plans to do anything with the franchise.
a.k.a. Trent
Tony on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 am
Hehe, I do honestly enjoy all your entusiasm. I'm quite curious myself. Countdows can hype almost anything!
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 am

Oh well..... 5 minutes and we'll hopefully find out!
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 am
I just hit refresh and its now unable to connect to Carmageddon.com. I guess they're switching the site over as we speak?
a.k.a. Trent
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 am

Page Not Available.

:lol:
Razor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:03 am
The surprise was that the timer starts going back up now.
Mastro 666 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 am
Pip the pest on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 am
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 am

SYKE!!

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!

LOLZ!
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:07 am
The server may just shitting itself from everyone hammering it to see the announcement :lol:

EDIT: And Max_Damage now says:

Quote:

"Members of the public: You now have A FEW MORE MINUTES to reach minimum safe distance!"

haha
a.k.a. Trent
Razor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:08 am
Damnit, beaten to it. At least I have more time to get to a minimum safe distance

Another hour will do LOL
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:15 am
It's official, Stainless have reaquired the IP and it's called Carmageddon: ReinCARnation!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-01-new-carmageddon-game-revealed

No word on what platforms its on but they do use the word "platforms" in the plural.
a.k.a. Trent
admonished on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 am
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 am

[edit] Oh, No, Now it's gone again.
Razor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 am
http://www.stainlessgames.com/home/go/ Latest news..

Any moment now :lol:
swintendo on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:24 am

I'm not sure what 'after a partner' means, but sounds like it's still pretty dubious.

I hope they didn't forget that besides the extreme destruction, the existing fans want pedestrian blood, gibs and limbs.
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 am
I assume "after a partner" simply means they don't have a publisher yet and are looking for one. I would also assume the timer coming back is because they cocked up the site launch :lol:
a.k.a. Trent
Reno on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 am
Ah yea, was right the first time, the timer is back, lol, 34 Mins now.
Trent on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 am
Yeah, tweets between Simone McDermott and Samantha Clegg confirm the site was hammered to death by too many people wanting to read the news lol
a.k.a. Trent
random_monkey on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:35 am
What are their twitter handles, Toothrot?

Don't like the sound of "downloadable title" and "xbla exclusive possible?" from that article. Hope it's unfounded speculation.
Pages:  << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >>

Extra information
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests