Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Nosebleed Maps

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Nosebleed Maps

Post by Errol »

I searched the forum and all I found were links to dead sites and a dead torrent. Any ideas where I can grab the Nosebleed Pack levels?

-Errol
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Androit
mechanic

Re: Nosebleed Maps

Post by Androit »

TDR 2000 Max pack 1.14f has them!Install max pack and here you go)))
Im not bender...i just like beer!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Errol
Toxic Ranger

Post by Errol »

Thanks Androit, I didn't realise the Nosebleed maps were part of the MaxPack. Now I just need to delete all the cars and other crap the MaxPack installs :wink:

Razor, that's just the Nosebleed patch. The pack contains Hell and 1920s, the patch doesn't.

-Errol
:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Ah got it.

/me doesn't play TDR2000 :grin:
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online