Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Curve Editor 3D Max

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Curve Editor 3D Max

Post by nWo4life »

Can you seperate the axises for rotations and transitions in the Curve Editor in 3D Max 9 in 3 axises like in version 7?

Some idiot monkey here started working using a different version in the weekend without letting us know, and he saved all the objects in a new version, while we were fucking animating. Now my animations are fucked up. and I can't fix most of them with the curve editor, because that file won't work in Max 7 with the curve editor, or at least not with the option to seperate the axises.

Maybe this picture explains it better. My English sucks nuts when I'm pissed off.

"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Curve Editor 3D Max

Post by TTR »

I see what you mean, the Position doesn't have an hierachy under it (the + (collapse) or - (incollapse) in front of the name isn't there).

I don't know about it..
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Normally it does, but it seems when you import something (or at least in .3ds file format) it loses it's hierachy.

Pretty annoying, nonetheless. :S
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

I've heard more things about 3ds files they loose valued things which a max file keeps, but ofcourse max files are max specificaly written. There ain't another way?

Check who’s online