Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Planet Maim?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Planet Maim?

Post by nWo4life »

http://www.planetmaim.com

http://pm.polygonized.com

I don't know what it is, but I get to see Wasted instead of Planet Maim when I click one of these links. Mleh. Just to let anybody know.
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Planet Maim?

Post by TTR »

Thats cause i think DA "sold" PM to Wasted, so all the stuff that was availible there is now on Wasted..or will be.
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Planet Maim > Wasted

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

BOOBIES!!
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

:tongue:

Check who’s online