Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

LM Car for C2

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

LM Car for C2

Post by nWo4life »

I like editing textures, just for fun. I want to edit textures for a Le Mans car (espacially a Prototype). Does somebody knows where i can download a car from Le Mans?

Greetz, nWo4life
"I never thought ye had it in ye." - Ken Shamrock

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Alan
Honkey

Re: LM Car for C2

Post by Alan »

Hello! Good choice of car! Its one of my favorites!

Just look at those lines! Best thing Pontiac has ever sold! (I'm aware they're actually Vauxhauls or something though, just tagged as Pontiacs). One was made by Deep_Blue! I cant remember where you can get it though, sorry?! Good day! :supermad: :mad: :shock: :grin: :smile: :supercrazy: :rofl: :help: :investigate: :thumbsdown: :rockon:
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Hey! I got one a those... Mine's an '88 2 dr hatchback. It's actually an Opel Kadett E. Dunno what the 4-door was derived from.
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Nah, no good for desktop... I've always been a big fan of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth and the Rat Fink :smile:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Alan
Honkey

Post by Alan »

Hello! Ah they were Opels? I always think of Opels and am reminded of something like a Manta, didnt know they made these too! At any rate it's a fine car! Note the one in the pic nas the low-profile tires and fart cannon! Extreme quality! :supermad:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

all these cars are for TDR2000 and it would help if you told up witch game you have
What the hell do you think LM Car for C2 means?
random_monkey
Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

Tony
Ninja

Post by Tony »

Are there any Le Mans cars for C2? Can't remember I've seen one.
-[ Growl Karaoke ]-[ Image ]-[ Abacorn ]-[ Portfolio ]-
Recent exploit: Trapped The Forces of Evil in a box.. and shaked it!
TomeX
2xfeet drive

Post by TomeX »

I always wanted to start making a Toyota GT-one '99...but before i started to think, i made a few other models, that "didnt make it" :smile:
nWo4life
motorised death
Location: Let me explain something to you people. What happens on this board I take REAL serious. I don't care who you are, how big you are (or how small). I'm nWo4life!! And I've come here, to FIGHT!!

Post by nWo4life »

Well... i prefer C2, but TDR is ok too... I've got only less experience with TDR

Greetz, nWo4life

Owz but ive started a skin, for the viper... These pics are how the skin must see...

"I have registered myself for the 30th (Look: we're still counting!) time... Does this officially make me an attention-seeking internet whore? No?" - Mr. Hawk
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

the red painjobb is REALY nice... damn gotta be the only viper ive liked to looks due to the painjobb
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Well, I like all vipers ;) but this one is orange... but on the pic it almost looks red, but it isn't. It is just 2 sweet :p

Apex2003
Banned

Post deleted by Beast

Post by Apex2003 »

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Well, here you have the result...

Thanks to [url=http://www.pumay2k.net">PumaY2K[/url] for the Viper 2001 GTRS Concept... :shuffle:

Greetz, nWo4life

TomeX
2xfeet drive

Post by TomeX »

The front lights look a bit simple :crazy:
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Yeah, and the textures are more awful than I thought :crazy:

But can you tell me what there can be improved on the front, maybe i will present an improved version of the skin this week :wink:

random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

The front looks fine to me, it's the rear end that looks a little off - and the wheels, but that can't be helped :/

If I were you, I'd revise the 'conservator' on the back of it, maybe even steal it off the image that you posted before it - it'll look much better, as the text you put doesn't really match it that well.
random_monkey
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

yeah, that sponsor from 'conservator' looks shitty... i will update it, thanks for the reaction :thumbsup:

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Thats a good one, to copy and paste the logo from the pic. The conservator logo was the last one that is created on the car, and I was tired, and I wanted to finsih it quickly... If you understand me :tongue: I will redo the conservator logo, and if its possible, i will make the front lights more detailed. Or does somebody has other comments about this car?

Greetz, nWo4life

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Hey, nwo4life... how about releasing this as a new car?... I'll modify the car a bit, so the wheels can be painted without problems and make a new wing for it so it looks more like the racing car over there... of course, using your skin... tell me if what you think
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Nice ID :wink: I will finish the skin this week (before I'm going on vacation). A new rear wing would help the car looks more like a le mans car. And TomeX said that the front lights (what i skinned) looked too simple, so maybe these lights could be added to the car too. I think i will make a right and left miniairtake, right and left backstuff2 and right/left airtake, because if i put a sponsor on it, one side have that sponsor mirrored. :supercrazy: Greetz, nWo4life.

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

ah... true, hm... the Viper wasn't close to the 100 tiff limit, right?

Apex... those rims suck (mine)... :lol:
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

I thought it were 85 or 86 textures, so there is still space. Well, I tested the currently textures, but I did not even see the conservator logo on the side :S maybe it is the problem that I've tested it with 3dfx, but the viper i used to skin was made for d3d. Anyways, tomorrow i'll upload the skin. Than you won't see me for 2 weeks, because I'm on vacation. Greetz, nWo4life

PumaY2K
Fuck Off.

Post by PumaY2K »

Right, upload it or mail and I'll modify the Viper and release it then...
PumaY2K out.

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Well, I send the skin to you right now. I've made a screenshot moments ago, here it is:

Well, not much improvements, except the Conservator logo.

The darker places on the car are shwadows, so don't think that I made that shit darker... Anyways, cya after 2 weeks.

Greetz, NWo4life

nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

I know this is a old post, but I found another pic of the viper... this time you can see the rear wing better. Cya.

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

this viper does not look like a viper at all.
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

What do you mean?

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

the one you're working on of course.
nWo4life
motorised death

Post by nWo4life »

Nonono... I'm asking why he doesn't like a viper... The model looks fine:crazy:

Haze
hit n run

Post by Haze »

nope the model is quite bad.
Powdered Toast MAAAN!!
12 Cyl Symphony

Post by Powdered Toast MAAAN!! »

That's cause It's based off of the latest model or something, or a concept. I never can remember. And the model kicks actually. I'd love to see you do better Haze...

Check who’s online