Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Cow animation update

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
coffeycup
Genesis

Cow animation update

Post by coffeycup »

It's curtains for those cows.

There's some interesting cow animations and ped behavior explanations. Right here

Still hoping for ingame footage, but the cow carnage jpg is looking really good to me.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Re: Cow animation update

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Ah... different Eagle model :eek:
Damn nice blood splatter.
Stainless wrote:dedicated defecation particle effect...
Kind of thing only Stainless can come up with, I guess. :slol:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Maybe it's just the angle or the shaders but that Eagle looks slightly more rounded than Boxy McBoxington Eagle, Also loving the amount of gore even in this early prototype image, makes running over cattle in GTAV look like child's play.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Well I hope that that's an ingame screen and not a concept rendering. It looks like a screenie.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

It's great that Stainless post news and updates more often, and seem to be more involved in the forums. However I'm really impressed by the amount of people moaning and complaining after each update... Can't understand, I'm all like 'yay sounds cool, looks good' etc. when I read the update and then there are these peoples who have nothing else in their life than arguing about how the project is evolving a bit differently than announced etc. (actually better than announced, well, IMO). I can understand why Stainless might have been shy with updates before... People are so nit-picking for nothing :spissd:

/rant over, still under heavy influcence of all the coffee I drank this morning :sdead:
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Yep, I don't get it either. The people who have only posted half a dozen times, each time just to complain. Is that being part of a community?

The people who have a big I'M A BACKER avatar? Wtf? I'm gonna guess the majority of people on the forum contributed something to KS so stop acting like some freakin martyr. You. Are. Not. Special.

If ANYONE has a right to bitch and moan then it US. The people who have contributed for years, maintained websites at our expense. We're not even the ones complaining. Go figure. :lol:
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

coffeycup wrote:Well I hope that that's an ingame screen and not a concept rendering. It looks like a screenie.
Yep, that is in-game :sbsmile: It's still fun all these years later hand-brake sliding your car into a pack of herding cows! :slol:
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Woohoo! Thanks for confirming!
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

shane wrote:It's still fun all these years later hand-brake sliding your car into a pack of herding cows! :slol:
You're such a tease.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online