Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon: Reincarnation from Stainless Games in 2012

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
RASERTOD
pedestrian

Carmageddon: Reincarnation from Stainless Games in 2012

Post by RASERTOD »

Hello CWA people,

first of all... THIS IS NO JOKE!

IT'S COMING BACK - OUR - CARMAGEDDON...

I can't believe this news:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/68629/ ... -announced

- Carmageddon series creator Stainless Games announced today that it has reacquired the rights to the bloody combat-racer series. The best way to celebrate this is, of course, to make a new entry, which is just what Stainless is doing with Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

"Carmageddon: Reincarnation will feature the same black humour and comic violence that made the original game such a success." said Stainless co-founder Neil Barnden in the announcement. "All the laughs, the crazy power-ups, and extreme destruction will return. We will make sure the existing fans get what they want and expect from a Carmageddon game, and a new generation discovers the delights of sliding into a Cunning Stunt."

Stainless explains that it is in the "early stages of pre-production development" on Carmageddon: Reincarnation, and "is actively seeking a partner with whom to move the project on to full production." The developer expects to launch Reincarnation as a downloadable game in 2012.

Specific platforms haven't been confirmed, but the last two Stainless games--Risk: Factions and Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers--both hit PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

Stainless only developed the first two Carmageddon games, the good ones released back in 1997 and 1998. Carmageddon TDR 2000 and the recent mobile versions were made by other studios.

Checkout the Official Website:

http://www.carmageddon.com/validateage?destination=home

- It contains a lot information, a blog, a forum, and a store too soon...

Best Regards

RASERTOD
n3wton
Wasted!

Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation from Stainless Games in 2012

Post by n3wton »

first of all... THIS IS NO JOKE!

your joking! i cant imagine us folk at CWA wouldnt be aware of such happens!?
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I know what im about to do is probly considerd bad but..

HAHAHAHA.

ok so why was this posted yesterday?.. ah.

In other braking news this awsome game called carmageddon 2 came out, its a sequal to carmageddon!?

Problem?
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

carmageddon 2
Never heard of it.

derp.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

You broke the cardinal rule of not checking to see if there was already a thread started. You're 3 weeks too late for your announcement.
roadkill804
hit n run

Post by roadkill804 »

Sorry, I just had to do this.
I'm just a lurker.

Check who’s online