Having trouble logging in? Password not accepted? Recently some bad apples caused a bit of a ruckus around here and a few accounts had to be reset.
Please, drop Toshiba, Errol or n3wton a line and they'll sort you right out! We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :(

Carmageddon: Reincarnation from Stainless Games in 2012
Hello CWA people,

first of all... THIS IS NO JOKE!

IT'S COMING BACK - OUR - CARMAGEDDON...

I can't believe this news:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/68629/carmageddon-reincarnation-announced

- Carmageddon series creator Stainless Games announced today that it has reacquired the rights to the bloody combat-racer series. The best way to celebrate this is, of course, to make a new entry, which is just what Stainless is doing with Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

"Carmageddon: Reincarnation will feature the same black humour and comic violence that made the original game such a success." said Stainless co-founder Neil Barnden in the announcement. "All the laughs, the crazy power-ups, and extreme destruction will return. We will make sure the existing fans get what they want and expect from a Carmageddon game, and a new generation discovers the delights of sliding into a Cunning Stunt."

Stainless explains that it is in the "early stages of pre-production development" on Carmageddon: Reincarnation, and "is actively seeking a partner with whom to move the project on to full production." The developer expects to launch Reincarnation as a downloadable game in 2012.

Specific platforms haven't been confirmed, but the last two Stainless games--Risk: Factions and Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers--both hit PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

Stainless only developed the first two Carmageddon games, the good ones released back in 1997 and 1998. Carmageddon TDR 2000 and the recent mobile versions were made by other studios.

Checkout the Official Website:

http://www.carmageddon.com/validateage?destination=home

- It contains a lot information, a blog, a forum, and a store too soon...

Best Regards

RASERTOD
n3wton on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 am

first of all... THIS IS NO JOKE!

your joking! i cant imagine us folk at CWA wouldnt be aware of such happens!?
Mad_Maxine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 am
I know what im about to do is probly considerd bad but..

HAHAHAHA.

ok so why was this posted yesterday?.. ah.

In other braking news this awsome game called carmageddon 2 came out, its a sequal to carmageddon!?

Problem?
Wheels Outside All Shapes
Razor on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 am

carmageddon 2

Never heard of it.

derp.
[ Razor @ Carmajunkies ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
For information about the progress of my TDR2000 to Carma2 mod visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
coffeycup on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 pm
You broke the cardinal rule of not checking to see if there was already a thread started. You're 3 weeks too late for your announcement.
MacCarpocalypse | coffey.polygonized.com | CoffeyCup's Gallery
roadkill804 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Sorry, I just had to do this.
I'm just a lurker.
Pages: 1

Extra information
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:05 pm,

Please Register a username.
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest