Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

SOD Online

A place for all things Bangers! Seduction of Destruction! Fun!
Turnip
driver

SOD Online

Post by Turnip »

after recent success in SOD online with finding the gridpack we have now reached a new problem. Me and TADS are working together to get SOD online. there was a problem with the hash files but we know how to sort that out. our main problem is problems getting the anti cheat systems. we need the anti cheat systems then MAYBE....JUST MAYBE sod can finally be played online. Tads created a quick server and i joined, we could talk but the problem was picking the cars and tracks as there are no hash files. but the major problem is that theres no anti cheat system. could anyone get us the anti cheat system for SOD online? thanks
TADS
pedestrian

Re: SOD Online

Post by TADS »

i got everytihg working by changing the master_server line in the config file but the car crush files as the main master server is never up online http://carmageddon.kicks-ass.net

one day someone might play sod online lol

Kev

Check who’s online