Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

banger modifications

A place for all things Bangers! Seduction of Destruction! Fun!
pileup
turbo bastard

banger modifications

Post by pileup »

anyone got any cars they want me to modify into bangers?

(by the way i,m a newbie and i want to do my first release today)

if so put a attachment car zip file. :wink:

p.s i wont,t do car detachables because you hardly see any bangers with missing parts.(and the hood,s bolted down) And if you do post a car say what it is first. no novelty cars please :smile:
running people over.. so many peds so little time...
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
pileup
turbo bastard

Re: banger modifications

Post by pileup »

hrm i suppose but i,ve been doing c2 stuff for at least 3 years so. (il give it my best shot) if anyone replies with a car. i have a lot still to learn. but i will learn from my mistakes. :tongue: :thumbsup:

thanks for the motivation toshiba :rockon:

anyone??
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

:o!

You must do detachables, i've seen plenty of bangers lose parts. :P
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

ok i will. thats if i do get sent a car. hint hint. :wink:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I've only ever attempted three cars, only one was near finishing, then for some unknown reason i stopped with it, same with that huge track that i spent weeks on. XD

It wouldn't be good for a banger car anyway, it had blades and spikes on it, very unsafe indeed.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

ah. now theres a problem. spikey cars in a demo derby.*sends a letter to warton for spikes in demo derbys* :grin: and now we find out why everyone,s so safe :tongue:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Personally i've never liked Warton.

I'm going waaay off topic.

*hints back on topic*
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

alrighty.By the way razor did you see my pic of the granada coupe in the car ed to sketchup. its an attachment at the bottom post please look at it and tell me what you think? :grin: :thumbsup:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

yeah i looked, it looks okay, the shades of blue are a little miss-matched, it just needs evening out a little i guess.
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

i guess so. then again its just a convertion of a banger heat template. I aint getting any replies of anybody ele,s tho. oh yeah i have a question. if i want to release a skin for a banger car that freddy made would i have to ask him first. because i got a lot to upload if so. :cool:
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Yeah i would ask him, I asked him before i released mine, he seemed fine with it, so yeah you should.

And people will only reply when they are here, i'm only replying because i'm nearly always here. XD

pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

ah.well i will still be on for ages. And when i do get permission i will release some other skins.

by the way nice site. Do you mind if i give you some stuff from c2 tommorrow.And could you maybe host some of my stuff please.yeah thanks for the pointers on the mk1 by the way .the prob is that the front 2 window archs have that black on them wich i cant get rid off. :eek: :thumbsup: :oops:

by the way nice skins on your site!! i do my skins on paint shop pro 9 what do you do yours on?
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Okay, can this get any more off topic??? We have private messaging for this kind of off topic banter.

Now, back on topic...exactly why would someone want to let you do god-knows-what to their model? You want to release something today? Wtf is that all about. Settle down Beavis. No one is interested in downloading a thrown together hack, sorry. It's true. What can I say?

What about sharing the C2 stuff you've been doing for 'at least 3 years so'?
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

ok i will do another time. sorry for the off topic. i will release things like skins or cars tommorrow. by the way my cars will mostly be bangers with some detachables. next time i will use private messaging.

sorry for all the hassle coffeycup. :shock: :thumbsup:

p.s i have done lots of skins but only 1 car which was just a test.i wanted to work on something different for once instead of my boxy car.and i also have a problem with car ed. i use paint shop pro 9 which you can,t turn into true colour rgb. therefore i have to use tiff files of other cars and edit them for car ed.

Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

Paint shop pro is a crap program, i know plenty of people who use it, you really shouldn't.

I use photoshop 6, the reason i use photoshop 6 is because the new versoins of photoshop from adobe are way over the top, so i use PS6.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

i guess it's just my personal opinion really, the only reason i use 6.0 instead of 7.0 is because i have 4, 5 and 6 on a CD, so it beats buying it. :P

It does what i need and it does it perfectly, so it's all good. :P
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

the only reason i use it is due to the spray effect. its perfect to do banger skins. :tongue:

Check who’s online