Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Mugs and accessories not available in US/Canada?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

I see just the awesome T shirts but no accessories? Are there plans to make them available across the pond?
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

Hi Coffey,

Unfortunately we're limited to the items on offer on the Spreadshit sites in each territory. Bizarrely, we found that they don't currently offer mugs to US citizens. Mugs printed with graphics violate some sort of zoning ordinance, I think (actually, I have no idea what that phrase means, I've just seen it in cartoon strips).

Hopefully the range will continue to expand. Not that long ago, Spreadshit only offered t-shirts. We like the quality of their products and the reasonable prices. We'll have to wait and see what else comes up. There are some other accessories across the territory ranges - such as bags - that we'll soon be offering with our designs on too.
I was in the war.
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

How long must we poor Americans suffer under the cruel tyranny of this mug embargo? I have had to resort to drinking my coffee from an old tin can. The other day at Starbucks I saw the barista poor coffee into the trembling cupped hands of one elderly gent, so desperate was he. ;)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

I love how Neil refers to the s(h)ite as "Spreadshit".
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Nisei
hit n run

Post by Nisei »

nobby wrote:Mugs printed with graphics violate some sort of zoning ordinance.

Of course they do. It's clearly written in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, right after the part which says it protects an individual's right to possess a firearm:

Due to the risk of harming innocent people it's strictly forbidden to carry mugs which have the Carmageddon logo on it. Those who do carry such an item may be shot at will.
Jimothey
turbo bastard

Post by Jimothey »

Nisei wrote:
nobby wrote:Mugs printed with graphics violate some sort of zoning ordinance.

Of course they do. It's clearly written in the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, right after the part which says it protects an individual's right to possess a firearm:

Due to the risk of harming innocent people it's strictly forbidden to carry mugs which have the Carmageddon logo on it. Those who do carry such an item may be shot at will.

Poor Will, he's always getting shot at.
Carma Killer's Gonna Get You!
hammr25
hit n run

Post by hammr25 »

It's definitely not fair to Will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmlF9-0C30
Star Debut
pedestrian

Post by Star Debut »

Being from the UK myself, I can probably say I would be alright with shipping a purchase over the the USA if you paid for it up front. But note, the shipping would go up two folds, once to ship to me, then to ship to you also. :-(
hammr25
hit n run

Post by hammr25 »

I was just looking at Spreadshit and they now have mugs for sale in the North American store but there still aren't any Carmageddon mugs in the North American part of your store. I'm really just giving you a headsup since I hadn't planned on purchasing one.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

hammr25 wrote:I was just looking at Spreadshit and they now have mugs for sale in the North American store but there still aren't any Carmageddon mugs in the North American part of your store. I'm really just giving you a headsup since I hadn't planned on purchasing one.
I'll look into this for you and see about getting them on the US store!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online