Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Old Carmageddon Site

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Dalags177
driver

Old Carmageddon Site

Post by Dalags177 »

Hey all,
Doing a little project and this is gunna be a bit of a long shot and will probably sound a bit vague, but does anyone remember an old Carmageddon site that hosted a range of mods that had a dark red background?
I remember it hosting a range of files for mods, and in particular SoD v1 or 2, but not 3.2 - The website was still online in 2006/2007 time, but hadn't been updates in ages.
The downloads for SoD were split into parts due to the file sizes being too big at the time or something. There was a small range of screenshots of SoD on the site, which was how I found it - the website used to be one of the first to come up on Google Images if you searched in Banger Racing game, or Banger TC etc.
I seem to remember the site having links to other Carma related sites down the right hand side.

Be great if someone else recalls this site
QTZ
hit n run

Re: Old Carmageddon Site

Post by QTZ »

I guess you mean this: https://web.archive.org/web/20071009155 ... iles.shtml unfortunately there is not much left...
Currently here: https://crashocalypse.cwaboard.co.uk/dd2c2tc.shtml
Dalags177
driver

Re: Old Carmageddon Site

Post by Dalags177 »

thank you so much! that's a big help :beer: didn't realise part of the site's still online
brings back memories of trying to install SoD when i was 12 without a copy of C2 to install it on lol

Check who’s online