Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

.3DS to .ASC converter help?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Dalags177
driver

.3DS to .ASC converter help?

Post by Dalags177 »

Hi, don't post on here much really, but i've just had a sudden motivation to try to make tracks again.

I've got some ingame before by using sketchup to get a .3ds file then converting it to .asc using the .3ds to .asc converter.

Recently, i've loaded up the .3ds to .asc converter and nothing is clickable. So can't select file to import etc.

Here's a screenshot of it. Can't remember how or where I got it from. I've asked around and it seems i'm the only person who has it (amongst us SoD players who i've anyway)

Any help appreciated, or any alternate programmes to convert .3ds to .asc without using 3dsmax, as i have used this programme to convert them before.

Thanks, Mark.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: .3DS to .ASC converter help?

Post by Razor »

I have it, I have almost all Carma files uploaded to the Interwebnetmachine.

I can't upload it anywhere though as my connection is so piss poor. :sad:
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

Re: .3DS to .ASC converter help?

Post by Harmalarm »

You probably got it from The Welch Way

find it under files / carma 2 / programs / 3dwin

perhaps a re-install will do the trick?

Check who’s online